AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Like Tree4Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Aas and blood pressure - on and off cycle
Old
  (#1)
AnaSCI SENIOR
 
Offline
Posts: 988
Join Date: Nov 2012
Aas and blood pressure - on and off cycle - 06-30-2014, 01:25 PM

I guess I'm getting old. My bp is climbing up on me on cycle. Off cycle I'm around 120-50 area. Usually on cycle is around 140-80 area. I take 1 carditone pill year round.

Fast fwd, this time on cycle (about 7 wks in) I'm 160-96. I stopped everything immediately. I've checked one week later and similar results.

I'm going to keep checking until aas clears out. If it's still high, I'm going to doctor. If it goes back to normal I just won't dose that high.

My question, if I do have to get on bp meds, how should I do it? On cycle or off? I don't want to over medicate myself when off cycle.

How do you guys do it?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
Registered User
 
dorian777's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 426
Join Date: Apr 2013
06-30-2014, 04:36 PM

When you get the numbers down, try a really low androgen cycle and see what happens. It will give your body a break. Try primo and anavar and trt dose of test. The high test, tren, and a bombs are rough on you brother when you get old. I know, because I'm getting there myself. I don't know what you're on right now or what your dosages are, but keep your cycle more anabolic. I assure you that you will not lose much if any size.


"Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight!"
Ronnie Coleman
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 401
Join Date: Dec 2013
06-30-2014, 11:08 PM

High deca and primo with TRT test and sometimes anavar sprinkled here and there (but rarely because of cholesterol/lipid concern) will be much better of your BP.

Even at 1k deca/1k primo you shouldn't really see it budge at all assuming you take an AI for the small amount of estrogen that does come from the deca
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
Sully's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,298
Join Date: Dec 2012
07-01-2014, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek7X View Post
High deca and primo with TRT test and sometimes anavar sprinkled here and there (but rarely because of cholesterol/lipid concern) will be much better of your BP.

Even at 1k deca/1k primo you shouldn't really see it budge at all assuming you take an AI for the small amount of estrogen that does come from the deca
I thought u didn't believe that Anavar wrecked lipid levels? Don't all your buddies run it and never have issues with cholesterol? Why the change of heart?
amateurmale likes this.


GearPro Rep
[email protected]


It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it- Aristotle
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
AnaSCI VET
 
Offline
Posts: 4,212
Join Date: Aug 2005
Lightbulb 07-01-2014, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordFan View Post
I guess I'm getting old. My bp is climbing up on me on cycle. Off cycle I'm around 120-50 area. Usually on cycle is around 140-80 area. I take 1 carditone pill year round.

Fast fwd, this time on cycle (about 7 wks in) I'm 160-96. I stopped everything immediately. I've checked one week later and similar results.

I'm going to keep checking until aas clears out. If it's still high, I'm going to doctor. If it goes back to normal I just won't dose that high.

My question, if I do have to get on bp meds, how should I do it? On cycle or off? I don't want to over medicate myself when off cycle.

How do you guys do it?

You may want to really watch your diet. Also drink alot of water everyday and an AI can help BP by reducing water retention.
*Bio* likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
AnaSCI VET
 
Online
Posts: 1,220
Join Date: May 2013
07-02-2014, 10:17 AM

Dont use anavar or any other oral ever again. Also dont use tren, deca, eq, etc. Stick with moderate dose test, mast and primo. Also look into baby aspirin and hawthorne berry for blood pressure.
Ironbuilt likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
AnaSCI VET
 
Enigmatic707's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 2,752
Join Date: Feb 2013
07-02-2014, 12:21 PM

On cycle- which are always heavy my BP is around 172-92

One month off cycle I'm down around 101-70
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
AnaSCI VET
 
Online
Posts: 1,220
Join Date: May 2013
07-02-2014, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmatic707 View Post
On cycle- which are always heavy my BP is around 172-92

One month off cycle I'm down around 101-70
Bro that dangerously high
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
AnaSCI VET
 
Online
Posts: 1,220
Join Date: May 2013
07-02-2014, 12:26 PM

Are you guys running tren or something?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 401
Join Date: Dec 2013
07-02-2014, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil' Sully View Post
I thought u didn't believe that Anavar wrecked lipid levels? Don't all your buddies run it and never have issues with cholesterol? Why the change of heart?
Doesn't matter if it doesn't wreck it. Every single oral always affects your cholesterol. No, I never said it doesn't affect it- I said it doesn't *WRECK* it. The only one that has never been affected is my girl, and that's because she only uses 20-25mg for around 6 weeks. When you take a male, and he is using 75-200mg, usually up to 8 weeks at a time if not longer,it is a very different story. It will still be affected, maybe only 10 points out of range, but nevertheless , it's affected, and not optimal for somebody trying to stay "healthy".

