AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Like Tree9Likes
  • 6 Post By DragonRider
  • 2 Post By Phoe2006
  • 1 Post By Phoe2006

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
PLEASE READ: Board Rules
Old
  (#1)
Steroid Nazi
 
DragonRider's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,717
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: The shadows of your mind
Exclamation PLEASE READ: Board Rules - 04-04-2005, 07:55 PM

Here are the RULES of AnaSCI. Please review them before posting.

1) NO SOURCE POSTING. Do not post a source or tell people to e-mail you for a source. That post will be deleted as it endangers the existence of this board, the source, and you.

2) Do not post ASKING for a source. This is for your protection as much as the sources. Unfortunately, there are many unscrupulous Scammers that are looking for bros that are “asking for it” and your e-mail will be full of these Scams.

3) NO ORDER DISCUSSION ALLOWED. Do not discuss openly any transaction that you have made with a sponsor/source. You may give feedback regarding your experience with the sponsor/source and their service BUT there is to be NO discussion relating to - pricing, payments, shipping, tracking, etc.

4) SPONSORS/SOURCES - There is to be NO price posting, shipping information, ordering details, etc. posted openly on the board or in your own forums. For information relating to these topics please refer members to your website or email address.

5) If you have a question that you are unsure should be asked openly on the boards, use the Talk to Moderators forum. That forum is between you and the AnaSCI staff only. No one else can see your posts within that forum.

6) NO flaming or threatening another bro and it will not be tolerated. A mod will delete your post and give you a warning. If you really have a problem with something that was posted, send that member a PM or email. DO NOT air dirty laundry in a post.

7) This is a board where we discuss hardcore bodybuilding and hypothetical aids such as AAS, GH, Insulin, etc. We DO NOT DISCUSS anything about Recreational Drugs.

8) Do not post a web site or store where someone can purchase something that any of the board sponsors sells. Those references will be deleted.

9) Do not use PM (on this or any board) to discuss sources or any "private" subjects. PM is not secure messaging! So - keep those discussions to "secure" e-mails.

10) This site has a good Search Engine. I always try and find the answers to my questions at a site by using the Search first - I recommend you do the same.

11) No advertising, legal or otherwise, allowed anywhere on the board, for ANYTHING, bodybuilding related or not, unless it is one of the paid sponsors or is approved by an Admin first!

12) When members post photos, if you do not have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all! Critique ONLY if the member posting the photos has asked so!

13) Please check the laws of your country before you order any sponsor products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor or AnaSCI.org will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live. The sponsors are legitimate legal companies in their own countries and they do not break any laws where they operate. That is why they can advertise here. You cannot discuss openly a sponsors products or ask a sponsor about shipping methods or if they can get you certain products on the open board. If you need to know what a sponsor carries or how they ship, go to their website or email them.

14) If you are in a country where it is illegal to purchase products from a board sponsor, and you have an issue with your order, DO NOT ask for help from a moderator of the board, as you will be asking the mod to help you in breaking the law. Any such requests will simply be ignored.

15) There is to be no links posted on the site to illegal copyright sites or content. Any such links will be immediately erased and the member possibly banned.

16) Only sponsors can have banners in their signatures.

**AnaSCI.org DOES NOT condone illegal activity, so if you wish to break the laws in your country, then it is your responsibility.

**Understand we are trying to insure the safety and enjoyment of EVERYONE involved and appreciate your cooperation. If you have any further questions, please feel free to post a question in the Talk to Moderators forum.


Disclaimer: Anasci.org and DragonRider do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

"NO STEROIDS FOR YOU!"

Last edited by DragonRider; 10-18-2005 at 06:45 PM.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 2
Join Date: Sep 2009
09-12-2009, 02:42 AM

i have no idea what to do . i need questions answered about winstrol. i need to no what it does. is it to gain size or just for cut . i have done test, deca, an dball. an loved it. but first time with winny
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 2
Join Date: Sep 2009
09-12-2009, 02:43 AM

think i am askin this in wrong spot new tto site an need help with site
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
AnaSCI VET
 
Offline
Posts: 4,230
Join Date: Aug 2005
Lightbulb 03-15-2010, 08:20 PM

These rules are being violated daily. A mod or admin needs to go through here and control the spam.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
AnaSCI VIP
 
Offline
Posts: 147
Join Date: Nov 2012
11-10-2012, 10:33 AM

I know what I am posting is grey area stuff and I have no problem seeing anything I write go away. I know it would not be acceptable on other boards. I hope I have kept it general enough but again I am not a mod and therefore may cross the line because of that fact.

