AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Like Tree10Likes
  • 2 Post By Magnus82
  • 1 Post By Phoenixk2
  • 1 Post By ProFIT
  • 1 Post By ~Vision~
  • 2 Post By cybrsage
  • 1 Post By ~Vision~
  • 1 Post By ASHOP
  • 1 Post By Concreteguy

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Tren Cough
Old
  (#1)
AnaSCI VET
 
ProFIT's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 2,565
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Porn Forum :)
Question Tren Cough - 09-29-2015, 08:36 PM

Is there any way that you guys avoid this?

I use to only get it every once in a great while and it would last maybe 5 minutes. Now it's to the point where every shot of Tren Ace no matter where I inject almost immediately goes to my lungs.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 5,267
Join Date: Jun 2013
09-29-2015, 09:12 PM

Are you injecting in your delts? Every time I use to inject with other compounds years ago in my left delt always got it right not so bad. And flutes only if I hit a blood vessel/vain. Are you running high tren low test or vice versa?
   
Reply With Quote
Tren Cough
Old
  (#3)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 5,267
Join Date: Jun 2013
Tren Cough - 09-29-2015, 09:13 PM

And I meant nasacort will help with the cough. Look through sullys posts and he talks about it helping him a lot

Last edited by Phoe2006; 09-30-2015 at 12:46 PM.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 4,827
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Out in the boondocks
09-30-2015, 08:45 AM

Nasacort helps many with cough and respiratory issues associated with tren. Also, if your dose is small enough, you could try subq.
Phoe2006 and Phoenixk2 like this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
AnaSCI VET
 
Phoenixk2's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,025
Join Date: Dec 2013
09-30-2015, 08:55 AM

If you inject into a vein there's really nothing you can do.
cybrsage likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
AnaSCI VET
 
ProFIT's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 2,565
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Porn Forum :)
09-30-2015, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoe2006 View Post
Are you injecting in your delts? Every time I use to inject with other compounds years ago in my left delt always got it right not so bad. And flutes only if I hit a blood vessel/vain. Are you running high tren low test or vice versa?
Doesn't matter where I inject, Delts, Tris, Bis, Quads. All places are giving that wheezy, metal in my mouth feeling?

Running 1.5ml Test and 1.5ml Tren eod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus82 View Post
Nasacort helps many with cough and respiratory issues associated with tren. Also, if your dose is small enough, you could try subq.
Does this help to prevent it from happening or does it just help it to go away quicker?

I was thinking SQ but I'm using a 27g .5" pin now already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixk2 View Post
If you inject into a vein there's really nothing you can do.
That was what I was thinking. I have a lot of veins to.
Phoenixk2 likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 53
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Purity Source Labs
09-30-2015, 11:34 AM

There's really no way to avoid POME, other than plunging to see if your in a vessel (and there's no real saying if you broke veins upon entry)..Everyone's "mapping of veins,vessels and arteries" will vary from the next..One's favored site may not be ideal for you, and vice verse..What helps most people is knowing what sites work best for them when targeting a specific compound (tren), eliminate areas/sites where you have experienced more reactions/onset of POME, target a site where the circulatory system is less pronounced (larger groups may be a good example), more wide spread in lieu of being confined like Delts,bi's, tri's, or even calves (stay far away from calves).

The VG is a great targeting site,especially with Base and/or Ace.

POME can happen with almost all injections,at times even flue shots..However, by now most of you seasoned VET's in this post are aware of the greater chance of an acute reaction of hypoxia regarding tren, and what induces it, compared to my prior example.

If it seems to be a more frequent thing, try including other oils,compounds or even b12, maybe for the possibility of the carriers assisting by interfering with the fast metabolization and absorption within the local enzymes that are present,like fatty acids/and other lipid/lipoxygenase; Lipoxygenase; as these cells are expressed through the branches/bronchi and the entire respiratory system,they have a direct pathway to the respiratory system..

