AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
1st Cycle
Old
  (#1)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
STATE CHAMP's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 182
Join Date: Apr 2005
1st Cycle - 04-11-2005, 03:15 PM

Ok Ready To Do My First Cycle In About 5 Years. Just Did Test Before With Dbol Kicker. Then Got Out Of The Gym Now Back Into It For About A Year And Going To Start Cycle.
1-5 Androl 50mg Ed
1-6 Test Prop 100mg Eod
1-10 Test E 500mg/wk
9-13 Winny 50mg Eod
Also Nolvadex On Hand And Clomid For Pct.
Any Suggestions Is Appreciated
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
AnaSCI SENIOR
 
max lift's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 810
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: canada
04-11-2005, 03:21 PM

wow a lot of gear in their , what is the gole for this cycle ?
others here have way more knolage than me but IMO you dont need that much yet .
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
STATE CHAMP's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 182
Join Date: Apr 2005
04-11-2005, 03:24 PM

Bulk But The Winny At The End To Keep Gains And To Make Harder Not So Much For Cutting Just Muscle Hardness.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
 
Offline
Posts: 534
Join Date: Apr 2005
04-11-2005, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATE CHAMP
Ok Ready To Do My First Cycle In About 5 Years. Just Did Test Before With Dbol Kicker. Then Got Out Of The Gym Now Back Into It For About A Year And Going To Start Cycle.
1-5 Androl 50mg Ed
1-6 Test Prop 100mg Eod
1-10 Test E 500mg/wk
9-13 Winny 50mg Eod
Also Nolvadex On Hand And Clomid For Pct.
Any Suggestions Is Appreciated
I agree pretty heavy duty for first cycle. We need more info about your size, age, weight, how long you've been lifting, body type, etc.

I wouldn't do ABombs the 1st cycle, do dbol instead.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
STATE CHAMP's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 182
Join Date: Apr 2005
04-11-2005, 04:38 PM

This Isn't My First Cycle Ever. First Cycle In About Five Years. 5-7 175 Lbs 28 Been Lifting Since High School A Little Over Ten Years. Past Couple Years Just Lifted As A Hobby But The Last 1yr Really Hit It Hard And Put On About 15lbs Naturally.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
 
Offline
Posts: 534
Join Date: Apr 2005
04-11-2005, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATE CHAMP
This Isn't My First Cycle Ever. First Cycle In About Five Years. 5-7 175 Lbs 28 Been Lifting Since High School A Little Over Ten Years. Past Couple Years Just Lifted As A Hobby But The Last 1yr Really Hit It Hard And Put On About 15lbs Naturally.
OK, that's good to hear. It's always best to go as far as you can naturally before you start gear. In that case you should grow on that combo. Have you done A50 before? Where do you plan to shoot the prop?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
AnaSCI SENIOR
 
max lift's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 810
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: canada
04-11-2005, 05:00 PM

wow 800mgs of test for the first 6 weeks combined with androl for 5 of them that is one hell of a kick start it realy is outa my leage just seems like too much ,

nice ass by the way,
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
 
Offline
Posts: 534
Join Date: Apr 2005
04-11-2005, 05:19 PM

I can only do 4 weeks of anadrol before my liver is hurting like hell. Dbol on the other hand kills my kidneys. But orals do help you swell up and get you motivated while you are waiting for the test to kick.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
 
Offline
Posts: 534
Join Date: Apr 2005
04-11-2005, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max lift
wow 800mgs of test for the first 6 weeks combined with androl for 5 of them that is one hell of a kick start it realy is outa my leage just seems like too much ,

nice ass by the way,
Actually the prop kicks in quick, so I also do prop at first to get my test levels up. Then I drop it around week 3.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
tee
AnaSCI VET
 
tee's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 4,130
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: USA
04-11-2005, 06:38 PM

