AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Like Tree23Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
thinkin about gettin on the gear but have a worry advice please??
Old
  (#1)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 6
Join Date: Jul 2013
thinkin about gettin on the gear but have a worry advice please?? - 07-14-2013, 12:55 PM

hi as a kid i was quite overweight and through alot off hard work with football and boxing training i slimmed down but my chest still has a bit fat tissue there.
i am 5 month into my training and i have been advidsed to start takeing steroids and try and train chest twice a week and plenty off incline and the other advise was surgery but have'nt got the money i do 2 cardio sessions a week to keep trying to reduce the fat, will this help the situation if so what to take?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
Registered User
 
vikingquest's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 639
Join Date: Jan 2012
07-14-2013, 05:51 PM

It's if from gyno? Could try a course of letro if it is from puberty or whatever.

If it's fat, work it off. Get your diet and training right and it will come off. What's you stats?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
AnaSCI FREAK
 
Populus54's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 297
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Boston MA
07-14-2013, 06:08 PM

Post your stats. Age. Height. Weight. BF %. Goals.
Ironbuilt and turbobusa like this.


5'11"
240lbs.
Bf. 10%
Age 34
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
AnaSCI VET
 
srd1's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 2,291
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: midwest usa
07-14-2013, 06:22 PM

Diet is huge brother get it in check and keep workin it will come off.
Jig likes this.


Only God Can Judge Our Enemies, Im Just Here To Arrange The Meeting.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
AnaSCI SENIOR
 
Offline
Posts: 988
Join Date: Nov 2012
07-14-2013, 07:14 PM

Willing to bet it's fat. I would lose some weight and have diet/training under wraps before taking the juice. Your joints will thank you.
nickg1990 likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
AnaSCI FREAK
 
Populus54's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 297
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Boston MA
07-14-2013, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordFan View Post
Willing to bet it's fat. I would lose some weight and have diet/training under wraps before taking the juice. Your joints will thank you.
Most likely but he needs to post his stats.
Big-John likes this.


5'11"
240lbs.
Bf. 10%
Age 34
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
AnaSCI VET
 
Offline
Posts: 1,807
Join Date: May 2013
07-15-2013, 04:55 AM

i would look for some fatburners before hitting the juice.. you shouldn`t even consider the juice untill you have a solid natural base and that comes at least after 1/2 years of training.. no shortcuts
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
AnaSCI FREAK
 
Populus54's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 297
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Boston MA
07-15-2013, 09:54 AM

Stats
Ironbuilt likes this.


5'11"
240lbs.
Bf. 10%
Age 34
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 8,353
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Mūnich , Germany
07-15-2013, 10:29 AM

Who " advised" you to go on AAS? Are you a genetic monster , freak of nature , sponsored by a top supplement company who wants you in the Mr Olympia 2014? Be truthful and you will get more respect ..thanks ib.
Populus54 likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 6
Join Date: Jul 2013
07-15-2013, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Populus54 View Post
Post your stats. Age. Height. Weight. BF %. Goals.
sorry about the late reply just got back from work,

age. 23
hieght. 5`10
weight. 12.7 stone
i dont no my bf i will have to look into that one.

Last edited by nickg1990; 07-15-2013 at 12:06 PM.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 6
Join Date: Jul 2013
07-15-2013, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironbuilt View Post
Who " advised" you to go on AAS? Are you a genetic monster , freak of nature , sponsored by a top supplement company who wants you in the Mr Olympia 2014? Be truthful and you will get more respect ..thanks ib.
the lads in the local gym advised me to get on the juice to see if that will sort my chest out its fat i have had all my life i have managed to trim down my stomach area but the fat on my chest is'nt.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 6
Join Date: Jul 2013
07-15-2013, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by srd1 View Post
Diet is huge brother get it in check and keep workin it will come off.
its only these last few weeks i have been trying to sort out a diet plan, i have been haveing eggs scrambeled with brown bread toasted for breakfast, haveing a shake about 10 then tuna/chicken pasta salad for lunch a shake after training then chicken/beef/fish and vegtables for evening meal i have been snacking on fruit.

is there any more foods i should be adding to my diet?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#13)
AnaSCI FREAK
 
Populus54's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 297
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Boston MA
07-15-2013, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickg1990 View Post
sorry about the late reply just got back from work,

age. 23
hieght. 5`10
weight. 12.7 stone
i dont no my bf i will have to look into that one.
23 is a little young. Wtf is a stone. Give me guess on the BF the avatar is me at 10%. You need to get your diet strait at any rate. That's the single most relavent thing you can do. Get the diet strait. My guess is you need to drop some fat. So T3 for a month and clen for 2 weeks then switch to an ECA stack. Then back again should you need to. Once you've been working out for a bit and dropped the fat you might be close to your genetic potential. This is the point where you can no longer get stronger naturally. At that point you're ready for a test only cycle.
srd1 and d2r2ddd like this.


