AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Using Finasteride with deca
Old
  (#1)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Online
Posts: 18
Join Date: Mar 2014
Using Finasteride with deca - 01-13-2015, 03:52 PM

Not getting much response from my home board on this, so I'll ask here. Concerning using finasteride with deca, too much bro science I'm running into. Wanted to use fina because I naturally use test with deca, so it's to counter dht conversion from the test. Also, how hair friendly is EQ considered?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
AnaSCI SENIOR
 
101st Ranger's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 626
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Maryland
01-18-2015, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeaconJones View Post
Not getting much response from my home board on this, so I'll ask here. Concerning using finasteride with deca, too much bro science I'm running into. Wanted to use fina because I naturally use test with deca, so it's to counter dht conversion from the test. Also, how hair friendly is EQ considered?
The Finasteride will certainly help prevent conversion, but I highly suggest you look at the list of severe potential sides.

A doc recently suggested this as a potential option to me, but after looking into the side effects, I decided I will never gamble with that stuff.

Avodart is similar and less risky.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Online
Posts: 18
Join Date: Mar 2014
01-18-2015, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101st Ranger View Post
The Finasteride will certainly help prevent conversion, but I highly suggest you look at the list of severe potential sides.

A doc recently suggested this as a potential option to me, but after looking into the side effects, I decided I will never gamble with that stuff.

Avodart is similar and less risky.
Yeah, I've been looking at the sides myself, it's iffy. Avodart you say? I'll check it out, many thanks.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
AnaSCI SENIOR
 
101st Ranger's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 626
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Maryland
01-18-2015, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeaconJones View Post
Yeah, I've been looking at the sides myself, it's iffy. Avodart you say? I'll check it out, many thanks.
No problem.

I'll add that the doc also suggested the avodart over the finasteride due to the sides.
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:18 PM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.