AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Winstro to end cycle
Old
  (#1)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 94
Join Date: Mar 2005
Winstro to end cycle - 04-16-2005, 10:31 PM

I am going to shoot winstro100 50mg every other day at the end of my cycle. by week 9 i will be ending my deca and then by week 10 i will be ending my sustanon250 then by week 13 i will start clomid. I will have 2000mg of winstro to take so what weeks should i do it?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
Banned
 
KILLA's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 401
Join Date: Feb 2005
04-16-2005, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by illinios
I am going to shoot winstro100 50mg every other day at the end of my cycle. by week 9 i will be ending my deca and then by week 10 i will be ending my sustanon250 then by week 13 i will start clomid. I will have 2000mg of winstro to take so what weeks should i do it?
Considering you will be doing 50mg EOD, and you have 2000mg, you have to shoot it 40 times (80 days). That is like 11.5 weeks already. I would not suggest attempting to take the entire amount over your whole cycle. You will definately want to do this at least after the first half is over, maybe a little closer to the end.

Others will be able to give more accurate data.
   
Reply With Quote
superfly
Old
  (#3)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 94
Join Date: Mar 2005
superfly - 04-16-2005, 11:06 PM

If my calculations are correct it is only 20 shots per 1000mg = 20 days, but besides that it probably would make more sense to split it up. Would you reccommend 1000mg in mid cycle then 1000mg at end cycle. If so what weeks should i do this at my end cycle given my cycle stats above.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
Steroid Nazi
 
DragonRider's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,717
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: The shadows of your mind
04-16-2005, 11:10 PM

I recommend (AGAIN) that you save it for another cycle. You don't have the experience you need to determine which steroid is giving you which result/side effect.


Disclaimer: Anasci.org and DragonRider do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

"NO STEROIDS FOR YOU!"
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
Banned
 
KILLA's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 401
Join Date: Feb 2005
04-18-2005, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by illinios
If my calculations are correct it is only 20 shots per 1000mg = 20 days, but besides that it probably would make more sense to split it up. Would you reccommend 1000mg in mid cycle then 1000mg at end cycle. If so what weeks should i do this at my end cycle given my cycle stats above.
You had said 50mg eod. 2000 / 50 =40 X 2 (eod) = 80 days. If you went ed at 50mg, then yes 20 shots/days per 1000mg.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
Oracle's my Mod
 
Bizarro's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 449
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Toxic Dump
04-18-2005, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonRider
I recommend (AGAIN) that you save it for another cycle. You don't have the experience you need to determine which steroid is giving you which result/side effect.

Illinois is this your first cycle or are you an experienced AAS user?


If you think education is expensive try ignorance.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 94
Join Date: Mar 2005
04-18-2005, 10:48 PM

Third Cycle. I did make an error above, my apologies.
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:58 PM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.