AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Problem, Not Good
Old
  (#1)
Anasci's Quote Editor
 
stussy's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 255
Join Date: Sep 2004
Problem, Not Good - 04-02-2005, 02:24 PM

I did my first injection today. Not a nice experience. I tried to do a delt shot (25g 1") I ended up getting too nervous and the needle spun around while stuck in me. I was trying to aspirate the damn thing!!!!My friggin delt mucsle is killing me now. Not only that I was so damn nervous I forgot to wipe skin with alcohol wipe. Make a long story short. Pulled out, switched to 23g 1" and did a thigh shot. I am to scared to do another attempt at my delts. I looks a little swollen around that injection site. Any suggestion??? Do I need to worry about infection in my delt???
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
Steroid Nazi
 
DragonRider's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,717
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: The shadows of your mind
04-02-2005, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stussy
I was trying to aspirate the damn thing!!!!My friggin delt mucsle is killing me now. Not only that I was so damn nervous I forgot to wipe skin with alcohol wipe. Make a long story short. Pulled out, switched to 23g 1" and did a thigh shot. I am to scared to do another attempt at my delts. I looks a little swollen around that injection site. Any suggestion??? Do I need to worry about infection in my delt???
I've done the same thing. When I first started injecting, I had been injecting for about 3 months and for some unexplainable reason while doing a delt shot I got as nervous as if it were my first time. I still don't know why.
The soreness is probably from spinnning the needle and moving it back and forth and side to side. There is a sharp end there cutting the crap out of you as you are moving it around. That causes damage and it hurts.
Keep an eye on it. If it gets red and warm to the touch, draw a circle around the red part to see if it gets bigger. If is spreads and you start running a temp, go see a doctor. If not, you just freaked yourself out and it will heal in a couple of days.

You think a delt injection freaked you out? My very first inject was in my chest. I wanted to see what I was doing. I was totally freaked.


Disclaimer: Anasci.org and DragonRider do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

"NO STEROIDS FOR YOU!"
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
pincrusher
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
04-02-2005, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonRider
You think a delt injection freaked you out? My very first inject was in my chest. I wanted to see what I was doing. I was totally freaked.
damn, i still havent tried chest injections yet. that must have hurt like hell as your first injection
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 165
Join Date: Jan 2005
04-02-2005, 03:07 PM

no, actually it doesn't...The key is NOT to get nervous...
I just take a deep breath before penetration, and on the exhale
I quickly pop it in...then I paitently get my bearings and aspirate..
last part is listening to your body and allowing as much juice as
the muscle will take (in others words, don't plunge!)
or you'll get a knot and a bruise.
I learned her:e www.spotinjections.com
and if you thinks that feels weird, try injectioning 3cc's of Vitamin B complex in your
stomach...did that this morning it was easy and is definetly a "pick me up"
I'm still feeling it... and injectable B is only $10 a bottle (cheap!)
my coffee is more expensive!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
Banned
 
dugie82's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 538
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Texas
04-02-2005, 03:47 PM

do a thigh or quad shot. Easy to aspirate and you can use both hands pretty much the whole time.

another tip is to get some chill music going while you do it(or pump up music, whichever you prefer). Get some distractions goin on around you,(shower going, TV on) it helps lol. Delt shot was one of my first inj sites and i was shaking like hell. Get some one to massage the hell out of the inj site and around it. I don't even get sore anymore its weird.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
AnaSCI VET
 
imdaman1's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,695
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: USA
04-02-2005, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugie82
do a thigh or quad shot. Easy to aspirate and you can use both hands pretty much the whole time.

another tip is to get some chill music going while you do it(or pump up music, whichever you prefer). Get some distractions goin on around you,(shower going, TV on) it helps lol. Delt shot was one of my first inj sites and i was shaking like hell. Get some one to massage the hell out of the inj site and around it. I don't even get sore anymore its weird.
I like it to be quiet - so I can hear whats going on such as cars pulling up in the driveway. I don't like surprises while I've got my gearbox out. And I "spin" after penetration all the time - without a problem. I do this so I can get my fingers hooked like I want them before I start to push. Moving side to side causes the pain and soreness, in my opinion.


