AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
  Crypto Privacy  
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By Concreteguy
  • 1 Post By aon1
  • 1 Post By DNA
  • 1 Post By lilgumby
  • 1 Post By Concreteguy
  • 1 Post By odin
  • 1 Post By odin
  • 1 Post By pharmahgh

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
HUGE Oil Bag!
Old
  (#1)
Super Moderator
 
Concreteguy's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 2,344
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Pa
HUGE Oil Bag! - 04-20-2018, 11:28 AM

This guy is thinking he has us all fooled.......


d2r2ddd and lilgumby like this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
aon1's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 1,045
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: dark side of Olympus
04-20-2018, 12:41 PM

May have to check in to the oil thing...
way2tense likes this.


You can grow old graceful ......me I'll meet my maker full tilt anytime that coward wants to come get some.....
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 158
Join Date: Dec 2014
04-20-2018, 01:03 PM

If he keeps going in his shoulders and chest he'll look like the Brazilian balloon guys LOL
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
DNA
Registered User
 
Online
Posts: 54
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Hollywood, CA
04-20-2018, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concreteguy View Post
This guy is thinking he has us all fooled.......


https://youtu.be/aKBRQP95xyU
Another garbage bodybuilder. Canít bring up lagging body parts the old fashion way, is too insecure to have any lagging body parts, and thinks he is fooling people with his seo crap all over the place. Iíve been bodybuilding competitively since 98í and am proud to say I have never ever put that synthol seo bullshit anywhere in my body.

This sport is for the genetic elite, not the genetic runts who have to cheat to acquire a physique that still doesnít look like real muscle. This sport need to implement lifetime bans for any seo usage.

In this free for all sport, the only thing I consider cheating is implants and seo. If you canít build a perfect physique with all the damn drugs we have at our disposal, then maybe this isnít the sport for you!

I actually just contacted the NPC on how to be a judge. Hopefully it works out, I live in Los Angeles and am 39 years old. I plan on ruffling some feathers judging wise if I get selected. Iím throwing everyone who looks like they have any bullshit oil anywhere and am throwing them into last place. I will judge the competitors that have real muscles and striations first, then I will judge the genetic losers who have to cheat for the last placings.
lilgumby likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
Sully's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,298
Join Date: Dec 2012
04-20-2018, 01:26 PM

I dunno what all y’all haters are crying about. Dude is just strong as fuck. Says it right on the front of his shirt! You can’t argue with a proclamation like that.

The little blondie shooting those videos has one hell of a dumper, too.


GearPro Rep
[email protected]


It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it- Aristotle
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 158
Join Date: Dec 2014
04-20-2018, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully View Post
I dunno what all yíall haters are crying about. Dude is just strong as fuck. Says it right on the front of his shirt! You canít argue with a proclamation like that.

The little blondie shooting those videos has one hell of a dumper, too.
LOL true but imo if you are going to use seo at least do it so it looks natural
Concreteguy likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
Super Moderator
 
Concreteguy's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 2,344
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Pa
04-20-2018, 01:54 PM

^^ So true. ^^^^ There is a time and a place for seo. Four weeks out from a show if you're lagging in an area. The main problem with this stuff is so many guys step over the line and it just ends with them looking silly. There are some guys out there like Matt Porter who are masters of using seo. You can't just hit one muscle. You have to increase the size of all the supporting muscles to the one your injecting. It works GREAT for filling out a pec tear for a show.
Not sure if it will help with muscle growth. They would like you to believe that. But for instant gratification, 500cc will work miracles if done with discretion and a understanding of the human anatomy and how things should balance as they develop.
lilgumby likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
aon1's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 1,045
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: dark side of Olympus
04-20-2018, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concreteguy View Post
^^ So true. ^^^^ There is a time and a place for seo. Four weeks out from a show if you're lagging in an area. The main problem with this stuff is so many guys step over the line and it just ends with them looking silly. There are some guys out there like Matt Porter who are masters of using seo. You can't just hit one muscle. You have to increase the size of all the supporting muscles to the one your injecting. It works GREAT for filling out a pec tear for a show.
Not sure if it will help with muscle growth. They would like you to believe that. But for instant gratification, 500cc will work miracles if done with discretion and a understanding of the human anatomy and how things should balance as they develop.


You know this is exactly why I haven't used seo is I personally don't think I have the knowledge needed to use it right yet. If used right it has a place to promote what you have but if lacki g the knowledge like me it would probably fuck what I do have up.


