AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Like Tree38Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
First Time Anadrol Run
Old
  (#1)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 384
Join Date: Aug 2017
First Time Anadrol Run - 09-22-2017, 07:16 PM

So I decided to sack up and run an actual bulker for the first time. Iíve been cruising for several weeks now and gone from end of my cut at 180 to about 192 (currently eating 4500 cals a day). Iíll be blasting 500mg DHB for 12 weeks along with test. I had planned to run my test at 500 as well, but my trt doc wants to see me Monday, and if she wants me to retest, I may have to end up keeping the test at my trt dose of 200. Iím tryin got get her to up me to 250. I guess Iíll find out Monday and know, but I think I should be fine keeping my test at trt dose if I have to.

Okay Iíll get to the point of this point now.....

I plan to keep my dose pretty low and just run 25mg ed. Hoping to add 20-30lbs and get to around 220-225 after the 12 weeks total.

Iím looking to know a few things...

- How bad is this bloat going to be? Itís my first time running a wet compound like this and wanna know what Iím in store for haha

- Iíve seen some thoughts that itís better to run the anadrol for 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off (Seen arenít talk about it). Anyone else tried this theory? Better than just a straight 4 week kickstart?

- Is it worth taking a supplement like Cholesterol Off Plusís while running the anadrol or will it be pointless and I should just save it til after? (I used it with success to get my number back in line after my last anavar/winny run, but didnít know about it til after).

- Iíve read I should be careful with my lifts from drol so as not to get injured from the strength gain and tendons not being ready for it. Are he strength gains that crazy with it?

- Iíll be taking Tudca, NaC, and liv52 for my liver as well as nolva at 20mg ed to combat any gyno.

I welcome any other input on good to know topics for a first time drol run!

Thanks!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
Donating Member
 
Online
Posts: 72
Join Date: May 2013
09-22-2017, 07:32 PM

It's the eating aspect that messes most people up on anadrol. Muscle growth is a slow and steady process that requires a caloric surplus, most people just feel too shitty a few weeks in to actually be able to eat on it.

It will destroy lipids regardless of support.

Strength gains will be very impressive.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
mbell4377 and Fitraver like this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 384
Join Date: Aug 2017
09-22-2017, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thethinker View Post
It's the eating aspect that messes most people up on anadrol. Muscle growth is a slow and steady process that requires a caloric surplus, most people just feel too shitty a few weeks in to actually be able to eat on it.

It will destroy lipids regardless of support.

Strength gains will be very impressive.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk


Thanks for the response man. Thatís what Iíve heard about the eating. Think that may be one of the reasons Tenny suggests 2 weeks on then 2 weeks off
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
Super Moderator
 
Online
Posts: 2,271
Join Date: Oct 2012
09-22-2017, 10:11 PM

4 weeks on 4 weeks off is better. I know that's how Big A did it...he also got blood work every 4 weeks to see where he was at health wise. You could add a low dose of MK-677 or peptide that causes a an appetite increase. Just have to watch your BP with Anadrol and MK-677 together.
Fitraver and John.Norx like this.


Use code "BIO5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
LIKE - ProfessionalMuscleStore Facebook
Follow - ProfessionalMuscleStore Instagram



LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements

"Man Stands In His Own Shadow And Wonders Why It Is Dark" - Zen Saying

"Why the fuck would I want your address?! Are you suggesting that we drink, fight or fuck?!! I would hope that that was not just another internet tough-guy threat....." K1
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 384
Join Date: Aug 2017
09-23-2017, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Bio* View Post
4 weeks on 4 weeks off is better. I know that's how Big A did it...he also got blood work every 4 weeks to see where he was at health wise. You could add a low dose of MK-677 or peptide that causes a an appetite increase. Just have to watch your BP with Anadrol and MK-677 together.


