AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By chrisr116
  • 1 Post By Enigmatic707
  • 2 Post By chrisr116
  • 1 Post By MightyJohn

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Anxiety from AAS Abuse
Old
  (#1)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
nasty1980's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 23
Join Date: Mar 2013
Anxiety from AAS Abuse - 05-17-2013, 09:29 AM

Hey brothers,

Got a question, some vets here may answer with perm-anxiety, i fried my gaba receptors from using 3600mg eq, and 2100mg tren-ace, continual use of 3-4grams+ for 1-2 years.

Now im seroquel-XR 50mg for sleeping at night. Still sometimes have anxiety during the day.

Anyone here use meds for anxiety (nothing herbal/OTC). Was thinking of using clozpam (benzo route), but dangerous due to withdrawls, ive had benzo withdrawls from past.

Cheers.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
Donating Member
 
Online
Posts: 699
Join Date: Oct 2012
05-17-2013, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtung View Post
Hey brothers,

Got a question, some vets here may answer with perm-anxiety, i fried my gaba receptors from using 3600mg eq, and 2100mg tren-ace, continual use of 3-4grams+ for 1-2 years.

Now im seroquel-XR 50mg for sleeping at night. Still sometimes have anxiety during the day.

Anyone here use meds for anxiety (nothing herbal/OTC). Was thinking of using clozpam (benzo route), but dangerous due to withdrawls, ive had benzo withdrawls from past.

Cheers.


Current Stats:
age - OLD
ht - 5'8.5"
wt - 225
bf - 15%
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
AnaSCI VET
 
Enigmatic707's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 2,752
Join Date: Feb 2013
05-17-2013, 11:12 AM

Jeeeeesus.... On 1.5g of tren my piss was like red mud! How did your body handle that?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
AnaSCI VET
 
Online
Posts: 4,208
Join Date: Aug 2005
Question 05-17-2013, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtung View Post
Hey brothers,

Got a question, some vets here may answer with perm-anxiety, i fried my gaba receptors from using 3600mg eq, and 2100mg tren-ace, continual use of 3-4grams+ for 1-2 years.

Now im seroquel-XR 50mg for sleeping at night. Still sometimes have anxiety during the day.

Anyone here use meds for anxiety (nothing herbal/OTC). Was thinking of using clozpam (benzo route), but dangerous due to withdrawls, ive had benzo withdrawls from past.

Cheers.
Are you on any AAS right now,,,,TRT or anything??
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
AnaSCI VET
 
LuKiFeR's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 1,752
Join Date: Oct 2012
05-17-2013, 05:03 PM

Buspar..Vistaril..Atarax i believe are anxiety meds but not benzos.
one of my good friends...who recently was diagnosed with a heart disease...had a seizure at work. they found out it was due to him stopping his Ativan. he was on it for years...switched drs...the dr wouldnt prescribe it...and he was forced to quit cold turkey...resulting in seizures.

Vistaril i have used..it wrkd well.

i dnt know about the meds i mentioned and im not a doctor. just suggestions



6'3"
230lbs

Last edited by LuKiFeR; 05-17-2013 at 05:21 PM.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
AnaSCI VET
 
chrisr116's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,788
Join Date: Nov 2012
05-18-2013, 09:11 AM

I have been using prozac (fluoxetine) 40mg a day for over 10 years now, to control my aggressiveness and anxiety. I notice when I don't take it for a couple days (like I ran out of it or something like that), I get an electric type tingling sensation in my head. Other than that, I have no sides that I can see. I am just going to keep on taking it probably for the rest of my life. My wife says I am a sweetie on it.

Back in 2000, I was involved in an automobile accident that killed a 6 year old girl riding a bicycle, and my doctor tried some other anti-depressant meds because of some of the stress I was going through, and nothing worked as well as Prozac. I do believe Seroquil was one of the meds he tried on me.
Ironbuilt likes this.

Last edited by chrisr116; 05-18-2013 at 09:14 AM.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
Super Moderator
 
Online
Posts: 2,266
Join Date: Oct 2012
05-18-2013, 10:49 AM

This is a tough one! Have you tried 5-HTP? I might be reaching, but it seems like it might be worth a try at this point. Best of luck!!


Use code "BIO5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
LIKE - ProfessionalMuscleStore Facebook
Follow - ProfessionalMuscleStore Instagram



LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements

"Man Stands In His Own Shadow And Wonders Why It Is Dark" - Zen Saying

"Why the fuck would I want your address?! Are you suggesting that we drink, fight or fuck?!! I would hope that that was not just another internet tough-guy threat....." K1
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
nasty1980's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 23
Join Date: Mar 2013
05-18-2013, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmatic707 View Post
Jeeeeesus.... On 1.5g of tren my piss was like red mud! How did your body handle that?
It didnt, at a certain point, your body will not accept hormones, you just get lethargic and pretty much do everything opposite.

1 panadol treats a headache, 2 treats it faster, 20 and youll send yourself express to ER.


Im on 5htp atm, valerian root extract, 50mg seroquel.

Im not on HRT, atm on 500-750mg test-e, and 100mg var (aday). Nothing like tren/eq.