5'11"
240lbs.
Bf. 10%
Age 34
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#14)
AnaSCI FREAK
 
Populus54's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 297
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Boston MA
07-15-2013, 12:27 PM

Realize you are still young so there's no reason you couldn't achieve quite a bit naturally and so you should.
turbobusa and mikeystrong like this.


5'11"
240lbs.
Bf. 10%
Age 34
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#15)
Super Moderator - RIP
 
Offline
Posts: 3,442
Join Date: Nov 2012
07-15-2013, 03:36 PM

Sounds like you are almost completely untrained. Fuck listening to the "lads" at the gym. Get training and diet on point. Spend some time(some years) and effort to tap into your bodies natural capabilities. At 23 your endocrine system should be optimal.The last thing on your list should be aas /ergos. Your own endocrine system will improve with some heavy basics and quality food. As Populus54 said . Get the fat off and see where you are at. Why take in chemicals and alter your endo system blindly? You may find with some time and effort coupled with disipline you are much more man than you relize under the adipose.
Don't cheat yourself by thinking aas will be your answer. This is probably the number one beginner mistakes. Good luck come back to the board for good real training advice ok? Now ask the questions that count.. Diet/ training etc.
Thanks, T..........




LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#16)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 6
Join Date: Jul 2013
07-15-2013, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbobusa View Post
Sounds like you are almost completely untrained. Fuck listening to the "lads" at the gym. Get training and diet on point. Spend some time(some years) and effort to tap into your bodies natural capabilities. At 23 your endocrine system should be optimal.The last thing on your list should be aas /ergos. Your own endocrine system will improve with some heavy basics and quality food. As Populus54 said . Get the fat off and see where you are at. Why take in chemicals and alter your endo system blindly? You may find with some time and effort coupled with disipline you are much more man than you relize under the adipose.
Don't cheat yourself by thinking aas will be your answer. This is probably the number one beginner mistakes. Good luck come back to the board for good real training advice ok? Now ask the questions that count.. Diet/ training etc.
Thanks, T..........
thank you for the advice and its all takeing in to account train hard and eat right its up to me to make the change, i will get in other forums talk diet plans and get some weight traing advice.
turbobusa likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#17)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 6
Join Date: Jul 2013
07-15-2013, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Populus54 View Post
23 is a little young. Wtf is a stone. Give me guess on the BF the avatar is me at 10%. You need to get your diet strait at any rate. That's the single most relavent thing you can do. Get the diet strait. My guess is you need to drop some fat. So T3 for a month and clen for 2 weeks then switch to an ECA stack. Then back again should you need to. Once you've been working out for a bit and dropped the fat you might be close to your genetic potential. This is the point where you can no longer get stronger naturally. At that point you're ready for a test only cycle.
what do you mean by,, So T3 for a month and clen for 2 weeks then switch to an ECA stack. Then back again should you need to? and thanks for the adivce
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#18)
Super Moderator - RIP
 
Offline
Posts: 3,442
Join Date: Nov 2012
07-15-2013, 04:55 PM

Glad you are able to see i'm not trying to offend you.Work all the basic stuff out first . How bout 3 time a week for wt training and 5 x week cardio.
Get lean see where you are at then cleanly gain muscle mass.
Leave chemicals alone . Don't need outside ergo help. Get focused on what you want. If it were easy using chems we wouldn't have a world full of fat fucks and weasels as the bulk of the population. Ok see you in the other forums ?
Thanks , T
Ironbuilt and nickg1990 like this.




LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#19)
AnaSCI FREAK
 
Populus54's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 297
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Boston MA
07-16-2013, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickg1990 View Post
what do you mean by,, So T3 for a month and clen for 2 weeks then switch to an ECA stack. Then back again should you need to? and thanks for the adivce
Seeing how you have no idea what those chemicals are don't bother. When you get to the point where you have reached your "genetic potential" then look for outside help to achieve your goals.
Ironbuilt, FamBam209 and Phoe2006 like this.


5'11"
240lbs.
Bf. 10%
Age 34
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#20)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 190
Join Date: Nov 2005
07-26-2013, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoFo View Post
i would look for some fatburners before hitting the juice.. you shouldn`t even consider the juice untill you have a solid natural base and that comes at least after 1/2 years of training.. no shortcuts
2 years is no where near enough. 5 plus minimun, and thats 5 of proper diet/workout/rest with no learning curve, which we all went through

Quote:
Originally Posted by Populus54 View Post
Seeing how you have no idea what those chemicals are don't bother. When you get to the point where you have reached your "genetic potential" then look for outside help to achieve your goals.
what he said^^^^^^^^^
Ironbuilt likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:07 AM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.