AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By MR. BMJ
  • 1 Post By E-Volve

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Blood Test Results 5-13-13
Old
  (#1)
AnaSCI FREAK
 
E-Volve's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 373
Join Date: Feb 2013
Blood Test Results 5-13-13 - 05-13-2013, 11:50 AM

here's my new blood test results just came in.
how am I looking now guys??
as some of you know from previous thread my sex drive was crap.
rbc and hemo was a bit high.
I also got a lipid panel done as well this time.

Id like to hop back on a cycle if you guys think im ready
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Blood Test 5-13-13-A.jpg (332.1 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg Blood Test 5-13-13-b.jpg (328.7 KB, 51 views)

Last edited by E-Volve; 05-13-2013 at 11:53 AM.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
AnaSCI VET
 
chrisr116's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,788
Join Date: Nov 2012
05-13-2013, 11:56 AM

Your lipid values look really good. Serum test level is a solid 1043, very nice. How much test are you currently on? I would guess around 250 a week?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
AnaSCI FREAK
 
E-Volve's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 373
Join Date: Feb 2013
05-13-2013, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisr116 View Post
Your lipid values look really good. Serum test level is a solid 1043, very nice. How much test are you currently on? I would guess around 250 a week?
im not on any test.
I took d aspiractic for a month and started hcg again.
my level was high before too.
last test was like 840 ish I think
my estrogen was below normal. now its high, but still no sex drive
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
AnaSCI VET
 
chrisr116's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,788
Join Date: Nov 2012
05-13-2013, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Volve View Post
im not on any test.
I took d aspiractic for a month and started hcg again.
my level was high before too.
last test was like 840 ish I think
my estrogen was below normal. now its high, but still no sex drive
Wow, I would love to have a natural test level like that. Mine was 198ng/dl without any trt.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
AnaSCI FREAK
 
E-Volve's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 373
Join Date: Feb 2013
05-13-2013, 12:13 PM

I have no idea why its like this. Im not freaky huge. I can put on weight easy though If I want, but doesn't mean good weight.
I ran clomid for a while after pct, so maybe something to do with it.
I stopped it though when the sex drive stuff happened since someone said in the other thread it can cause the drive issue at times. so I cut that out.
so with that said I have no clue how my test level is so high
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 8,353
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Mūnich , Germany
05-13-2013, 12:24 PM

Well look what happened with a little hcg.lol. looks like a whole lot better than that last lab score .I can't remember your estro before or test serum before ? And is the wife now unpacked and ready for action if you are?
And what's your age?
So currently you are on zero serm, test or any type a pro hormone etc?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
AnaSCI FREAK
 
E-Volve's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 373
Join Date: Feb 2013
05-13-2013, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironbuilt View Post
Well look what happened with a little hcg.lol. looks like a whole lot better than that last lab score .I can't remember your estro before or test serum before ? And is the wife now unpacked and ready for action if you are?
And what's your age?
So currently you are on zero serm, test or any type a pro hormone etc?
my test level was high last blood test too.
My estro was below normal.
My sex drive is till non existent though

the only thing im using is peptides and HGh right now.

you guys think its ok to start a cycle now?
I need to get this drive going again and see how things play out with me and the wife. at this point we are talking about splitting up maybe. I told her give me a few months to get hormones in check and if nothings changed with us in bedroom and emotional dept then we can just call it quits.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
AnaSCI VET
 
Enigmatic707's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 2,752
Join Date: Feb 2013
05-13-2013, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Volve View Post
my test level was high last blood test too.
My estro was below normal.
My sex drive is till non existent though

the only thing im using is peptides and HGh right now.

you guys think its ok to start a cycle now?
I need to get this drive going again and see how things play out with me and the wife. at this point we are talking about splitting up maybe. I told her give me a few months to get hormones in check and if nothings changed with us in bedroom and emotional dept then we can just call it quits.
Take some damn Proviron or Mast... If that doesn't do it then it's all in your head.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
AnaSCI FREAK
 
E-Volve's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 373
Join Date: Feb 2013
05-13-2013, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmatic707 View Post
Take some damn Proviron or Mast... If that doesn't do it then it's all in your head.
I have mast planned as part for next cycle
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
 
Online
Posts: 1,531
Join Date: Sep 2010
05-13-2013, 04:31 PM

Really high or really low estrogen levels can effect sex drive, add in some aromasin, and it should help. Your E2 is high from the HCG. You could also add in low dose cialis which will help things, as well as lower BP. Sometimes high BP can effect sex drive as well.