Is it possible to manipulate this process in the local environment through the presence of more carriers,and other hormones or b12 that aren't as sensitive within the presence of these cells? Sounds reasonable on paper,right?

Nature of the game with the love hate relationship..But, can we agree that "Tren" is a necessary evil?!?! Give me a Whooo Raaaa!!!
cybrsage likes this.

Last edited by ~Vision~; 09-30-2015 at 11:36 AM.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
zoey101fan's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 135
Join Date: Jun 2013
09-30-2015, 12:05 PM

I also started getting this every shot...

getting quite fond of it for some reason
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
Registered User
 
cybrsage's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 765
Join Date: May 2015
09-30-2015, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoey101fan View Post
I also started getting this every shot...

getting quite fond of it for some reason
Stockholm Syndrome...
Sully and ~Vision~ like this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
Sully's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,298
Join Date: Dec 2012
10-03-2015, 01:43 AM

The Nasacort helps with Tren cough a little bit, but it's not a fix. The best thing that worked for me was mixing Tren with another compound to dilute it. Last time I ran Tren I ran Masteron at the same time just to have something else to cut the Tren with. I mixed the Mast milliliter for milliliter with the Tren. So if I was pinning 1mL of Tren that day, I was mixing 1mL of Mast in the same barrel. If I was pinning 2mL of Tren, I mixed in 2 mL of Mast. This has worked better for keeping Tren cough away then anything else I've tried. You could mix whatever you want with it, I chose Mast cuz I was cutting. I've done it with Test before, and it worked just as well.

Hell, I suppose you could just do it with plain oil, but that seems like a waste to me.


GearPro Rep
[email protected]


It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it- Aristotle
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 53
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Purity Source Labs
10-03-2015, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil' Sully View Post
The Nasacort helps with Tren cough a little bit, but it's not a fix. The best thing that worked for me was mixing Tren with another compound to dilute it. Last time I ran Tren I ran Masteron at the same time just to have something else to cut the Tren with. I mixed the Mast milliliter for milliliter with the Tren. So if I was pinning 1mL of Tren that day, I was mixing 1mL of Mast in the same barrel. If I was pinning 2mL of Tren, I mixed in 2 mL of Mast. This has worked better for keeping Tren cough away then anything else I've tried. You could mix whatever you want with it, I chose Mast cuz I was cutting. I've done it with Test before, and it worked just as well.

Hell, I suppose you could just do it with plain oil, but that seems like a waste to me.
That is exactly the reason I made this suggestion in my prior post, I notice I have little to no reaction, I sometimes get that metallic taste that lingers in my breath but that's about it... it sure beats an onslaught of an uncontrollable fit of respiratory distress, and the wife banging on the bathroom door asking if I'm OK!!!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 53
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Purity Source Labs
10-03-2015, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybrsage View Post
Stockholm Syndrome...
Right?!?!

The necessary evil
cybrsage likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#13)
AnaSCI VET
 
Online
Posts: 4,232
Join Date: Aug 2005
Lightbulb 10-03-2015, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProFIT View Post
Is there any way that you guys avoid this?

I use to only get it every once in a great while and it would last maybe 5 minutes. Now it's to the point where every shot of Tren Ace no matter where I inject almost immediately goes to my lungs.
Slow down the injection,,do it slow and easy over a minute or two.
cybrsage likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#14)
AnaSCI Major Sponsor
 
Offline
Posts: 530
Join Date: Feb 2013
10-04-2015, 01:33 AM

ive never known much that will help tren cough. Ive had it so bad sometimes I literally thought I was dying. it just passes.


   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#15)
Super Moderator
 
Concreteguy's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 2,407
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Pa
10-07-2015, 09:22 PM

The answer is..........wait for it......wait for it......lol You have to back load a slin pin and push it very slowly. This will be the absolute end of your issues with slin cough. " there is no replacement for age and treachery."

CG
psych likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:56 PM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.