My intention is not really for self promotion. If you go back its always been my hope that my comments helps to keep people safe.

I also think if allowed, its a niche that interests many of us and something we may not really get the chance to discuss or review anywhere else.

I am very appreciative of any guidance anyone wants or needs to give.

You wont offend me!

AB
   
Reply With Quote
Re: Basic Board Rules
Old
  (#6)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
bigtruck's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 7
Join Date: Feb 2013
Re: Basic Board Rules - 02-11-2013, 05:02 PM

Read and understood
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 2
Join Date: May 2013
05-21-2013, 10:11 AM

Hell everyone!! Looking forward to learning from you all!!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
AnaSCI VET
 
Big-John's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,128
Join Date: Oct 2012
05-21-2013, 10:24 AM

Welcome over grunt! Go the the introductions thread and introduce yourself to everyone.
Introductions - Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
Registered User
 
djskillz's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 57
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Colorado, USA
05-29-2015, 01:07 AM

Sound good ! Keepin it real!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 5,267
Join Date: Jun 2013
09-16-2015, 01:33 PM

Figured I'd bump the board rules since so many vets and newbies are breaking the rules including sources or source reps
AnaSCI and Phoenixk2 like this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 4,827
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Out in the boondocks
09-16-2015, 02:01 PM

Sadly I think we need a dumbed down version if the rules. The gear fairy drops off your gear. Don't know how it got there or how it was paid for. Feedback begins at this point
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
AnaSCI VET
 
MattG's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 2,269
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: U.S.
09-16-2015, 03:25 PM

Yep, i am guilty of a recent "mishap". First let me say, sorry about that. Honestly didnt think i was out of line. Ive been here a while, over 1600 posts, and never had this happen. I'm quite aware of the rules-have posted numerous experiences and never had an infraction. Yesterday i re-read the rules and still dont see what i said wrong. Maybe i do need a "dumbed down version"
Mods i posted this in the ask the moderators section...it's had 7 views but nobody responded. When you get a minute please get back with me. Thanks.


Use code "MattG" to get 5% off your next Synthetek order!

   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#13)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 5,267
Join Date: Jun 2013
10-09-2015, 12:07 PM

All of you newer members here need to read the rules
Phoenixk2 likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#14)
Registered User
 
cybrsage's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 765
Join Date: May 2015
10-19-2015, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattG View Post
Yep, i am guilty of a recent "mishap". First let me say, sorry about that. Honestly didnt think i was out of line. Ive been here a while, over 1600 posts, and never had this happen. I'm quite aware of the rules-have posted numerous experiences and never had an infraction. Yesterday i re-read the rules and still dont see what i said wrong. Maybe i do need a "dumbed down version"
Mods i posted this in the ask the moderators section...it's had 7 views but nobody responded. When you get a minute please get back with me. Thanks.
I think a lot of what we Sponsors/Sources miss falls into the "shipping info" and "etc" category in Number 4. I know I have been guilty of it myself.

Quote:
4) SPONSORS/SOURCES - There is to be NO price posting, shipping information, ordering details, etc. posted openly on the board or in your own forums. For information relating to these topics please refer members to your website or email address.
Shipping info would include if the products are local to the buyer or in another nation. It would also include estimated time frames (ie, you should get your product in two weeks) and the mention of customs I would think, as that implies shipping locations.

In other words, go super generic and tell people to ask you questions. Then hand out your email and not use PM for the answers.
   
Reply With Quote
PLEASE READ: Board Rules
Old
  (#15)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 5,267
Join Date: Jun 2013
PLEASE READ: Board Rules - 12-05-2015, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonRider View Post
Here are the RULES of AnaSCI. Please review them before posting.



1) NO SOURCE POSTING. Do not post a source or tell people to e-mail you for a source. That post will be deleted as it endangers the existence of this board, the source, and you.



2) Do not post ASKING for a source. This is for your protection as much as the sources. Unfortunately, there are many unscrupulous Scammers that are looking for bros that are “asking for it” and your e-mail will be full of these Scams.



