AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By chrisr116
  • 1 Post By Ironbuilt
  • 1 Post By vpiedu
  • 1 Post By hellbilly

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
My next cycle. Maybe?
Old
  (#1)
AnaSCI VET
 
Big-John's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,128
Join Date: Oct 2012
My next cycle. Maybe? - 04-17-2013, 11:46 AM

If I can afford it in the next 6 months this is what I am looking to do. And would love it if some of the vets could chime in and help out.

HGH Months 1-3 @ 2iu a day in the am / Slin @ 5iu a day post workout month 1 on then month 2 off then run it again month 3 @ 5iu again.
HGH Months 3-6 @ 4iu a day in the am this depends on sides.
Test Cyp 200mg a week 14 weeks
Tren Ace 300mg a week 12 weeks Is this to long for Tren Ace?

Then take 6 months off to let me receptors have a break.

I have been doing some research on running slin and what to eat and when and to keep a tester with me but anyone see anything wrong with this please let me know. I would rather get flamed then mess myself up.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
AnaSCI VET
 
chrisr116's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,788
Join Date: Nov 2012
04-17-2013, 01:16 PM

I don't have any experience with hgh, but I do with slin and tren ace. 12 weeks is about as long as your gonna want to stay on the tren. After 10 weeks, I was sick of it due to insomnia. You should not have any problems with 5 iu of insulin post workout. Just make sure you take in enough carbs so you don't go hypo.
Big-John likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
AnaSCI VET
 
Big-John's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,128
Join Date: Oct 2012
04-17-2013, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisr116 View Post
I don't have any experience with hgh, but I do with slin and tren ace. 12 weeks is about as long as your gonna want to stay on the tren. After 10 weeks, I was sick of it due to insomnia. You should not have any problems with 5 iu of insulin post workout. Just make sure you take in enough carbs so you don't go hypo.
I read that you should take in 10gams of carbs for every iu of insulin right after taking it. And I ran Tren Ace once before at 350mg a week and insomnia was not to bad and my test was high so I am hoping me running lower test and a little lower tren it will help. O and thanks for chiming in.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
 
vpiedu's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 711
Join Date: Oct 2012
04-17-2013, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-John View Post
If I can afford it in the next 6 months this is what I am looking to do. And would love it if some of the vets could chime in and help out.

HGH Months 1-3 @ 2iu a day in the am / Slin @ 5iu a day post workout month 1 on then month 2 off then run it again month 3 @ 5iu again.
HGH Months 3-6 @ 4iu a day in the am this depends on sides.
Test Cyp 200mg a week 14 weeks
Tren Ace 300mg a week 12 weeks Is this to long for Tren Ace?

Then take 6 months off to let me receptors have a break.

I have been doing some research on running slin and what to eat and when and to keep a tester with me but anyone see anything wrong with this please let me know. I would rather get flamed then mess myself up.
what exactly is your goal here? what would you like to get out of this cycle?


VP


Age: 50
Height: 6'
Weight 270
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
AnaSCI VET
 
Big-John's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,128
Join Date: Oct 2012
04-17-2013, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vpiedu View Post
what exactly is your goal here? what would you like to get out of this cycle?


VP
This will be like a bulking cycle for me. I have a hard time getting pass 225lbs. And hoping the hgh will help keep some of my gains.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
AnaSCI VET
 
LuKiFeR's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 1,752
Join Date: Oct 2012
04-17-2013, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-John View Post
This will be like a bulking cycle for me. I have a hard time getting pass 225lbs. And hoping the hgh will help keep some of my gains.
i ran GH the last 3months @ 4iu for first cpl wks....then 8iu until now.
only thing i noticed was less fat in mid section. i honestly expected more from the GH. So if i were you....id spend $ on EQ or Masteron. Eq prob. being better for bulking. this just my opinion/experience.



6'3"
230lbs
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
AnaSCI VET
 
Big-John's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,128
Join Date: Oct 2012
04-17-2013, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuKiFeR View Post
i ran GH the last 3months @ 4iu for first cpl wks....then 8iu until now.
only thing i noticed was less fat in mid section. i honestly expected more from the GH. So if i were you....id spend $ on EQ or Masteron. Eq prob. being better for bulking. this just my opinion/experience.
Yeah I have read a bunch of different things about gh. I hear rips are the best and that if you go over 5iu then you cant handle the sides. Just a lot of mixed post. Also I forgot I was gonna run var at 80mg a day for 6 weeks on top of that.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 8,353
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Mūnich , Germany
04-17-2013, 04:45 PM

Big j .hey brother..you want to make sure you have eaten Before u pin by at least 30 min..that way it cuts lathargy and u dont have to play catch up ..10g is correct.if you have never done slin do 2iu to start .doesn't seem like much but if you are slin sensetive as I you can kinda feel things and control it.IMO. I assume you are going to use humalog (best) or humalin R ( second best )?..As for gh I have zero experience except from fakes. So mast test tren and var is my suggestion unless u got a thick wallet for say 4 kits..at least
.Hope this helped .I like a slin igf1r3 with the above mentioned also..ib
chrisr116 likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
 
vpiedu's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 711
Join Date: Oct 2012
04-17-2013, 10:50 PM

rips, slin and a solid cycle did me nothing but right. i was doing 12iu's of slin 2x a day 3 days a week and always 12 hours apart and 8iu's of rips EOD divided into 2 doses and would make sure my slin and GH were always on the same day and also on my heaviest lifting day. this along with a solid test, mast, tren, dbol cycle blew me the fuck up and i am still 275 to 280 depending on my eating and this is almost a year later while cruising on 200 test and 200 mast. hope this helps.


VP
Ironbuilt likes this.


Age: 50
Height: 6'
Weight 270
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
hellbilly's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 162
Join Date: Oct 2012
04-18-2013, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vpiedu View Post
rips, slin and a solid cycle did me nothing but right. i was doing 12iu's of slin 2x a day 3 days a week and always 12 hours apart and 8iu's of rips EOD divided into 2 doses and would make sure my slin and GH were always on the same day and also on my heaviest lifting day. this along with a solid test, mast, tren, dbol cycle blew me the fuck up and i am still 275 to 280 depending on my eating and this is almost a year later while cruising on 200 test and 200 mast. hope this helps.


VP
Yes, that is a solid plan there^^

I liked big doses of gh post workout and slin pre workout. I always suggest take as much gh as you can afford but in this case, what you have.
Ironbuilt likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 1,856
Join Date: Oct 2012
04-18-2013, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuKiFeR View Post
i ran GH the last 3months @ 4iu for first cpl wks....then 8iu until now.
only thing i noticed was less fat in mid section. i honestly expected more from the GH. So if i were you....id spend $ on EQ or Masteron. Eq prob. being better for bulking. this just my opinion/experience.
Dude I guarantee you'd gain a lot more muscle on 4-5iu a day of gh with 15iu of insulin pre workout. Slin is the key and with gh even more effective.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
AnaSCI VET
 
Big-John's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,128
Join Date: Oct 2012
04-18-2013, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudcki27 View Post
Dude I guarantee you'd gain a lot more muscle on 4-5iu a day of gh with 15iu of insulin pre workout. Slin is the key and with gh even more effective.
I read the results are awesome when ran together.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#13)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 1,856
Join Date: Oct 2012
04-18-2013, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-John View Post
I read the results are awesome when ran together.
Oh yeah. That's why the pros are so huge now....gh and slin.
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:42 PM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.