AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back Ā  Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ASHOP
  • 1 Post By aon1

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
adex dosage
Old
  (#1)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 35
Join Date: Oct 2013
adex dosage - 02-09-2015, 01:50 AM

just curious to hear how much testosterone to arimidex you guys are taking. I know everybody is different and some guys will have to take more than others. How much arimidex would you guys run with 1g, 1500mg or more of test? Currently im running 1500mg of test with .25mg ed of adex but this is after crashing my estrogen on letro and after a couple months of no AI inhibitor while running 1500mg of test i got my blood work done and my estradiol was at 30pg/ml so i just resumed taking the arimidex at .25mg a day just wondering if i should bump it up to .5mg a day or not? Also curious to see what dosages you guys are running.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 8,353
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Mūnich , Germany
02-09-2015, 02:14 AM

Height and weight are important to the question as well as age. Thanks.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
AnaSCI VET
 
chaotichealth's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 1,573
Join Date: May 2014
02-09-2015, 03:11 AM

I always like the ideal of starting low and and seeing how the body handles it. That way if you have problems you can stop and take care of it before it gets to bad.

Also like ib said. Height weight age and years of training?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 35
Join Date: Oct 2013
02-09-2015, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironbuilt View Post
Height and weight are important to the question as well as age. Thanks.
I'm 5'8 and 195 pounds at around 8 to 10 percent body fat i can honestly say ive never not had abs but I'm 21. Yea I'm young but to be competitive with the guys I'm competing against I have to use gear.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
AnaSCI VET
 
chaotichealth's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 1,573
Join Date: May 2014
02-09-2015, 06:18 PM

Not really that is just an excuse you use gear because you want to. There is always a natural division. Don't make excuses to justify it. It's a choice. Same smoking people don't need to smoke the choose to. Spoken from an ex cigarette smoker and I run gear
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
aon1's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 1,054
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: dark side of Olympus
02-09-2015, 06:51 PM

Diet plays a big factor to dose also, there's a to many variables to put a specific dose for a gram ect. I haven't ran the cycles that the vets here have but I've ran adex for a couple years now and how much I run really isn't determined as much by how much gear I run as it is by how much body fat I currently have,weather I'm on a cutting type diet or a bulk diet, if its under ground or pharm,and most of all probably what carbs I'm running. I've done a lot of experimenting and a ton of blood work during that time and the above made the biggest difference in blood levels.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 35
Join Date: Oct 2013
02-09-2015, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaotichealth View Post
Not really that is just an excuse you use gear because you want to. There is always a natural division. Don't make excuses to justify it. It's a choice. Same smoking people don't need to smoke the choose to. Spoken from an ex cigarette smoker and I run gear
True there is a natty division and I've competed in it completely natural and done well when I was 19. Trust me I put 4 years in the gym along with a good diet plan before I ever touched any gear. But to get the look I'm going for u have to start early cause it takes awhile with gear to get to the size of a top level bodybuilder.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
AnaSCI VIP
 
chicken_hawk's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,634
Join Date: Feb 2013
02-09-2015, 08:39 PM

First, I recommend aromasin over adex, but secondly there is no right answer. I have some guys on aromasin who need 1/2 tab every third day and other who need a whole tab eod. Obviously as mentioned there are varying factors at play, but it is way too individual to have anything more then a range. What I do is have my guys start at a minimum dosage and then adjust upward as needed taking all things into account including mood and joint stiffness.

Hawk


PASSION TRUMPS EVERYTHING-DAVE TATE
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 35
Join Date: Oct 2013
02-09-2015, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken_hawk View Post
First, I recommend aromasin over adex, but secondly there is no right answer. I have some guys on aromasin who need 1/2 tab every third day and other who need a whole tab eod. Obviously as mentioned there are varying factors at play, but it is way too individual to have anything more then a range. What I do is have my guys start at a minimum dosage and then adjust upward as needed taking all things into account including mood and joint stiffness.

