AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By Sully
  • 1 Post By JackMo

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Side effects of being on large doses of AAS over long periods of time?
Old
  (#1)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 86
Join Date: Feb 2013
Side effects of being on large doses of AAS over long periods of time? - 01-12-2014, 09:28 AM

Why do most of the pros' physique look like they fade away/regress over time instead of getting better? Is it due to the exposure of starting AAS at a young age or due to being on super high doses over long periods of time? For example people like Ronnie coleman, Jay cutler, Dorian yates, Branch warren, Trey brewer, Greg Kovacs, Dave palumbo etc. If you compare their pictures from when they were at their 'peak' vs the pictures from those of the more recent ones/before they retired you can clearly see the difference. Can your androgen receptors actually 'burn out' also what is the actual cause behind palumboism?

P.S no offence to whoever that is a fan of the pros mentioned.

Last edited by RandomBear; 01-12-2014 at 09:33 AM.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
Sully's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,298
Join Date: Dec 2012
01-12-2014, 10:55 AM

You're talking about comparing a guy at the peak of his competitive career with the end of his competitive career? Of course he's not going to look as good. It's age. No one, chemically enhanced or not, gets to beat the effects of getting older. As we get older, no matter how much hormone we're injecting or swallowing, we will eventually start to lose size conditioning. It's the reality of being a living creature. You too will eventually decline and become weak and frail. It's the reality we all must face, eventually.


GearPro Rep
[email protected]


It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it- Aristotle
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 213
Join Date: Feb 2013
01-12-2014, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil' Sully View Post
You're talking about comparing a guy at the peak of his competitive career with the end of his competitive career? Of course he's not going to look as good. It's age. No one, chemically enhanced or not, gets to beat the effects of getting older. As we get older, no matter how much hormone we're injecting or swallowing, we will eventually start to lose size conditioning. It's the reality of being a living creature. You too will eventually decline and become weak and frail. It's the reality we all must face, eventually.
Chemical enhancement beats some of the effects of getting older... But yes youre right exactly
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
Registered User
 
JackMo's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 51
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Middle of somewhere
01-12-2014, 07:15 PM

Blast more Tren! Ya heard the joke about the old bull and the young bull right? Lol
srd1 likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 86
Join Date: Feb 2013
01-12-2014, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil' Sully View Post
You're talking about comparing a guy at the peak of his competitive career with the end of his competitive career? Of course he's not going to look as good. It's age. No one, chemically enhanced or not, gets to beat the effects of getting older. As we get older, no matter how much hormone we're injecting or swallowing, we will eventually start to lose size conditioning. It's the reality of being a living creature. You too will eventually decline and become weak and frail. It's the reality we all must face, eventually.
I'm kinda skeptical about the reason being getting older as this is happening to some NPC competitors also, some of these guys are in their late 20s and they are starting to get palumboism or their physique wasn't as good as they were during the beginning part of their career, some of these guys began regressing when they've barely even competed for a couple of years. If you look at Shawn ray, Dexter jackson, Flex wheeler, Kevin levrone etc, they've managed to keep the same quality of physique pretty much every year from the start of their career until the end of their career, Dexter jackson is 44 and he still looks as good as he was in 2008 when he won the Mr Olympia. But when you take a look at Trey brewer, during his earlier years he was regarded as the man who was going to be the next Ronnie coleman but towards the end of his career at 2009 he looked like shit and he's only at the age of 23 at that time.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 213
Join Date: Feb 2013
01-13-2014, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ran***Bear View Post
I'm kinda skeptical about the reason being getting older as this is happening to some NPC competitors also, some of these guys are in their late 20s and they are starting to get palumboism or their physique wasn't as good as they were during the beginning part of their career, some of these guys began regressing when they've barely even competed for a couple of years. If you look at Shawn ray, Dexter jackson, Flex wheeler, Kevin levrone etc, they've managed to keep the same quality of physique pretty much every year from the start of their career until the end of their career, Dexter jackson is 44 and he still looks as good as he was in 2008 when he won the Mr Olympia. But when you take a look at Trey brewer, during his earlier years he was regarded as the man who was going to be the next Ronnie coleman but towards the end of his career at 2009 he looked like shit and he's only at the age of 23 at that time.
Flex wheeler blew out his kidneys. He claims to have a hereditary condition, but a lot of old pros have kidney issues.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 86
Join Date: Feb 2013
01-13-2014, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthole69 View Post
Flex wheeler blew out his kidneys. He claims to have a hereditary condition, but a lot of old pros have kidney issues.
I don't mean it like health wise but rather physique wise.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
Sully's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,298
Join Date: Dec 2012
01-13-2014, 02:29 PM

I think there are many different factors, but mainly it's a combination of age and genetics. Guys are going to peak at different times, and begin to fall off at different ages and at different rates. No different than the basketball player that tore it up in college and 2 years into his pro career is broken down and can barely stay healthy long enough to attend a few practices before he's hurt and needing surgery again. Think Greg Oden. He hit his peak early in life, and physically it'll only be down hill for him.

There's other guys that don't mature and hit their peak until later in life. Some guys can maintain their peak much longer than others. Think Cal Ripken Jr.

Keep in mind that many of these pro bodybuilders have serious recreational drug habits, as well. Cocaine and other party drugs are very common, as is abuse of pain meds. These drugs help to shorten careers and to hasten the decline for many of the supposed "next great ones".

You're trying to take a very broad, multi-faceted issue and assign blame to only AAS, and it's just not that simple. Is it possibly a part of the issue? Sure. Is it the only or biggest contributor? Doubtful.


GearPro Rep
[email protected]


It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it- Aristotle
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 5,267
Join Date: Jun 2013
01-13-2014, 04:38 PM

Check out Coleman seriously
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
 
MightyJohn's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 1,234
Join Date: Oct 2012
01-13-2014, 05:40 PM

I think health and injuries has to be a huge factor...a healthy body is going to look better & injuries hinder training as careers go on
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:29 AM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.