AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Like Tree8Likes
  • 3 Post By G-FLUX
  • 1 Post By Ironlion2
  • 1 Post By lilgumby
  • 1 Post By rmtt
  • 1 Post By Victory
  • 1 Post By odin

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Front loading.....worth it?
Old
  (#1)
Registered User
 
roadglide83's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 317
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: America
Front loading.....worth it? - 03-31-2018, 02:08 AM

I know this topic has been discussed but Iím looking for personal opinions on Front loading long esters. Is it an effective way to reach your desired mg amount faster than just using the normal amount and letting the half life build? For example if you wanted to run 600mg of EQ is the correct way to frontload to double the mg amount the first week so basically use 1200mg first week then back to 600mg for week 2?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
Registered User
 
G-FLUX's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 97
Join Date: Jul 2017
03-31-2018, 10:34 AM

Just my personal opinion but I'd rather see someone start with a 50/50 mix of long and short esters then after 10-14 days switch to all long esters. I prefer this over front loading longer esters simply because of how FAST your body's hormonal status changes. Generally will lead to more sides initially so I like to keep the sides down and plus, lets be real, the moment the oil is injected it begins to work. Although it may not peak, its still building.

Both are viable methods! I just prefer stable bloods year round...same with transitioning from say a blast to a cruise...dont drop EVERYTHING and go to TRT immediately. Slowly pull back on compounds or dosages and let your body acclimate (because we are truly trying to change our body's homeostasis.)
rmtt, aon1 and lilgumby like this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 32
Join Date: Mar 2018
03-31-2018, 10:36 AM

Ive always been under the impression once the esters peaked you're not going to get much more out of the compound, so why sprint to get to that point? Gains are best when the compound is building up for me
lilgumby likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
Super Moderator
 
Concreteguy's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 2,379
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Pa
03-31-2018, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-FLUX View Post
Just my personal opinion but I'd rather see someone start with a 50/50 mix of long and short esters then after 10-14 days switch to all long esters I prefer this over front loading longer esters simply because of how FAST your body's hormonal status changes. Generally will lead to more sides initially so I like to keep the sides down and plus, lets be real, the moment the oil is injected it begins to work. Although it may not peak, its still building.

Both are viable methods! I just prefer stable bloods year round...same with transitioning from say a blast to a cruise...dont drop EVERYTHING and go to TRT immediately. Slowly pull back on compounds or dosages and let your body acclimate (because we are truly trying to change our body's homeostasis.)
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
Registered User
 
Online
Posts: 158
Join Date: Dec 2014
03-31-2018, 01:18 PM

I agree with this also . I cant remember what compound it was its been years ago but i front loaded with but i remember the sides were terrible

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-FLUX View Post
Just my personal opinion but I'd rather see someone start with a 50/50 mix of long and short esters then after 10-14 days switch to all long esters. I prefer this over front loading longer esters simply because of how FAST your body's hormonal status changes. Generally will lead to more sides initially so I like to keep the sides down and plus, lets be real, the moment the oil is injected it begins to work. Although it may not peak, its still building.

Both are viable methods! I just prefer stable bloods year round...same with transitioning from say a blast to a cruise...dont drop EVERYTHING and go to TRT immediately. Slowly pull back on compounds or dosages and let your body acclimate (because we are truly trying to change our body's homeostasis.)
rmtt likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
Donating Member
 
rmtt's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 187
Join Date: Jul 2007
03-31-2018, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilgumby View Post
I agree with this also . I cant remember what compound it was its been years ago but i front loaded with but i remember the sides were terrible
Hahaha....probably Tren. That stuff is brutal!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
lilgumby likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
Registered User
 
Online
Posts: 158
Join Date: Dec 2014
03-31-2018, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmtt View Post
Hahaha....probably Tren. That stuff is brutal!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
LOL love tren , most likely was
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
Registered User
 
Victory's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 598
Join Date: Dec 2008
04-01-2018, 10:32 AM

Never liked frontloading especially with compounds like tren and test. I would usually feel sick and it would effect my training and appetite.
lilgumby likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
AnaSCI VET
 
Offline
Posts: 1,724
Join Date: Feb 2007
04-01-2018, 05:44 PM

I used to start with a mix of long and short esters but now I let things build up over time.
lilgumby likes this.


"The foolish man thinks he will live for ever,
if he keeps away from fighting;
but old age won't grant him a truce
even if the spears do."
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 667
Join Date: Aug 2010
04-01-2018, 06:38 PM

Frontloading can be good but you have to pick compounds that you can handle. Frontloading eq and tren was always horrible for me. Watch out for gear made with high solvents as well as to much in one day can make you feel sick. These days I don't do it much unless my cycle is a shorter one. For short burst cycles I would frontload long esters with good effect.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
AnaSCI VET
 
Offline
Posts: 1,724
Join Date: Feb 2007
04-10-2018, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURGE View Post
Frontloading can be good but you have to pick compounds that you can handle. Frontloading eq and tren was always horrible for me. Watch out for gear made with high solvents as well as to much in one day can make you feel sick. These days I don't do it much unless my cycle is a shorter one. For short burst cycles I would frontload long esters with good effect.
This is good advice. Although even test can give issues when frontloading. Most people have heard of test flu and that seems to go hand in hand with frontloading. If frontloading is 4ml of t300 that is different but if someone hits in 1vial+ of test p or even test e from nothing they will probably be hit with a tonne of side effects.


"The foolish man thinks he will live for ever,
if he keeps away from fighting;
but old age won't grant him a truce
even if the spears do."
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
Registered User
 
AGGRO's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 863
Join Date: Oct 2012
04-10-2018, 12:15 PM

Not a fan of frontloading. I prefer to start low and up the dose over time. Frontloading can be useful for short cycles but as others have posted expect side effects.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#13)
Registered User
 
Online
Posts: 71
Join Date: Feb 2017
04-12-2018, 05:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concreteguy View Post
I concur...in addition, we are all experimenting with ourselves as the test (no pun intended) subjects...is there empirical data to support frontloading?...if so is it reliable or quantitative?..in my opinion it is all anecdotal based on each lifters experience.......kvh
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#14)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 59
Join Date: May 2017
04-12-2018, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURGE View Post
Frontloading can be good but you have to pick compounds that you can handle. Frontloading eq and tren was always horrible for me. Watch out for gear made with high solvents as well as to much in one day can make you feel sick. These days I don't do it much unless my cycle is a shorter one. For short burst cycles I would frontload long esters with good effect.
This Is exactly why I never use High dosed gear most anything above 250mg/ml is usually made with Ethyl Oliate (EO) . I personally think its poison and makes you feel like shit. That and guaiacol. Used in injectable dball,anadrol ect
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#15)
AnaSCI VET
 
Offline
Posts: 2,383
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: USA
04-15-2018, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmahgh View Post
This Is exactly why I never use High dosed gear most anything above 250mg/ml is usually made with Ethyl Oliate (EO) . I personally think its poison and makes you feel like shit. That and guaiacol. Used in injectable dball,anadrol ect
I feel the same. Even the smell of that stuff is horrible and guys inject that daily.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#16)
AnaSCI VET
 
ProFIT's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 2,549
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Porn Forum :)
04-17-2018, 03:20 PM

I like frontloading but it has to be done in a certain way. Nothing too crazy either. I like that shock to the system frontloading gives you.
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:49 PM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.