AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Like Tree21Likes
  • 3 Post By dudcki27
  • 1 Post By Enigmatic707
  • 2 Post By Big-John
  • 1 Post By mikeystrong
  • 2 Post By mikeystrong
  • 2 Post By dudcki27
  • 2 Post By mikeystrong
  • 1 Post By BigBob
  • 1 Post By BigBob
  • 1 Post By vent_noir
  • 1 Post By mikeystrong
  • 2 Post By Rory
  • 1 Post By Ironbuilt
  • 1 Post By Ironbuilt

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
great info on tren and fat burning. low testosterone and estrogen!
Old
  (#1)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 1,856
Join Date: Oct 2012
great info on tren and fat burning. low testosterone and estrogen! - 07-02-2013, 04:39 AM


well worth the 6 minutes of your time.
Ironbuilt, vent_noir and sportyguy like this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
FamBam209's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 148
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Cali
07-02-2013, 07:30 AM

Tx brotha
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
AnaSCI VET
 
Enigmatic707's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 2,752
Join Date: Feb 2013
07-02-2013, 08:14 AM

I've watched a few of his videos.. A lot of interesting info and then some times he spouts off things that are just not true.

His view on blast/cruising are way not in line with real world data. He acts as though there are no real long term health concerns with staying on for decades upon decades.

Arteriosclerosis, cardiomegaly, low peripheral blood profusion, renal dysfunction... There are a ton of real and common long term health concerns when taking high amounts of gear year after year.

The guy just comes off as being a "peer review whore" who gives no credence to anecdotal evidence. While he has some great info I think he is blinded by his own research at times and doesn't know how to listen objectively.
mikeystrong likes this.

Last edited by Enigmatic707; 07-02-2013 at 08:25 AM.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
AnaSCI VET
 
Big-John's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,128
Join Date: Oct 2012
07-02-2013, 08:27 AM

Just another good reason to run your test lower than your tren... Good find dudcki27
Ironbuilt and mikeystrong like this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
AnaSCI FREAK
 
mikeystrong's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 408
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: A Igloo in Canada
07-02-2013, 07:01 PM

who gives a fuck about this zyzz guy. im sick of hearing about this clown.
Big-John likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
AnaSCI FREAK
 
mikeystrong's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 408
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: A Igloo in Canada
07-02-2013, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmatic707 View Post
I've watched a few of his videos.. A lot of interesting info and then some times he spouts off things that are just not true.

His view on blast/cruising are way not in line with real world data. He acts as though there are no real long term health concerns with staying on for decades upon decades.

Arteriosclerosis, cardiomegaly, low peripheral blood profusion, renal dysfunction... There are a ton of real and common long term health concerns when taking high amounts of gear year after year.

The guy just comes off as being a "peer review whore" who gives no credence to anecdotal evidence. While he has some great info I think he is blinded by his own research at times and doesn't know how to listen objectively.
I agree, and by the look of that double bicep shot im guessing none of his info is from first hand experience.
Rory and sportyguy like this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 1,856
Join Date: Oct 2012
07-02-2013, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeystrong View Post
I agree, and by the look of that double bicep shot im guessing none of his info is from first hand experience.
I've never saw any of his other videos so I have no comment. But he is dead on right about tren in this video.
Big-John and Ironbuilt like this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
AnaSCI FREAK
 
mikeystrong's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 408
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: A Igloo in Canada
07-02-2013, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudcki27 View Post
I've never saw any of his other videos so I have no comment. But he is dead on right about tren in this video.
oh ya im not doubting that. super informative video by the way, I never thought id try tren just because i got the whole "tren is HELL" speech befor lol but now im giving it a second thought maybe for next cycle or one down the road.
dudcki27 and BigBob like this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
BigBob's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 2,906
Join Date: Nov 2012
07-03-2013, 10:02 AM

Tren is not like any other steroid. In cattle 200 mgs is implanted for 60 days! Even if they implanted them every 30 days it only comes to 6 or 7 mg's a day....When you do the math you will see how little is absorbed on a daily basis. You can use very little and see great results. I like to use 25 mg a day.

Also that's for a 500-800 lb hieffer.
chrisr116 likes this.

Last edited by BigBob; 07-03-2013 at 10:06 AM. Reason: Addition
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
AnaSCI VET
 
chrisr116's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,788
Join Date: Nov 2012
07-03-2013, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBob View Post
Tren is not like any other steroid. In cattle 200 mgs is implanted for 60 days! Even if they implanted them every 30 days it only comes to 6 or 7 mg's a day....When you do the math you will see how little is absorbed on a daily basis. You can use very little and see great results. I like to use 25 mg a day.

Also that's for a 500-800 lb hieffer.
I have to wait until I'm in town on a wifi to watch to to save my data. I agree with you BigBob, tren is different from anything else out there. Just a little amount will do wonders if used correctly.