IMO, that cycle is way overdoing it. There is no need for you to take more than 500mg of testosterone, and maybe add one other substance in a low dose if you really feel the need. If you get back into cycling and take a big one right off the bat, your system wont respond later to lower doses and you will have to take a shitload to make any gains. I believe in using the lowest doses possible to make you gains with.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
wolfyEVH
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
04-11-2005, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tee
IMO, that cycle is way overdoing it. There is no need for you to take more than 500mg of testosterone, and maybe add one other substance in a low dose if you really feel the need. If you get back into cycling and take a big one right off the bat, your system wont respond later to lower doses and you will have to take a shitload to make any gains. I believe in using the lowest doses possible to make you gains with.
agree....this is your first cycle in a long time and your body will still respond to just test fine. Kickstart with prop if you want, but keep it simple. It is all in your diet anyways....
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 75
Join Date: Mar 2005
04-11-2005, 06:48 PM

I would run the propionate with the winny on weeks 9-13 instead of weeks 1-6. The anadrols are going to over lap anything the propionate will be doing at 100mg EOD. Plus propionate and Anadrols are a good combo for that everyday headache syndrome. No to mention they both run the blood serum levels in a high rate. So when your on week 7, 8, 9 your going to have a larger drop in serum activity from the anadrol and Prop loss. At least the propionate can combat for the loss if you started the propionate on even week 6 or 7 to pick up for the drop off in anadrols.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#13)
Steroid Nazi
 
DragonRider's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,717
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: The shadows of your mind
04-11-2005, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregdiesel
I can only do 4 weeks of anadrol before my liver is hurting like hell. Dbol on the other hand kills my kidneys. But orals do help you swell up and get you motivated while you are waiting for the test to kick.
I'm not going to say how much, but I just quit a cycle with a bombs at well over 150mg per day for 7 weeks and I didn't have any problems. I usually run d bol for 10.


Disclaimer: Anasci.org and DragonRider do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

"NO STEROIDS FOR YOU!"
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#14)
AnaSCI's GridIron God
 
Diesel's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 270
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ghetto
04-11-2005, 07:34 PM

DR man do you got some pics floatin around cmon bro i wanna see you you gatta be a monster...plzzzzzzz lol
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#15)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
STATE CHAMP's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 182
Join Date: Apr 2005
04-11-2005, 08:44 PM

Quote:
would run the propionate with the winny on weeks 9-13 instead of weeks 1-6. The anadrols are going to over lap anything the propionate will be doing at 100mg EOD. Plus propionate and Anadrols are a good combo for that everyday headache syndrome. No to mention they both run the blood serum levels in a high rate. So when your on week 7, 8, 9 your going to have a larger drop in serum activity from the anadrol and Prop loss. At least the propionate can combat for the loss if you started the propionate on even week 6 or 7 to pick up for the drop off in anadrols.
THATS A GOOD IDEA BIG I DID NOT THINK OF THE PROP AT THE END I THINK I'LL DO THAT
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#16)
AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
 
Offline
Posts: 534
Join Date: Apr 2005
04-11-2005, 08:51 PM

I do prop at the end also. As the enath tapers off, it keeps your test level up and is more predictable to start PCT.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#17)
AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
 
Offline
Posts: 534
Join Date: Apr 2005
04-11-2005, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonRider
I'm not going to say how much, but I just quit a cycle with a bombs at well over 150mg per day for 7 weeks and I didn't have any problems. I usually run d bol for 10.
Damn you are a bad ass then! =) I do 100mg a day for a month and I'm done, but then I do dbol right after for 5 weeks or so too. I never go over 6 weeks on Dbol though.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#18)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
STATE CHAMP's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 182
Join Date: Apr 2005
04-11-2005, 08:57 PM

I've Done Dbol For 6 Weeks 50mg /day I Have Never Tried Androl And Figured This Time I Am Going All Out I Am 175 Now I Want To Be 200 At The End Of The Cycle.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#19)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 38
Join Date: Apr 2005
04-12-2005, 05:25 PM

With a cycle like that you should be able to put on at least 20 lbs if not 30lbs. The 'drol will certainly kick up your weight by at least 10-15 alone and all the rest will take care of filling out your xxl shirt. Keep your diet clean and free of excess fat and pound the water.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#20)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
STATE CHAMP's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 182
Join Date: Apr 2005
04-12-2005, 05:56 PM

Ready To Go. Waiting For All My Gear Hopefully Will Start Monday
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:04 PM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.