AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Newbie on a mission
Old
  (#1)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 18
Join Date: Apr 2005
Newbie on a mission - 04-20-2005, 03:03 PM

Hey guys, this is my first thread so bear with me. My bother in law and me are thinking about gettin into some gear. I've been working out now for about 4 years and compared to what I looked like before 6"1 165lbs, and now 190lbs, I guess I've done alright. But I seem to have hit a brick wall as far as gains and strength go. I haven't made much progress in the last year, and I'm doing everything right. So I'm looking for a first light cycle. I don't want to start to heavy at first and I'd like to start with orals. I was thinking test and dbol to start with nolva and finishing with clomid. does anyone have any suggestions. I also live in small town america where I think it is going to be difficult to find a supplier. So I was wondering about the list that anasci.org provides and how legit it is and if there are sources in the US on it. I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks guys. . .
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
One Cocky S.O.B.
 
TexasCreed's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,317
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Texas
04-20-2005, 03:06 PM

Not to sound rude, but read the stickies in each forum. look at each profile of the steroid, before you decide, and msg a mod or something. How old are you?

and yes the sources are legit.


Disclaimer: TexasCreed does not endorse the use of Anabolic Steroids without a doctor's prescription. This is purely for entertainment and pretend purposes.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
AnaSCI SENIOR
 
max lift's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 810
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: canada
04-20-2005, 03:08 PM

along with what TC said orals are not the way to go if you are going to do gear you will have to inject
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 18
Join Date: Apr 2005
04-20-2005, 03:11 PM

I am 25. You say to msg a mod. Sorry but how exactly do i do that.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 18
Join Date: Apr 2005
04-20-2005, 03:38 PM

Sorry about that, I had a duhhh moment. Max, you say I will have to inject. What would you suggest as a newbie. I want to put on mass quick, but I also don't want to have to buy the most expensive stuff out there.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
AnaSCI SENIOR
 
Freejay's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 877
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Michigan
04-20-2005, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmbmichael
Sorry about that, I had a duhhh moment. Max, you say I will have to inject. What would you suggest as a newbie. I want to put on mass quick, but I also don't want to have to buy the most expensive stuff out there.
Everyone's gonna say it so I'll say it first.....for pure mass, Test is king. Based on your size and age, 400 to 500 mg per week of Test Enan or Test Cyp will do the trick provided you are eating enough. The D-Bol will give you an immediate increase in mass and strength but is a short term steroid usually front loaded as a jump start into a long running cycle. Most of the bro's will tell you to do a simple "bread and butter" newbie cycle which is simple and cheap....Test only. But please...take your time and do your research first. We are all here to hlp each other.


American Bad Ass!! :rockon:
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
Flatpicker
 
Blackbird's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 670
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: usa
04-20-2005, 05:06 PM

Yeah, what they said. And to give you a little more confidence, yes the sources are legit. You wont be disappointed.


BADASSDAD
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
AnaSCI SENIOR
 
max lift's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 810
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: canada
04-20-2005, 05:44 PM

Hay man you probibly are up on this but if not research pct as well (post cycle therapy) cus if you miss that one you will lose a large amount of your gains.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 18
Join Date: Apr 2005
04-20-2005, 05:57 PM

You mean like clomid, right?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
AnaSCI SENIOR
 
max lift's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 810
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: canada
04-20-2005, 06:08 PM

yup and dont for get about Tamoxifen ,
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
Steroid Nazi
 
DragonRider's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,717
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: The shadows of your mind
04-20-2005, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freejay
Everyone's gonna say it so I'll say it first.....for pure mass, Test is king. Based on your size and age, 400 to 500 mg per week of Test Enan or Test Cyp will do the trick provided you are eating enough. The D-Bol will give you an immediate increase in mass and strength but is a short term steroid usually front loaded as a jump start into a long running cycle. Most of the bro's will tell you to do a simple "bread and butter" newbie cycle which is simple and cheap....Test only. But please...take your time and do your research first. We are all here to hlp each other.
Good boy.


Disclaimer: Anasci.org and DragonRider do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

"NO STEROIDS FOR YOU!"
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 97
Join Date: Feb 2005
04-20-2005, 08:23 PM

.................................