(For instance, It is the only steroid I have ever used that I can smell in my pores when I am sweating at work. No testosterone, eq, or anything else has done that to me.)

I love the stuff, but have great respect for it.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
BigBob's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 2,906
Join Date: Nov 2012
07-03-2013, 11:59 AM

So here is one study by fort dodge on Fina.....What I find amazing is the dosages people are taking...I am not being judgmental but I am wondering if a cow at 500lbs only needs 200mg for 140 days then a 250 lb man taking 600 mg a week to a gram just sounds insane....

http://www.fda.gov/downloads/AnimalV.../UCM338208.pdf
Ironbuilt likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 130
Join Date: Jan 2013
07-03-2013, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeystrong View Post
who gives a fuck about this zyzz guy. im sick of hearing about this clown.
Sorry man i have to disagree. Zyzz was my starting motivation to really get big and ripped. And since then ive noticed a huge improvement in my life...especially with the ladies.
swolesearcher likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#13)
AnaSCI FREAK
 
mikeystrong's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 408
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: A Igloo in Canada
07-03-2013, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vent_noir View Post
Sorry man i have to disagree. Zyzz was my starting motivation to really get big and ripped. And since then ive noticed a huge improvement in my life...especially with the ladies.
Don't apologise to me buddie, its all good. To each their own, everyone needs someone to look up to weather its your old man, Arnold, or any of the great Bodybuilder or athletes. But i am deffinatly done with this guy.
vent_noir likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#14)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 801
Join Date: Sep 2012
07-03-2013, 07:26 PM

My personal experience at 700mg/week Tren A is a great fat burner. There's nothing like it. It's harsh on sides, heavy breathing, insomnia (not all bad, you get alot more done at night lol), night sweats, but you get a hardness unlike any other drug I've personally used.

I don't listen as much to research on cattle cause frankly that's not my genetic makeup. IB may be closer in genetics to animals to chime in. I make a decision to try something, do the research, start small an find the right dose for me. With all drugs you need to research an see what's right for your body. Back in the 90s I remember people saying all sorts of bs about the drug I found out with personal experience wasn't true for me. Maybe for others but not me.
BigBob and Ironbuilt like this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#15)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 8,353
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Mūnich , Germany
07-03-2013, 07:53 PM

Whooaaa i felt a name implimication.. All i know is this.
The true Finejet 50/mgml ,and parabolin ,the hex tren, circa 1985 when ib was just a young lad
.it was a good no sides supplement i used @ 50/ eod...so sides are a correlation to amount used...
BigBob whats your age? 40?
Rory likes this.

Last edited by Ironbuilt; 07-03-2013 at 08:55 PM.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#16)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
BigBob's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 2,906
Join Date: Nov 2012
07-03-2013, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rory View Post
My personal experience at 700mg/week Tren A is a great fat burner. There's nothing like it. It's harsh on sides, heavy breathing, insomnia (not all bad, you get alot more done at night lol), night sweats, but you get a hardness unlike any other drug I've personally used.

I don't listen as much to research on cattle cause frankly that's not my genetic makeup. IB may be closer in genetics to animals to chime in. I make a decision to try something, do the research, start small an find the right dose for me. With all drugs you need to research an see what's right for your body. Back in the 90s I remember people saying all sorts of bs about the drug I found out with personal experience wasn't true for me. Maybe for others but not me.
LOL, I hear you. I was just expressing my surprise at dosage. Maybe Im just a little jealous That I could never go over 400mg without it getting ugly for me!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#17)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 8,353
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Mūnich , Germany
07-03-2013, 08:53 PM

Tren fever is the start of the Zombie Appocolyptic Nation
"Load up to stay sane"
mikeystrong likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#18)
AnaSCI VET
 
Enigmatic707's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 2,752
Join Date: Feb 2013
07-04-2013, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBob View Post
So here is one study by fort dodge on Fina.....What I find amazing is the dosages people are taking...I am not being judgmental but I am wondering if a cow at 500lbs only needs 200mg for 140 days then a 250 lb man taking 600 mg a week to a gram just sounds insane....

http://www.fda.gov/downloads/AnimalV.../UCM338208.pdf
Like Rory said-

You can't even begin to compare studies on androgens when used on livestock. Remember they are androgen sensitive, they have a crazy ability to convert calories into lean mass.

You have to realize that bulls eat a vegetarian diet consisting of a very very limited protein source (grazing) and they still manage to be one of the most muscularly built animals on the planet. So naturally it would go that the introduction of an exogenous androgen would do god like miracles with a minute dosing protocol. Their systems are designed to take very very little and turn it into thick slabs of muscle.
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:19 AM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.