Jesus thank the lord my anxiety is lower, if i stop seroquel i start grinding teeth, thinking the world is after me. Absolutely disgusting feeling i wish it upon no one.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
AnaSCI VET
 
Enigmatic707's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 2,752
Join Date: Feb 2013
05-18-2013, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtung View Post
It didnt, at a certain point, your body will not accept hormones, you just get lethargic and pretty much do everything opposite.

1 panadol treats a headache, 2 treats it faster, 20 and youll send yourself express to ER.


Im on 5htp atm, valerian root extract, 50mg seroquel.

Im not on HRT, atm on 500-750mg test-e, and 100mg var (aday). Nothing like tren/eq.

Jesus thank the lord my anxiety is lower, if i stop seroquel i start grinding teeth, thinking the world is after me. Absolutely disgusting feeling i wish it upon no one.
Do have a history of any mental health issues before your over the top AAS use?

I don't see how that would cause "lasting" effects? Receptors don't really get "fried" they do down regulate but it's not a permanent thing people experience.
*Bio* likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
Super Moderator
 
Online
Posts: 2,266
Join Date: Oct 2012
05-19-2013, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmatic707 View Post
Do have a history of any mental health issues before your over the top AAS use?

I don't see how that would cause "lasting" effects? Receptors don't really get "fried" they do down regulate but it's not a permanent thing people experience.


Use code "BIO5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
LIKE - ProfessionalMuscleStore Facebook
Follow - ProfessionalMuscleStore Instagram



LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements

"Man Stands In His Own Shadow And Wonders Why It Is Dark" - Zen Saying

"Why the fuck would I want your address?! Are you suggesting that we drink, fight or fuck?!! I would hope that that was not just another internet tough-guy threat....." K1
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
Super Moderator
 
Online
Posts: 2,266
Join Date: Oct 2012
05-19-2013, 12:44 AM

What about Benadryl to help you sleep?


Use code "BIO5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
LIKE - ProfessionalMuscleStore Facebook
Follow - ProfessionalMuscleStore Instagram



LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements

"Man Stands In His Own Shadow And Wonders Why It Is Dark" - Zen Saying

"Why the fuck would I want your address?! Are you suggesting that we drink, fight or fuck?!! I would hope that that was not just another internet tough-guy threat....." K1
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 8,353
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Mūnich , Germany
05-19-2013, 04:24 AM

Try the amino acid GABA . 2 grams under my tounge of the pure powder mellows me and relaxes me. Cheap try also.

Sorry to hear Chris what happened to you and I am glad you are staying strong after that accident brutha..
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#13)
AnaSCI VET
 
chrisr116's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,788
Join Date: Nov 2012
05-19-2013, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Bio* View Post
What about Benadryl to help you sleep?
I use benadryl on a regular basis. Works great for getting off to sleep.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#14)
AnaSCI VET
 
chrisr116's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,788
Join Date: Nov 2012
05-19-2013, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironbuilt View Post
Try the amino acid GABA . 2 grams under my tounge of the pure powder mellows me and relaxes me. Cheap try also.

Sorry to hear Chris what happened to you and I am glad you are staying strong after that accident brutha..
Thanks for the kind words, IB. It did put me under alot of stress at the time- for probably a year or so, even though the accident was not my fault. My doctor did a good job of helping me with the stress by working with me until I got meds that helped me.
LuKiFeR and Ironbuilt like this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#15)
AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
 
MightyJohn's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 1,232
Join Date: Oct 2012
05-19-2013, 08:18 PM

How about l-theanine or phenabut
Ironbuilt likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#16)
AnaSCI SENIOR
 
Offline
Posts: 754
Join Date: May 2013
05-20-2013, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyJohn View Post
How about l-theanine or phenabut
Phenibut works.

Ive never seen anyone use that much eq. I'm sorry about your anxiety, but did you see good results with such monster doses.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#17)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
nasty1980's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 23
Join Date: Mar 2013
05-22-2013, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alinshop View Post
Phenibut works.

Ive never seen anyone use that much eq. I'm sorry about your anxiety, but did you see good results with such monster doses.
Body couldnt handle it, you regress really.

Especially when you dont have the muscle mass to metabolise half the things injected.

2grams TOPS without hgh, hgh and above 3-4grams is ok, Assuming your carrying 80-90kg of PURE muscle.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#18)
AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
 
MightyJohn's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 1,232
Join Date: Oct 2012
05-23-2013, 11:01 PM

How'd You ever sleep on all that?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#19)
AnaSCI SENIOR
 
Offline
Posts: 754
Join Date: May 2013
05-24-2013, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtung View Post
Body couldnt handle it, you regress really.

Especially when you dont have the muscle mass to metabolise half the things injected.

2grams TOPS without hgh, hgh and above 3-4grams is ok, Assuming your carrying 80-90kg of PURE muscle.
I'm running 3 to 4 g right now and feel pretty good, it's just that I'm tired all the time.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#20)
AnaSCI VET
 
chrisr116's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,788
Join Date: Nov 2012
05-25-2013, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alinshop View Post
I'm running 3 to 4 g right now and feel pretty good, it's just that I'm tired all the time.
3 to 4 grams Equipoise? How is your endurance? Just 600mg a week makes me huff and puff a lot, I am guessing due to the increased RBC.
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:22 AM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.