Quote:
Originally Posted by jmbmichael
Hey guys, this is my first thread so bear with me. My bother in law and me are thinking about gettin into some gear. I've been working out now for about 4 years and compared to what I looked like before 6"1 165lbs, and now 190lbs, I guess I've done alright. But I seem to have hit a brick wall as far as gains and strength go. I haven't made much progress in the last year, and I'm doing everything right. So I'm looking for a first light cycle. I don't want to start to heavy at first and I'd like to start with orals. I was thinking test and dbol to start with nolva and finishing with clomid. does anyone have any suggestions. I also live in small town america where I think it is going to be difficult to find a supplier. So I was wondering about the list that anasci.org provides and how legit it is and if there are sources in the US on it. I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks guys. . .

Last edited by chromedome; 01-12-2008 at 06:11 PM.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#13)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 18
Join Date: Apr 2005
04-21-2005, 09:46 AM

What is the difference between dbol and anadrol, and how much,long anadrol should I take it.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#14)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 97
Join Date: Feb 2005
04-21-2005, 01:25 PM

..................................

Last edited by chromedome; 01-12-2008 at 08:54 PM.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#15)
AnaSCI SENIOR
 
Freejay's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 877
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Michigan
04-21-2005, 03:40 PM

I believe Drol for strength, and Dbol for mass.


American Bad Ass!! :rockon:
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#16)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
mojo's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 172
Join Date: Feb 2005
04-21-2005, 03:55 PM

In my experience anadrol will put on more mass than d-bol and the strength gains are great. Its a lot harder on the body though. Anadrol is both androgenic and anabolic and carries alot of side effects with it. It is 17 alpha-alkylated and ultra toxic to the liver because it requires a higher milligram lever per dose due to its lower affinity for androgen receptors. Being a newbe to AS I would say stick with the d-bol for a while and do your research on Anadrol. I personally love Anadrol but would only recommend doing 1 or 2 cycles of it a year for a max of 6 weeks each.
   
Reply With Quote
Dbol is working for me
Old
  (#17)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 131
Join Date: Mar 2005
Dbol is working for me - 04-21-2005, 05:35 PM

I'm new here as well, and i'm currently in the 2nd week of my first cycle. I'm doing 30mgs of dbol a day along with two injects a week of 250mg test-c. From what i have read the test is not kicking in yet but the dbol sure is. I've gained 8lbs and have added 20 lbs to most of my lifts, not bad for a week and a half. Listen to these guys, i haven't been to a more informative forum on this subject. Great bunch of people, always ready with an answer. Clint
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#18)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 18
Join Date: Apr 2005
04-22-2005, 11:36 AM

Clint-
So do you feel like most of your gains so far are from muscle or just water weight? I was thinking of starting about the same with 30mg of dbol. Are you taking any anti-e's or are you going to try to wait it out for a while. I know a lot of guys suggest taking it the whole cycle and some say not to, that the estrogen actually helps some with the gains.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#19)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
recess's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 200
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: The Classroom
04-22-2005, 02:14 PM

First and foremost -Welcome to the board. You will find a comfortable home here with people you can trust. Invest the money on the sources. I live in a very small town and my stuff comes straight to my P.O. Box. Once you are on the inside - you will see who the popular suppliers are.

I will point you toward some info that helped me a great deal. Like TexasCreed pointed out - these are all stickies.

Under the anabolic steriod discussion board:
By DragonRider - "Thinking about doing steriods - Read this" - Great read
By Heavy - " How to eat on a cycle "

Because eating is such an important part - and eating that much food can seem damn near impossible:

Under Diet and Nutrition and supplements:
In the Bulking/cutting section -
By or commander - Anasci - "Calorie Density"
and under the same heading, but in the supplement section:
By Jack Hust - " Post workout"

From the homepage you can find a steriod description page - good info on specifics. And when you are all done you can post you intentions and some of the veterns (mods) can give you thier blessings.

Good luck and happy growing

P.S. - Don't forget the porn section


If you can read this - thank a teacher

Last edited by recess; 04-22-2005 at 02:29 PM.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#20)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 131
Join Date: Mar 2005
04-22-2005, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmbmichael
Clint-
So do you feel like most of your gains so far are from muscle or just water weight? I was thinking of starting about the same with 30mg of dbol. Are you taking any anti-e's or are you going to try to wait it out for a while. I know a lot of guys suggest taking it the whole cycle and some say not to, that the estrogen actually helps some with the gains.
This is my first cycle so i couldn't tell you what the gains are. I've got nolva on hand just in case, but have not needed it yet. I read as much as i could from the vets that post here and took their advice. Spend the money and join up, its all good. Clint
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:17 PM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.