Buy a new porno, or if you are not married, tag some new ass!

Ironbuilt likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 8,353
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Mūnich , Germany
05-13-2013, 06:37 PM

d
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post
Really high or really low estrogen levels can effect sex drive, add in some aromasin, and it should help. Your E2 is high from the HCG. You could also add in low dose cialis which will help things, as well as lower BP. Sometimes high BP can effect sex drive as well.

Buy a new porno, or if you are not married, tag some new ass!

Lmao. Hes married but shes about to leave the fruitbowl if he doesnt get it straight..OK its not funny evo but we need update buddy ol pal.
Send me pornos cause norbit on vaca and I need something new to read and drive.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
AnaSCI VIP
 
Offline
Posts: 199
Join Date: Nov 2012
05-13-2013, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post
Really high or really low estrogen levels can effect sex drive, add in some aromasin, and it should help. Your E2 is high from the HCG. You could also add in low dose cialis which will help things, as well as lower BP. Sometimes high BP can effect sex drive as well.

Buy a new porno, or if you are not married, tag some new ass!

what's your BP? How is your prolactin, shbg , and t3.

How do you feel other wise? Do yo find life as rewarding as usual?
If not low dopamine could be the issue. At 45 estrogen with 1000 test it's high but only by 15 points...but shouldn't effect your libido.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#13)
AnaSCI FREAK
 
E-Volve's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 373
Join Date: Feb 2013
05-13-2013, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus777 View Post
what's your BP? How is your prolactin, shbg , and t3.

How do you feel other wise? Do yo find life as rewarding as usual?
If not low dopamine could be the issue. At 45 estrogen with 1000 test it's high but only by 15 points...but shouldn't effect your libido.
I assume I would need to go back for more testing for the other stuff you asked. As for how I feel well, I feel fine.
I'm actually very into the progress I'm making body wise.
Kind of amped up about it.
My drive just kinda went south I would like a month after coming off last cycle.

Ironbuilt, its not just the sex thing for us splitting up.
Though that is a huge thing for her. She puts way to much weight on it. The other issue is that my drive being non existent makes me not wanna be all touchy feely and I feel like just kind of being in my own space. Therefor I'm not as attentive or paying tons of attention to her. I should really have to constantly be at her damn side but that's another argument.
I hope I can fix the drive soon.
I think my bloods look pretty good so Im poppin an a50 and shooting some prop to get started now!
Ironbuilt likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#14)
AnaSCI VIP
 
Offline
Posts: 199
Join Date: Nov 2012
05-13-2013, 09:27 PM

.... Just saying. My wife and I are on the outs, I have no sex drive when I'm home. But when I go out and see a hot girl things change. Could just be your situation. Id still check out the other things
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#15)
AnaSCI FREAK
 
E-Volve's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 373
Join Date: Feb 2013
05-13-2013, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus777 View Post
.... Just saying. My wife and I are on the outs, I have no sex drive when I'm home. But when I go out and see a hot girl things change. Could just be your situation. Id still check out the other things
I really don't have a drive. I don't get turned on by other chicks.
Porn doesn't work, there's no urge to rip my root...nothing.
Sex Is just not on my mind. You would think I would get more done now, but I don't lol
oh forgot to mention I don't get morning wood or ran*** wood at all.
Ive never experienced this my entire life. Ive always been a high drive guy.
I had an tell me Im hard when the wind blows and now that's all just a memory lol.

Last edited by E-Volve; 05-13-2013 at 10:34 PM.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#16)
AnaSCI VIP
 
Offline
Posts: 199
Join Date: Nov 2012
05-14-2013, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Volve View Post
I really don't have a drive. I don't get turned on by other chicks.
Porn doesn't work, there's no urge to rip my root...nothing.
Sex Is just not on my mind. You would think I would get more done now, but I don't lol
oh forgot to mention I don't get morning wood or ran*** wood at all.
Ive never experienced this my entire life. Ive always been a high drive guy.
I had an tell me Im hard when the wind blows and now that's all just a memory lol.
Wow. Get the other test done than. Forgot to mention dhea also should be checked
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#17)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 8,353
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Mūnich , Germany
05-14-2013, 02:56 AM

Evo eat 25 mg cialis. Need good liquid oral hit me up cause morning wood wood be a stick a rebar..
Hit the prop.drol.cialis and let the wife see your other side..then she will be too sore and wa'lah'. She's happy and sore u are are happy and juicd. Win win situation..ib
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:03 AM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.