AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
1.5 cc too much??
Old
  (#1)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 4
Join Date: Jan 2005
1.5 cc too much?? - 02-03-2005, 03:08 AM

What's up is 1.5 cc IP SuperTest (350 mg/ml) In each Glute once a wk. too much ?? My glutes have been sore for 3 and a half days!! I do 1.5 cc Deca 300 in each Quad on the same day and 3.5 days later no problem. Should I space the Test out differently cuz it friggin hurts..if not I'll take the pain fuck it!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
wolfyEVH
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
02-03-2005, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by isleepnow
What's up is 1.5 cc IP SuperTest (350 mg/ml) In each Glute once a wk. too much ?? My glutes have been sore for 3 and a half days!! I do 1.5 cc Deca 300 in each Quad on the same day and 3.5 days later no problem. Should I space the Test out differently cuz it friggin hurts..if not I'll take the pain fuck it!

ass can hold 3 cc's....mix your test and deca in the same syringe and inject in your glute.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
Steroid Nazi
 
DragonRider's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,717
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: The shadows of your mind
02-03-2005, 06:53 AM

Am I reading this right? You are injecting 525mg of test (1.5cc) in each glute (1050 total) and 450 mg of deca (1.5cc) in each quad (900) total on the same day?

That's a lot of juice. How many cyles have you done?

Second break up shots into 2 injects per week. The blood levels stay more stable that way.

Third if that was only 1cc of Test on Monday and Thursday combined with 1 cc of deca on the same days, that would still be 750mg of test and 600 mg of deca a week. That is still a lot of juice even for a regular user.


Disclaimer: Anasci.org and DragonRider do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

"NO STEROIDS FOR YOU!"
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 165
Join Date: Jan 2005
02-22-2005, 12:05 PM

Its time for my Test E shot again, but unsure about this 3cc business.
Does this mean the entire 3cc's or 1.5 each butt cheek? (sorry glute)
I tried this on my own last week..squirted the entire syringe in
and got a sore second ass cheek on top of the original again.
so the question is: can an ass really hold 3cc's or are you an ass to attempt it?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
pincrusher
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
02-22-2005, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlift
Its time for my Test E shot again, but unsure about this 3cc business.
Does this mean the entire 3cc's or 1.5 each butt cheek? (sorry glute)
I tried this on my own last week..squirted the entire syringe in
and got a sore second ass cheek on top of the original again.
so the question is: can an ass really hold 3cc's or are you an ass to attempt it?
i wouldnt go higher than 2cc per asscheek until you have done quite a few injections. the amount you can inject will depend on how big the muscle is and how fast it will release it out of the deposit to spread out throughout the muscle.
supertest is going to be painful. if you injected the deca with it, it might help some though.
that is alot of gear for a cycle. how many cycles have you done? this must be your first based on your injection questions and if that is the case, you are using way to much gear. 1/2 of what you are using will be more than enough for a first cycle.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 165
Join Date: Jan 2005
02-22-2005, 03:38 PM

Thanks Pincrusher, I probably am doing too much...
You think I should just lay off for a couple weeks now?
then do a test only cycle of 500mg per week?...
I have been doing my own research on it, yet have to admit
I've been experimenting a little too much.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
pincrusher
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
02-22-2005, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlift
Thanks Pincrusher, I probably am doing too much...
You think I should just lay off for a couple weeks now?
then do a test only cycle of 500mg per week?...
I have been doing my own research on it, yet have to admit
I've been experimenting a little too much.
since you have just started and only did a few injections, instead of stopping what you can do is consider the first couple injections, frontloads and just cut back your dosing of the test & deca from now on. i would say that if you are still inexperienced at running cycles then 2/3ml of each product injected 2x per week should be sufficient for you to make very good gains. at the dosages you are running what might happen is the higher amounts may cause you to see some gains even though your diet might not be up to par for a bulking cycle. if you run the lower dosages, it will give you a better indication of whether everything else you are doing is right on track or needs to be changed.
no use trying to force your body to grow by starting out with such high dosages. this is a mistake i see alot of people make, especially newbies to taking gear. they think that the more they take the bigger they will get, even faster than if they took moderate dosages. this will work to some extent for a short timeperiod but once you come off, your gains will disappear due to poor nutritional planning and training.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 165
Join Date: Jan 2005
02-22-2005, 06:04 PM

Ugh, Well you pretty much read me right and I thank you for that.
The cowboy approach is going to stop and I urge any other newbie
to not make the same mistake. For example I started with Deca and
I noticed I got limpy. Not sure if that was the high dosage
or the fact that I did it without Test. When I introduced Test with the Deca
Johnson started looking for his shadow again..
Just a warning to the newbies...Its not cool when you have to perform.
I'm going to start keeping a diet and training log.
(not that I'm looking to compete)
I just want to do this intelligently. Thanks
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
Steroid Nazi
 
DragonRider's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,717
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: The shadows of your mind
02-22-2005, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlift
For example I started with Deca and
I noticed I got limpy. Not sure if that was the high dosage
or the fact that I did it without Test. When I introduced Test with the Deca
Johnson started looking for his shadow again..
Just a warning to the newbies...Its not cool when you have to perform.
I'm going to start keeping a diet and training log.
(not that I'm looking to compete)
I just want to do this intelligently. Thanks
People think we are just picking on them when we advise to use test as the base of every cycle, but there is a rhyme and reason to our madness.

You don't have to compete to keep a diet and a training log. Those tools are essential to make progress no matter what level you are at.


Disclaimer: Anasci.org and DragonRider do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

"NO STEROIDS FOR YOU!"
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
AnaSCI FREAK
 
Gettinhuge_pump's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 379
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In the hills of the southeastern U.S.
02-24-2005, 06:05 PM

Its pretty fun to go back and look closely at the size and strength differences too when you keep a log. I think its a good idea for anyone who trains to keep a detailed journal of their progress.
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:55 AM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.