AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back Ā  Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By Sully
  • 1 Post By djpase
  • 1 Post By Queefer
  • 1 Post By Ironbuilt

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
water weight %
Old
  (#1)
Registered User
 
djpase's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 362
Join Date: Oct 2014
water weight % - 02-07-2015, 05:38 PM

i was wondering what the normal water weight %. my scale reads water%, bf, and muscle mass%.

my scale reads around 237lbs , 27.7% bf , 52% water weight and 37% muscle mass.

i just had blood taken and haven't got results yet. i just started a good clean diet.

i am finishing my cycle and gonna start to cruise but i am currently on test cyp 800mg week

eq 400mg week
adex .5 mg eod
clen 120mcg 2 on 2 off
t3 100mcg daily
ghrp6/cjc no dac 120mcg 3-4 times daily

i drink nothing but water and sometimes 1 glass of soda with dinner.

52% water seems like alot to me tho, is it?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
AnaSCI VET
 
chrisr116's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,788
Join Date: Nov 2012
02-07-2015, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djpase View Post
i was wondering what the normal water weight %. my scale reads water%, bf, and muscle mass%.

my scale reads around 237lbs , 27.7% bf , 52% water weight and 37% muscle mass.

i just had blood taken and haven't got results yet. i just started a good clean diet.

i am finishing my cycle and gonna start to cruise but i am currently on test cyp 800mg week

eq 400mg week
adex .5 mg eod
clen 120mcg 2 on 2 off
t3 100mcg daily
ghrp6/cjc no dac 120mcg 3-4 times daily

i drink nothing but water and sometimes 1 glass of soda with dinner.

52% water seems like alot to me tho, is it?
That's really interesting. I wonder how it calculated the water weight and body fat. I have heard that we are something like 3/4 water anyways.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
Sully's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,298
Join Date: Dec 2012
02-08-2015, 12:28 AM

Ur body should be roughly 70-72% water at any given time. That's not measured by weight though. Don't concern yourself with the number. the ONLY time anyone should ever start to manipulate or even care about water weight would be before a contest to get that stage ready conditioning.

Trying to keep your water weight down the rest of the year, so long as it's in a healthy range, is actually counterproductive. If you lower your water weight, you are technically dehydrated, and can actually cause many health problems for yourself. Not to mention being dehydrated impairs optimal muscle functioning, lowers strength, and slows metabolism. So long as you're not holding excessive amounts of water causing bloating, swollen face(moon face), high blood pressure or shortness of breath you're perfectly fine.
BigBob, chrisr116 and djpase like this.


GearPro Rep
[email protected]


It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it- Aristotle
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
Registered User
 
djpase's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 362
Join Date: Oct 2014
02-10-2015, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil' Sully View Post
Ur body should be roughly 70-72% water at any given time. That's not measured by weight though. Don't concern yourself with the number. the ONLY time anyone should ever start to manipulate or even care about water weight would be before a contest to get that stage ready conditioning.

Trying to keep your water weight down the rest of the year, so long as it's in a healthy range, is actually counterproductive. If you lower your water weight, you are technically dehydrated, and can actually cause many health problems for yourself. Not to mention being dehydrated impairs optimal muscle functioning, lowers strength, and slows metabolism. So long as you're not holding excessive amounts of water causing bloating, swollen face(moon face), high blood pressure or shortness of breath you're perfectly fine.
ty, i do understand the risks of dehydrating yourself. i have no intentions of that at all. i drink water all day and im not gonna stop. thats all i drink. i was just wondering if there is any %of water weight thats a normal range for B.Bers or anything. like i know even at 12-13% body fat i look really good. and of course the higher muscle mass % the better. but right before i got back into working out i was very bloated. my sister is a nurse told me there was something wrong with me and i was so bloated i looked like a dead body floating in the hudson. thats when i took bloodwork and found out my test was low. so i was just wondering if w/w % even matters and why is it on my scale?
Ironbuilt likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 79
Join Date: Jan 2012
02-10-2015, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djpase View Post
i was wondering what the normal water weight %. my scale reads water%, bf, and muscle mass%.

my scale reads around 237lbs , 27.7% bf , 52% water weight and 37% muscle mass.

i just had blood taken and haven't got results yet. i just started a good clean diet.

i am finishing my cycle and gonna start to cruise but i am currently on test cyp 800mg week

eq 400mg week
adex .5 mg eod
clen 120mcg 2 on 2 off
t3 100mcg daily
ghrp6/cjc no dac 120mcg 3-4 times daily

i drink nothing but water and sometimes 1 glass of soda with dinner.

52% water seems like alot to me tho, is it?
I should drink more water, I drink mostly diet dr peppers
Ironbuilt likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 8,353
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Mūnich , Germany
02-11-2015, 12:15 AM

This may help .

Plasma is the liquid portion of blood – a protein-salt solution in which red and white blood cells and platelets are suspended. Plasma, which is 92 percent water, constitutes 55 percent of blood volume.
The Grim Repper likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
AnaSCI VET
 
chrisr116's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,788
Join Date: Nov 2012
02-11-2015, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queefer View Post
I should drink more water, I drink mostly diet dr peppers
That is pretty much flavored, carbonated water. I drink a 2 liter of diet coke a day myself
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:33 AM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.