daman :wackit:
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
Anasci's Quote Editor
 
stussy's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 255
Join Date: Sep 2004
04-02-2005, 06:21 PM

Afternoon now. No signs of excess wear and tear. I think I might have to get a buddy to inject for me next time. It felt weird going into the delts. Breaking through the layers. My thigh is a bit sore. still can't figure out how that guy on spotinjections.com managed to inject into the delt muscle. And the ASPIRATE. I can't manage to pull up on the plunger to aspirate.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
AnaSCI VET
 
imdaman1's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,695
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: USA
04-02-2005, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stussy
Afternoon now. No signs of excess wear and tear. I think I might have to get a buddy to inject for me next time. It felt weird going into the delts. Breaking through the layers. My thigh is a bit sore. still can't figure out how that guy on spotinjections.com managed to inject into the delt muscle. And the ASPIRATE. I can't manage to pull up on the plunger to aspirate.
I bet the odds are slim that the tiny tip of the needle would actually be inside one of those tiny veins when you start to push. I don't do it any more. I think you have a greater chance of hurting yourself trying to aspirate than you do actually hitting a damn vein. Everybody says you need to do it and it is so important....I say don't attempt it unless you are hitting a site where you have full use of both arms - such as in the pecs, calves, or quads. To be honest, I don't even do it then. Notice the guy on spotinjections.com has 100% of the needle BURIED into his friggin arm - not a good practice, in my opinion.


daman :wackit:
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 165
Join Date: Jan 2005
04-02-2005, 08:46 PM

Notice the guy on spotinjections.com has 100% of the needle BURIED into his friggin arm - not a good practice, in my opinion.

I did notice that, but does this depend on the size of the pin?
also, spinning is the only way you can get your hand to aspirate properly. So yes, it needs to be quiet...even a ringing phone can fuck
up your shot.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
Banned
 
dugie82's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 538
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Texas
04-02-2005, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman1
I bet the odds are slim that the tiny tip of the needle would actually be inside one of those tiny veins when you start to push. I don't do it any more. I think you have a greater chance of hurting yourself trying to aspirate than you do actually hitting a damn vein. Everybody says you need to do it and it is so important....I say don't attempt it unless you are hitting a site where you have full use of both arms - such as in the pecs, calves, or quads. To be honest, I don't even do it then. Notice the guy on spotinjections.com has 100% of the needle BURIED into his friggin arm - not a good practice, in my opinion.
have you actually ever heard of pins breaking off?? Take a pair of pliers and feel how much force you need to bend one, much less break it.
   
Reply With Quote
Why aspirate ???
Old
  (#11)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 94
Join Date: Mar 2005
Why aspirate ??? - 04-02-2005, 10:00 PM

I always use to try and make sure not to pull any blood out and for some odd reason I would always pull a little out of my delt and ass. I talked to a big dog i know and he said it is not that important. As long as you putting it in the right spot its all good. He told me some people will pull some blood out all the time. Any comments??
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
AnaSCI VET
 
imdaman1's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,695
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: USA
04-02-2005, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by illinios
I always use to try and make sure not to pull any blood out and for some odd reason I would always pull a little out of my delt and ass. I talked to a big dog i know and he said it is not that important. As long as you putting it in the right spot its all good. He told me some people will pull some blood out all the time. Any comments??
I heard about some jackass that injected oil into a vein - the shit circulated its way back to his lungs and put him in the hospital. I don't know how much oil it was or how serious it was - but it did land him in the hospital.


daman :wackit:
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#13)
AnaSCI VET
 
imdaman1's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,695
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: USA
04-02-2005, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugie82
have you actually ever heard of pins breaking off?? Take a pair of pliers and feel how much force you need to bend one, much less break it.
A 25ga ?! Are you serious? I bend them just by looking at them the wrong way bro. Its not the pin itself thats gonna break - its the area where its glued into the plastic coupling. Gluing steel and plastic together is never gonna be a very reliable bond. Bury the f'n thing if you want - I'm just saying that I'm not gonna do it.


daman :wackit:

Last edited by imdaman1; 04-02-2005 at 11:01 PM.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#14)
One Cocky S.O.B.
 