3) NO ORDER DISCUSSION ALLOWED. Do not discuss openly any transaction that you have made with a sponsor/source. You may give feedback regarding your experience with the sponsor/source and their service BUT there is to be NO discussion relating to - pricing, payments, shipping, tracking, etc.



4) SPONSORS/SOURCES - There is to be NO price posting, shipping information, ordering details, etc. posted openly on the board or in your own forums. For information relating to these topics please refer members to your website or email address.



5) If you have a question that you are unsure should be asked openly on the boards, use the Talk to Moderators forum. That forum is between you and the AnaSCI staff only. No one else can see your posts within that forum.



6) NO flaming or threatening another bro and it will not be tolerated. A mod will delete your post and give you a warning. If you really have a problem with something that was posted, send that member a PM or email. DO NOT air dirty laundry in a post.



7) This is a board where we discuss hardcore bodybuilding and hypothetical aids such as AAS, GH, Insulin, etc. We DO NOT DISCUSS anything about Recreational Drugs.



8) Do not post a web site or store where someone can purchase something that any of the board sponsors sells. Those references will be deleted.



9) Do not use PM (on this or any board) to discuss sources or any "private" subjects. PM is not secure messaging! So - keep those discussions to "secure" e-mails.



10) This site has a good Search Engine. I always try and find the answers to my questions at a site by using the Search first - I recommend you do the same.



11) No advertising, legal or otherwise, allowed anywhere on the board, for ANYTHING, bodybuilding related or not, unless it is one of the paid sponsors or is approved by an Admin first!



12) When members post photos, if you do not have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all! Critique ONLY if the member posting the photos has asked so!



13) Please check the laws of your country before you order any sponsor products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor or AnaSCI.org will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live. The sponsors are legitimate legal companies in their own countries and they do not break any laws where they operate. That is why they can advertise here. You cannot discuss openly a sponsors products or ask a sponsor about shipping methods or if they can get you certain products on the open board. If you need to know what a sponsor carries or how they ship, go to their website or email them.



14) If you are in a country where it is illegal to purchase products from a board sponsor, and you have an issue with your order, DO NOT ask for help from a moderator of the board, as you will be asking the mod to help you in breaking the law. Any such requests will simply be ignored.



15) There is to be no links posted on the site to illegal copyright sites or content. Any such links will be immediately erased and the member possibly banned.



16) Only sponsors can have banners in their signatures.



**AnaSCI.org DOES NOT condone illegal activity, so if you wish to break the laws in your country, then it is your responsibility.



**Understand we are trying to insure the safety and enjoyment of EVERYONE involved and appreciate your cooperation. If you have any further questions, please feel free to post a question in the Talk to Moderators forum.

I'm gonna go ahead and bump these again. And also to help the mods and admin when someone breaks a board rule do not quote them just report them this goes as well to spammers who we get every so often selling penis shit and whatever else they have. If you do quote someone blank out what they violated i.e. @&):$$!):?) and help them understand there violation I also refer them to the exact rule they violated to help them out for the ones who've been around and may have forgotten the rules. Remember reporting then is the best option.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#16)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 3
Join Date: May 2016
05-20-2016, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoe2006 View Post
All of you newer members here need to read the rules
Affirmative :-)
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#17)
Super Moderator
 
The Grim Repper's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 4,323
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Making it Happen Somewhere
05-20-2016, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moorken View Post
Affirmative :-)
Please edit your signature based upon rule 11. Thank you.


Use code "GRIM5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
LIKE - ProfessionalMuscleStore Facebook
Follow - ProfessionalMuscleStore Instagram



LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements

"How long should I be resting between sets?"
"Well, if we're talking, you should go again."


"To take a trivial example, which of us ever undertakes laborious physical exercise, except to obtain some advantage from it? But who has any right to find fault with a man who chooses to enjoy a pleasure that has no annoying consequences, or one who avoids a pain that produces no resultant pleasure?"
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#18)
Registered User
 
Online
Posts: 41
Join Date: Apr 2013
04-13-2017, 02:46 PM

CHECK! If I get banned and asked "have you read the rules"? I`ll have to claim I forgot
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:36 PM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.