Yeah if I run it 4 weeks straight that will be all I plan to do, I wouldnít be hopping back on. Iíve always really shyed away from a compound that adds a lot of water cuz I hate that feeling, but I really want to add some size so figure itís a good kickstart. Iím actually running mk677 as well so Iíll stay on that for sure. Should be an interesting few weeks for me and something new.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
 
Marshall's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 1,650
Join Date: Oct 2012
09-25-2017, 12:38 AM

Always one of my favorites back in the day. Can feel a little blah on it, but nothing that ever bothered me. Could run it for as long as I wanted at 50-100mg/day w/out any bloodwork issues.
psych, Fitraver and John.Norx like this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 384
Join Date: Aug 2017
09-25-2017, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
Always one of my favorites back in the day. Can feel a little blah on it, but nothing that ever bothered me. Could run it for as long as I wanted at 50-100mg/day w/out any bloodwork issues.


Iím bout to start in on it at 50 either today or tomorrow. Iím excited. Grabbed some saw palmetto to help aid prostrate and gunna run cialis at 5mg ed or eod and coq10 to hopefully help with bp. Got my liver supps too and some nolva. Should be good to go!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
AnaSCI VET
 
Offline
Posts: 4,212
Join Date: Aug 2005
Thumbs up 09-25-2017, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
Always one of my favorites back in the day. Can feel a little blah on it, but nothing that ever bothered me. Could run it for as long as I wanted at 50-100mg/day w/out any bloodwork issues.
My absolute favorite AAS! I LOVE the strength and size I get in record time.
Fitraver likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 384
Join Date: Aug 2017
09-25-2017, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHOP View Post
My absolute favorite AAS! I LOVE the strength and size I get in record time.


Really hoping I love it too. *** what Iíve read you the fall in 2 categories with his oral ... love it or hate it haha. Doesnít seem to be an in between. Iíve gotten as much negative feedback as I have positive.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
WPF Champion / Donating Member
 
psych's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 3,129
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Chicago
09-25-2017, 09:19 PM

Herbal supps dont do shit for your liver. Like sayin tribulus will help you recover from a years on blast and cruise. liv52 is all hype. Dandelion root helps with bloat cause its a diuretic and helps with water retention fyi.
Not everyone bloats from drol.
Some people say this, and I agree, if you bloat and hate dbol you will love drol. If you love dbol you will hate drol.
Fitraver likes this.


Fuck the judges, I'm worried about the spotters!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 384
Join Date: Aug 2017
09-25-2017, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psych View Post
Herbal supps dont do shit for your liver. Like sayin tribulus will help you recover from a years on blast and cruise. liv52 is all hype. Dandelion root helps with bloat cause its a diuretic and helps with water retention fyi.
Not everyone bloats from drol.
Some people say this, and I agree, if you bloat and hate dbol you will love drol. If you love dbol you will hate drol.


I havenít ran dbol either, this will be my first time running a true Bulker compound so Iíll be finding out soon haha.


As far as he liv52... idk man. It has kept my liver values in line so far. So I feel like it def helps. But everyone has their own opinions. Iíll keep it in just in case. Itís damn cheap.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
 
Online
Posts: 1,531
Join Date: Sep 2010
09-26-2017, 05:52 PM

I love Anadrol....but you have to know what comes with the territory: Gyno, BP problems, liver enzymes increased, extreme pumps (lower back is a bitch), moon face, and it's negative effects on appetite for a lot of users. Those all don't happen for some users, but others it does. Just be prepared ahead of time. If you are just using it for a few weeks....tough it out, lol.

2 other things....The strength is phenomenal, probably the best of any compound I've tried. Better have a new wardrobe ready, you will outgrow your current clothes if you eat!

Have fun with it....A50 is a ride for sure
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#13)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 384
Join Date: Aug 2017
09-26-2017, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post
I love Anadrol....but you have to know what comes with the territory: Gyno, BP problems, liver enzymes increased, extreme pumps (lower back is a bitch), moon face, and it's negative effects on appetite for a lot of users. Those all don't happen for some users, but others it does. Just be prepared ahead of time. If you are just using it for a few weeks....tough it out, lol.