Hawk
Appreciate it yea it seems like everybody is different but I'll look into trying some aromasin once I use up the adex.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
AnaSCI VET
 
Online
Posts: 4,235
Join Date: Aug 2005
Lightbulb 02-10-2015, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwll View Post
just curious to hear how much testosterone to arimidex you guys are taking. I know everybody is different and some guys will have to take more than others. How much arimidex would you guys run with 1g, 1500mg or more of test? Currently im running 1500mg of test with .25mg ed of adex but this is after crashing my estrogen on letro and after a couple months of no AI inhibitor while running 1500mg of test i got my blood work done and my estradiol was at 30pg/ml so i just resumed taking the arimidex at .25mg a day just wondering if i should bump it up to .5mg a day or not? Also curious to see what dosages you guys are running.
If the .25mg works for you,,, keep it there.
djpase likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
Registered User
 
Kafka82's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 175
Join Date: Jan 2015
02-12-2015, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aon1 View Post
Diet plays a big factor to dose also, there's a to many variables to put a specific dose for a gram ect. I haven't ran the cycles that the vets here have but I've ran adex for a couple years now and how much I run really isn't determined as much by how much gear I run as it is by how much body fat I currently have,weather I'm on a cutting type diet or a bulk diet, if its under ground or pharm,and most of all probably what carbs I'm running. I've done a lot of experimenting and a ton of blood work during that time and the above made the biggest difference in blood levels.
Interesting - and what were your findings let's say on a hyper caloric high carb diet?
I'm running anastrazole at 0.5 mg EOD on my cycle and have impression my muscle are deflating compared to when I wasn't taking it...
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
aon1's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 1,054
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: dark side of Olympus
02-13-2015, 11:13 PM

When I wasn't running carbs or very low I didn't even need adex even 1/4 a day with in a few days my estro would be crushed and I'd start get joint issues and cramping up at times and as carbs increased, at least for me my body fat rises some and it takes more and more really its pretty steady if I'm full on eating carbs I'll get up to 1 per day and it just does get the job done with no cramping up or joint issues but there are other variables that change it to like how often I pin,what gear ect. for me though the more carbs the higher conversion so more adex. I haven't tried aromason so don't know if its the same I may need to switch over but I have a script for adex
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#13)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
aon1's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 1,054
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: dark side of Olympus
02-13-2015, 11:16 PM

On the deflating the vets would know better but for me adex sheds water could be what your noticing
Sully likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#14)
Registered User
 
Kafka82's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 175
Join Date: Jan 2015
02-14-2015, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aon1 View Post
When I wasn't running carbs or very low I didn't even need adex even 1/4 a day with in a few days my estro would be crushed and I'd start get joint issues and cramping up at times and as carbs increased, at least for me my body fat rises some and it takes more and more really its pretty steady if I'm full on eating carbs I'll get up to 1 per day and it just does get the job done with no cramping up or joint issues but there are other variables that change it to like how often I pin,what gear ect. for me though the more carbs the higher conversion so more adex. I haven't tried aromason so don't know if its the same I may need to switch over but I have a script for adex
It's the first time I am running adex at 0.5mg eod and still trying to understand the right dosage. I never had gyno issues and never run a an AI during my prev cycles but this time dlight higher dosage I decided to include some adex to be safe. Since I run it I surely notice less bloat but have like the impression that is affecting my libido a bit ...I wonder if I should lower to 0.25 eod. I am always scared of starting having gyno...
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#15)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
aon1's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 1,054
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: dark side of Olympus
02-17-2015, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafka82 View Post
It's the first time I am running adex at 0.5mg eod and still trying to understand the right dosage. I never had gyno issues and never run a an AI during my prev cycles but this time dlight higher dosage I decided to include some adex to be safe. Since I run it I surely notice less bloat but have like the impression that is affecting my libido a bit ...I wonder if I should lower to 0.25 eod. I am always scared of starting having gyno...
If your bloodwork is good at that dose and your not having joint issues or cramping up leave it there if you start having issues back it down like wise if bloods are high estro and you notice estro sides ease it up a little you not going to go from zero gyno one day to full blown bitch tits over night if you pay attention to bloodwork and keep an eye daily youll have time to react accordingly
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:11 AM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.