TexasCreed's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,317
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Texas
04-02-2005, 11:05 PM

imdaman is right, dont take no chances bro.


Disclaimer: TexasCreed does not endorse the use of Anabolic Steroids without a doctor's prescription. This is purely for entertainment and pretend purposes.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#15)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
recess's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 200
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: The Classroom
04-02-2005, 11:18 PM

I must be one sink puppy. I actually think it is cool to watch the needle go in. I have even done them slow, just to see how much pressure must be applied to break the skin. I have poked my delts, bis, tris, pecs, and quads. Only one bad experience with the delts. Moved the needle while inside, hurt like hell for 3 or 4 days.


If you can read this - thank a teacher
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#16)
AnaSci's Hillbilly
 
Parker123's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 289
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Florida
04-03-2005, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugie82
have you actually ever heard of pins breaking off?? Take a pair of pliers and feel how much force you need to bend one, much less break it.
I had a slin pin pull out of the plastic that holds the needle. I think its far more likely than the pin itself breaking in half.


"If the mind can believe it, then the body can acheive it"
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#17)
AnaSCI VET
 
kell11's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,540
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: On My Boat in Texas
Cool 04-03-2005, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stussy
I did my first injection today. Not a nice experience. I tried to do a delt shot (25g 1") I ended up getting too nervous and the needle spun around while stuck in me. I was trying to aspirate the damn thing!!!!My friggin delt mucsle is killing me now. Not only that I was so damn nervous I forgot to wipe skin with alcohol wipe. Make a long story short. Pulled out, switched to 23g 1" and did a thigh shot. I am to scared to do another attempt at my delts. I looks a little swollen around that injection site. Any suggestion??? Do I need to worry about infection in my delt???
Calm down bra'.Try not doin' inj's when or if your nervous.Sucks to be cool and then get a pin an inch and a half in deep tissue and suddenly get the wiggles...Im sure most of us have had it happen once.Infection?No.Not If you swabbed "everything" as usual.Ya might try Goin' at your delts at an angle.A 23g,1 1/2" at about a 25-30degree angle,slides right in with the greatest of ease.And most importantly, my last two cents is your pin is too skinny. No 25g.(unless susp.)
23,at least... for any oil. OK Thank you.byebye


Long Live Crazy Horse!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#18)
Banned
 
dugie82's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 538
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Texas
04-03-2005, 01:52 AM

whats wrong with a 25? I think it helps push the gear in more slowly and helps lower soreness(at least for me), i always say the smaller the better, hell i can't even feel the pin puncturing the skin anymore.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#19)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 75
Join Date: Mar 2005
04-04-2005, 02:52 PM

Jitters can get the best of your brain. You'll have 91 dialed on the phone and ready to hit the other 1 as soon as you blink funny In all seriousness you have nothing to worry about. I will tell you that it would take about 2cc's of air to really cause a large arrythimia in your heart to do damage. Another thing is steroids are passed through the blood regardless. You would blow a vein before enogh reched the heart to stop it. Even with a water base winstrol or suspension. Don't waste time once you inject into a major muscle group inject and remove. pulling back on the syringe is okay to do if concerned but blood will fill the tip if you were in a big pumper regardless. but 23g is about as small of a needle I would use. If you do not have a good amount of muscle stick with a 1 inch.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#20)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
imthenextone's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 87
Join Date: Jan 2005
04-04-2005, 03:30 PM

My best friend or my grilfriend does the injection for me...
Or else i dont think i could do it by my self ...


An Old school attitude in a Scientific age of society. UP THE DOSE ! *chemicallyengineered*
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:40 AM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.