AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By MattG
  • 1 Post By Magnus82
  • 1 Post By The Grim Repper

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
New guy gettin recovered
Old
  (#1)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 3
Join Date: Jul 2014
New guy gettin recovered - 07-17-2014, 02:00 AM

Hey fellas, never posted before. Hope this works and looking forward to hearing from you all. Quick backdrop about me. 39, married, kids, been lifting since I was16, 6' 225 lbs. Did a few small test cycles in early 20's. Looking to use gear to recover from a very serious work accident. Short run down of injuries: broken left ankle and lower left leg, dislocated left hip with fracture and bone chipped on head of femur as well as torn muscles and ligaments. Crush trauma to right knee and complete tear of right quad tendon (did left one last year at wrestling practice). Been 4 months since it happened. I'm walking now, lifting lightly with legs and starting to pick it up with upperbody. There, done. Sorry so long. What you guys think would be the way to go? I appreciate your input.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 5,267
Join Date: Jun 2013
07-17-2014, 02:10 AM

First off welcome. Great board with a lot of knowledge. Not a lot of drama and bashing like other boards. What exactly is you cycle history(specific compounds)?

How exactly did you mess your body up that bad? Fuck!!!!!!!

Are you able to train legs? Have you ever tried some peptides or growth? Do you know your bodyfat %? Are you actually back in the gym currently and what exact workouts are you doing?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 3
Join Date: Jul 2014
07-17-2014, 02:25 AM

Forklift got me. Messed up deal, a buddy didn't see me and I didn't hear or see it cuz of my safety gear (helmet). Umm, bodyfat higher than normal cuz of having an appetite and next to zero cardio but improving now. Maybe 13-14%. History or cycles, damn. Hard to remember, test e, I think some d bol. Very low dosages, like 200 mg a week I think and maybe 2 tabs a day. Haven't done anything else or since. I'm lighter now than I was then, but my job is not bodybuilding friendly.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
AnaSCI VET
 
Sandpig's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 1,535
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: SIN CITY
07-17-2014, 06:22 AM

[QUOTE=Blanco;241264, but my job is not bodybuilding friendly.[/QUOTE]

I know that feeling.

BTW, and hope your recovery goes well.

I'm not an expert so I won't attempt to answer your question.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
AnaSCI VET
 
MattG's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 2,269
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: U.S.
07-17-2014, 07:04 AM

Ouch, damn brother! That is one bad day at work right there. Cant answer based on my experience but i do know somebody that was all jacked up from a motorcycle crash that ran GH and test during recovery, and doctors were blown away at his recovery time. Im sure some more experienced ppl will chime in on dosage, etc for ya. Anyways welcome to the board!
Sandpig likes this.


Use code "MattG" to get 5% off your next Synthetek order!

   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
AnaSCI VET
 
Sandpig's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 1,535
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: SIN CITY
07-17-2014, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattG View Post
Ouch, damn brother! That is one bad day at work right there. Cant answer based on my experience but i do know somebody that was all jacked up from a motorcycle crash that ran GH and test during recovery, and doctors were blown away at his recovery time. Im sure some more experienced ppl will chime in on dosage, etc for ya. Anyways welcome to the board!
Figured that GH might be the #1 thing to help. But since I've never used it, Didn't feel like it was my place to recommend it.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
AnaSCI VET
 
chrisr116's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,788
Join Date: Nov 2012
07-17-2014, 09:36 AM

One thought...if he has tendon and ligament issues, could testosterone be counter productive to their recovery. Not sure, just a thought. The reason I'm asking... is because using testosterone has given lots of guys issues with their ligaments and tendons, including myself.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 4,827
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Out in the boondocks
07-17-2014, 01:14 PM

I can help you. PM me brother.
Phoe2006 likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Total Rehab
Old
  (#9)
Registered User
 
Old Man River's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 125
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: The BIG STATE OF TEXAS!
Total Rehab - 07-17-2014, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanco View Post
Forklift got me. Messed up deal, a buddy didn't see me and I didn't hear or see it cuz of my safety gear (helmet). Umm, bodyfat higher than normal cuz of having an appetite and next to zero cardio but improving now. Maybe 13-14%. History or cycles, damn. Hard to remember, test e, I think some d bol. Very low dosages, like 200 mg a week I think and maybe 2 tabs a day. Haven't done anything else or since. I'm lighter now than I was then, but my job is not bodybuilding friendly.
Before you do anything. You must get blood work profiles.Kidney,liver,blood lipids,blood pressure readings,and at your age T-lvls are very important. What are you taking for pain mgt? Everything that is destroyed on your body is from the waist down. Before I would even touch a weight,I would be stretching and using rubber band and body weight exercises to help with the full range of motion in your ligaments and tendons.Nutrition is a big part for rehab also.Don't do things half ass. Don't just rely on AAS to heal you. Later,OMR
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
AnaSCI VET
 
Online
Posts: 4,211
Join Date: Aug 2005
Thumbs up 07-17-2014, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanco View Post
Hey fellas, never posted before. Hope this works and looking forward to hearing from you all. Quick backdrop about me. 39, married, kids, been lifting since I was16, 6' 225 lbs. Did a few small test cycles in early 20's. Looking to use gear to recover from a very serious work accident. Short run down of injuries: broken left ankle and lower left leg, dislocated left hip with fracture and bone chipped on head of femur as well as torn muscles and ligaments. Crush trauma to right knee and complete tear of right quad tendon (did left one last year at wrestling practice). Been 4 months since it happened. I'm walking now, lifting lightly with legs and starting to pick it up with upperbody. There, done. Sorry so long. What you guys think would be the way to go? I appreciate your input.
To ANASCI!
Sounds like your on the right road to recovery,,keep it up!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
Super Moderator
 
The Grim Repper's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 4,323
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Making it Happen Somewhere
07-17-2014, 11:55 PM

Damn forklifts are 8,000 lbs of hurt! Pretty serious stuff.
I'm with OMR, I'd check out the health profile first with bloods, lipids, etc.
Remember AAS, will mess with things so if you're predisposed to something like hypertension, cholesterol/lipid issues, blood disorders such as clotting factors, etc. you need to know NOW. Good luck in your recovery, welcome to AnaSCI, best board on the web. You'll like it here man.
G.
Phoe2006 likes this.


Use code "GRIM5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
LIKE - ProfessionalMuscleStore Facebook
Follow - ProfessionalMuscleStore Instagram



LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements

"How long should I be resting between sets?"
"Well, if we're talking, you should go again."


"To take a trivial example, which of us ever undertakes laborious physical exercise, except to obtain some advantage from it? But who has any right to find fault with a man who chooses to enjoy a pleasure that has no annoying consequences, or one who avoids a pain that produces no resultant pleasure?"
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 3
Join Date: Jul 2014
07-22-2014, 02:23 AM

Right on fellas. I appreciate every bit of advice. Working on getting things done and recovering best I can. This hip is a mofo. Trying to walk without a limp, burn some fat, and kick a little ass in the gym. (1 legged guy in an ass kicking contest) lol. I'm not as frequent as you guys on here, but I will check in from time to time. Wanna meet some other brothers.
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:19 AM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.