If you really really care about your health, you really shouldn't be using orals. Primo/Deca are far better on arteries,cholesterol,lipids,liver.

Last edited by Derek7X; 07-02-2014 at 01:47 PM.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 401
Join Date: Dec 2013
07-02-2014, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amateurmale View Post
Bro that dangerously high

Amen to that. Holy smokes. 170+ ? I would be anxious just about dropping dead day to day, lol!

I thought it's bad just getting to 130/81
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
AnaSCI VET
 
Online
Posts: 1,220
Join Date: May 2013
07-02-2014, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek7X View Post
Doesn't matter if it doesn't wreck it. Every single oral always affects your cholesterol. No, I never said it doesn't affect it- I said it doesn't *WRECK* it. The only one that has never been affected is my girl, and that's because she only uses 20-25mg for around 6 weeks. When you take a male, and he is using 75-200mg, usually up to 8 weeks at a time if not longer,it is a very different story. It will still be affected, maybe only 10 points out of range, but nevertheless , it's affected, and not optimal for somebody trying to stay "healthy".

If you really really care about your health, you really shouldn't be using orals. Primo/Deca are far better on arteries,cholesterol,lipids,liver.
Bro that simply is not true about males. I ran test and var and hdl dropped 10 points a week while Ldl climbed. You gotta stop posting this stuff, you're a good dude but you are wrong on this. No offense.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#13)
AnaSCI VET
 
Online
Posts: 1,220
Join Date: May 2013
07-02-2014, 01:53 PM

My cycle was 500 test a week and 50-65mgs var a day. Very mild. I stopped after 2 weeks.
   
Reply With Quote
Aas and blood pressure - on and off cycle
Old
  (#14)
AnaSCI VET
 
Enigmatic707's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 2,752
Join Date: Feb 2013
Aas and blood pressure - on and off cycle - 07-02-2014, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amateurmale View Post
Are you guys running tren or something?
durring that cycle it was Tren/EQ/drol
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#15)
AnaSCI VET
 
Online
Posts: 1,220
Join Date: May 2013
07-02-2014, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmatic707 View Post
durring that cycle it was Tren/EQ/drol
Well no wonder bro. Those 3 can cause high bp by themselves. Damn u guys need to use your head.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#16)
Z28
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 169
Join Date: Mar 2014
07-02-2014, 08:33 PM

High BP is the silent killer. Especially as we age. It doesnt matter if its just during the cycle, when we do long cycles and often that shit adds up.
There is no certain compound that will or will not. We know we all have different responses to stuff. High Bp will creep up on you down the road and taking stuff to counteract so we can run another cycle is not helping at all.
I know we all take risk with this shit but be careful on the BP guys . Not worth it. We can still lower dose it and make gains too!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#17)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 401
Join Date: Dec 2013
07-02-2014, 08:52 PM

Problem with blood pressure is that it's also heavily determined by genetics.

However, regardless of your genetics, Deca/Primo and TRT test should keep your BP in check, as long as even a mild amount of AI is in there.

I'm talking even high doses of Deca and Primo...

But as soon as you increase the test to even 500-750, or add dbol, or anadrol, etc to that mix...now you will see a bad blood pressure reading for sure.

PS, I know tren get's a bad rap for blood pressure, but I'm pretty sure most people I know don't get BP issues from it as long as it's like 400-700 tren with only 150TRT a week? IMO stay the heck away from tren if you are a health nut or really value your arteries & kidneys though....

#Genetics
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#18)
AnaSCI SENIOR
 
Offline
Posts: 988
Join Date: Nov 2012
07-02-2014, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amateurmale View Post
Are you guys running tren or something?
I was running 750 test and eq and just added 100mg tren eod. Never had any issues in the past running this.

Funny thing is only a few weeks before this I was running 1,750 test and eq (3,500 total). Bp stayed around 145/80.

I think it's just a combo of age/genetics/past catching up with me.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#19)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 401
Join Date: Dec 2013
07-02-2014, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordFan View Post
I was running 750 test and eq and just added 100mg tren eod. Never had any issues in the past running this.

Funny thing is only a few weeks before this I was running 1,750 test and eq (3,500 total). Bp stayed around 145/80.

I think it's just a combo of age/genetics/past catching up with me.
maybe the 1750 test/EQ started releasing into your system at much higher quantities a few weeks later, and then you added tren into the mix, and well...there ya go? idk
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#20)
AnaSCI SENIOR
 
Offline
Posts: 988
Join Date: Nov 2012
07-02-2014, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek7X View Post
maybe the 1750 test/EQ started releasing into your system at much higher quantities a few weeks later, and then you added tren into the mix, and well...there ya go? idk
That's what I'm thinking. I think the combo was just too much.
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:39 PM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.