AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Scratches
Old
  (#1)
I love boobs
 
thunderterd's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 205
Join Date: Mar 2005
Scratches - 03-16-2005, 10:56 PM

I've noticed over the last 4 to 5 weeks that whenever I workout my shoulders, I get home and the tops of my shoulders look scratched up. I am sure that I dont scratch them when I work out. It has never happened in the past . Has this happened to anyone?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
tee
AnaSCI VET
 
tee's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 4,130
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: USA
03-16-2005, 11:17 PM

Are you doing hack squats or heavy squats? When I do them, I get scratches from the bar or the pads on the hack squat machine. ReaL fun explaining them to the wife! lol
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
Perfection Personifide
 
ORACLE's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,069
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Tx
03-16-2005, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tee
Are you doing hack squats or heavy squats? When I do them, I get scratches from the bar or the pads on the hack squat machine. ReaL fun explaining them to the wife! lol
Damn Dink...he's working shoulders. So not unless he's working military presses with a barbell and he's going all the way down to his shoulders i don't see how he get's them. What excercises do you do?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
tee
AnaSCI VET
 
tee's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 4,130
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: USA
03-16-2005, 11:22 PM

LOL, I missed that....duh! I had an ORACLE moment Anyways, are you using a lat spread machine or doing some type of exercise that has a bar or pads rubbing your shoulders?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
Perfection Personifide
 
ORACLE's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,069
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Tx
03-16-2005, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tee
LOL, I missed that....duh! I had an ORACLE moment Anyways, are you using a lat spread machine or doing some type of exercise that has a bar or pads rubbing your shoulders?
Dinkass....hahah....that's a replacement for dumbass lol. anyways he's probably using the barbell and it's rubbing his shoulders without him knowing it.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
I love boobs
 
thunderterd's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 205
Join Date: Mar 2005
03-16-2005, 11:24 PM

Maybe, but if so, they are not showing up for a couple days. My leg day is always 2 days before shoulder. Could be though. I just hope they are not the beginning of stretch marks.

My girlfriend did say something!! But she cant figure out how a girl could scratch up my shoulders. Good for her!!!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
Perfection Personifide
 
ORACLE's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,069
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Tx
03-16-2005, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderterd
My girlfriend did say something!! But she cant figure out how a girl could scratch up my shoulders. Good for her!!!
You must suck in bed. lol. just kidding. If their right on top of your shoulders i doubt it's stretch marks.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
I love boobs
 
thunderterd's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 205
Join Date: Mar 2005
03-16-2005, 11:29 PM

I don't use a barbell for military press...not yet. I am using dumbells for the time being. maybe they are hitting my shoulders coming down and i don't notice or the lat machine. I just find it odd that the scratches show and i never feel anything irritating my shoulders. Oh well, thanks for the help guys.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
Perfection Personifide
 
ORACLE's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,069
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Tx
03-16-2005, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderterd
I don't use a barbell for military press...not yet. I am using dumbells for the time being. maybe they are hitting my shoulders coming down and i don't notice or the lat machine. I just find it odd that the scratches show and i never feel anything irritating my shoulders. Oh well, thanks for the help guys.
So since you didn't comment about sucking in bed and scratches it must be true. lol.. just playing with ya
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Nomad's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 127
Join Date: Feb 2005
03-16-2005, 11:37 PM

Prob from the squats, I get em all the time...last about a day... no worries
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
Perfection Personifide
 
ORACLE's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,069
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Tx
03-16-2005, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomad05
Prob from the squats, I get em all the time...last about a day... no worries
Another person with Dink-anitus. lol. He wasn't working legs..he was doing his shouders. just messing with you bro.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
I love boobs
 
thunderterd's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 205
Join Date: Mar 2005
03-16-2005, 11:40 PM

I sometimes find it better not to comment :asshole:

J.K....Yes, I have had scratches if you really must know.

And Yes, I do suck in bed if you really must know.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#13)
Perfection Personifide
 
ORACLE's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,069
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Tx
03-16-2005, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderterd
I sometimes find it better not to comment :asshole:

J.K....Yes, I have had scratches if you really must know.

And Yes, I do suck in bed if you really must know.
LMAO
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#14)
Perfection Personifide
 
ORACLE's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,069
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Tx
03-16-2005, 11:41 PM

The "asshole" thing was funny....well placed.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#15)
I love boobs
 
thunderterd's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 205
Join Date: Mar 2005
03-16-2005, 11:45 PM

Yea, i couldn't wait to use it on somebody......and it was you...perfect!!!!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#16)
Perfection Personifide
 
ORACLE's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,069
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Tx
03-16-2005, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderterd
Yea, i couldn't wait to use it on somebody......and it was you...perfect!!!!
yeah i gotta admit you got me on that one....i'm speechless... :iwdumbass
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#17)
AnaSCI SENIOR
 
Freejay's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 877
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Michigan
03-16-2005, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderterd
Maybe, but if so, they are not showing up for a couple days. My leg day is always 2 days before shoulder. Could be though. I just hope they are not the beginning of stretch marks.

My girlfriend did say something!! But she cant figure out how a girl could scratch up my shoulders. Good for her!!!
Bro, I often have to carry a heavy bag of various tools and the shoulder strap often leaves marks that could easily be mistaken for scratches (ex-wife actually accused me once). that part of the body is just prone to bruising.


American Bad Ass!! :rockon:
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#18)
Perfection Personifide
 
ORACLE's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,069
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Tx
03-16-2005, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freejay
Bro, I often have to carry a heavy bag of various tools and the shoulder strap often leaves marks that could easily be mistaken for scratches (ex-wife actually accused me once). that part of the body is just prone to bruising.
Especially on gear since your skin becomes a little thinner and more sensitive.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#19)
I love boobs
 
thunderterd's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 205
Join Date: Mar 2005
03-16-2005, 11:58 PM

It's identical on both shoulders. I do carry around a bag, but only on the right shoulder. I think it is just from a lat machine like Tee suggested.

How does skin become thinner? Never heard that.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#20)
Perfection Personifide
 
ORACLE's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,069
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Tx
03-17-2005, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderterd
How does skin become thinner? Never heard that.
I've heard or read this somewhere....but i can't remember how. I do notice that when i'm on gear i bruise alot easier.
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:16 AM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.