2 other things....The strength is phenomenal, probably the best of any compound I've tried. Better have a new wardrobe ready, you will outgrow your current clothes if you eat!

Have fun with it....A50 is a ride for sure


Iím hoping Iím prepared as I can be. I have supps to try to battle all of those things. Running nolva to combat the mysterious gyno hopefully, liver and bp supps, saw palmetto for prostate, gunna get taurine to try to help with pumps .., wtf is moon face? Just my fave getting fat? Haha

Iím thinking about starting a log for this bulk if you guys would follow along and give input!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#14)
AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
 
Online
Posts: 1,531
Join Date: Sep 2010
09-26-2017, 07:55 PM

Yea, moonface is a bloated/fat face you can get while on Anadrol or dbol. It can happen with test and nandrolone too though. It's inevitable to get, many will notice right away, but you can tame it down some by controlling estrogen and having a good diet...again, it's inevitable. I know some that get it bad no matter what they do, while others not so bad....but yea, you will probably not have a lean face with it, especially while trying to gain size (aka "bulking"), lol.

Start a log brother! Share you experience through it....both good and hopefully no bad, but if bad does occur, post up and maybe others can give tips on the situation.

Good luck man
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#15)
AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
 
Online
Posts: 1,531
Join Date: Sep 2010
09-26-2017, 07:57 PM

Oh, and like already mentioned...you will get strong fast if you have good real anadrol....be careful on preventing injuries!
Fitraver likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#16)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 384
Join Date: Aug 2017
09-26-2017, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post
Oh, and like already mentioned...you will get strong fast if you have good real anadrol....be careful on preventing injuries!


Thatís another thing I read about. Iím def going to make sure my workouts are intense so I grow, but certainly wonít be trying to max shit. I def donít want an injury.


Thanks for the moonface info haha. Ugh not gunna look forward to that but Iíll have to embrace it.

Iíll def start a log then. Iíll get it up later tonight.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#17)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 169
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Bama
09-27-2017, 10:08 AM

Adrol&dbol i have run many times even for extended lengths,what some of these guys r saying is correct !! Its individual fitraver.my first anadrol exp,i started at 50mg&ended at 50mg for about 8-10wks,no problemo !
I would atleast go 50mg/day.25mg of anadrol just isnt enough.25-30mg/day of dbol,thats a bit different.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#18)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 384
Join Date: Aug 2017
09-27-2017, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkn525 View Post
Adrol&dbol i have run many times even for extended lengths,what some of these guys r saying is correct !! Its individual fitraver.my first anadrol exp,i started at 50mg&ended at 50mg for about 8-10wks,no problemo !

I would atleast go 50mg/day.25mg of anadrol just isnt enough.25-30mg/day of dbol,thats a bit different.

Appreciate the feedback brother. Yeah Iím going with 50ed as a few others echoed the same sentiment as you that 25 wouldnít be worth it. I actually started a log if you want to follow along. Iím running dhb as well for the first time. Should be fun.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#19)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 384
Join Date: Aug 2017
09-28-2017, 06:11 PM

Took my first two doses today. Is there a ďfeel timeĒ that is typical for drol? I now everyone is different but usually people will say they start to feel certain compounds after x amount of days. Just curious.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#20)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 169
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Bama
09-28-2017, 07:05 PM

Anadrol as,with all orals(for me) ,i start feeling around 7 days i can tell with strenght first.it goes up quite dramatically so be careful fit&ease into it anadrol is definitely the strongest of them all&dont be afraid of that little bit of bloat u will see at first.keep the water intake up,good/careful form,diet u will be fine.I have a tall lean frame as u do.just have fun&enjoy them,they're a blast man !!
Fitraver likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:39 AM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.