That and my wife says she absolutely isn't pumping oil in me everyday if that time comes..lol


You can grow old graceful ......me I'll meet my maker full tilt anytime that coward wants to come get some.....
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
AnaSCI VET
 
Offline
Posts: 1,715
Join Date: Feb 2007
04-20-2018, 07:27 PM

I think most of the tops pro's are using seo these days. This guy has abused it and it shows. He has a Rich Piana look now. This guy actually looked great from pics I have seen a few years ago The problem is he doesn't know when to stop and he looks stupid now.


"The foolish man thinks he will live for ever,
if he keeps away from fighting;
but old age won't grant him a truce
even if the spears do."
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
aon1's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 1,045
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: dark side of Olympus
04-20-2018, 07:32 PM

Just a thought while I'm board lol. Wouldn't using oil be best done by a two person operation? The guy using it and an experienced person administering it who has a good eye for symmetry, proportions,shape and years of bodybuilding experience to get the most out of it without lieing to oneself and going to far with it ?


You can grow old graceful ......me I'll meet my maker full tilt anytime that coward wants to come get some.....

Last edited by aon1; 04-20-2018 at 07:34 PM.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
AnaSCI VET
 
Offline
Posts: 1,715
Join Date: Feb 2007
04-20-2018, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concreteguy View Post
^^ So true. ^^^^ There is a time and a place for seo. Four weeks out from a show if you're lagging in an area. The main problem with this stuff is so many guys step over the line and it just ends with them looking silly. There are some guys out there like Matt Porter who are masters of using seo. You can't just hit one muscle. You have to increase the size of all the supporting muscles to the one your injecting. It works GREAT for filling out a pec tear for a show.
Not sure if it will help with muscle growth. They would like you to believe that. But for instant gratification, 500cc will work miracles if done with discretion and a understanding of the human anatomy and how things should balance as they develop.
Matt Porter looks great but I think it's obvious where and when he used seo. The issue with this Russian guy is you can't hide 1000's of cc's no matter where you put it. He must know it looks fake and if he doesn't he has a serious case of body dysmorphia.
Concreteguy likes this.


"The foolish man thinks he will live for ever,
if he keeps away from fighting;
but old age won't grant him a truce
even if the spears do."
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
AnaSCI VET
 
Offline
Posts: 1,715
Join Date: Feb 2007
04-20-2018, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aon1 View Post
Just a thought while I'm board lol. Wouldn't using oil be best done by a two person operation? The guy using it and an experienced person administering it who has a good eye for symmetry, proportions,shape and years of bodybuilding experience to get the most out of it?
That would work but I don't think that's the issue with this Russian guy. Some people for whatever reason like that look. He has so much oil in his body it couldn't possibly look real. I don't know much about seo but when you look at some people it's apparant they aren't thinking symmetry and proportional. They usually want their arms as big as possible. The worst are the guys with huge biceps and tiny forearms because they have no base.
aon1 likes this.


"The foolish man thinks he will live for ever,
if he keeps away from fighting;
but old age won't grant him a truce
even if the spears do."
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#13)
AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
 
Marshall's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 1,640
Join Date: Oct 2012
04-21-2018, 01:42 AM

The seo guys seem to always overdo the shoulders.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#14)
Registered User
 
roadglide83's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 317
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: America
04-21-2018, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNA View Post
Another garbage bodybuilder. Canít bring up lagging body parts the old fashion way, is too insecure to have any lagging body parts, and thinks he is fooling people with his seo crap all over the place. Iíve been bodybuilding competitively since 98í and am proud to say I have never ever put that synthol seo bullshit anywhere in my body.

This sport is for the genetic elite, not the genetic runts who have to cheat to acquire a physique that still doesnít look like real muscle. This sport need to implement lifetime bans for any seo usage.

In this free for all sport, the only thing I consider cheating is implants and seo. If you canít build a perfect physique with all the damn drugs we have at our disposal, then maybe this isnít the sport for you!

I actually just contacted the NPC on how to be a judge. Hopefully it works out, I live in Los Angeles and am 39 years old. I plan on ruffling some feathers judging wise if I get selected. Iím throwing everyone who looks like they have any bullshit oil anywhere and am throwing them into last place. I will judge the competitors that have real muscles and striations first, then I will judge the genetic losers who have to cheat for the last placings.
Iím curious on why you think seo is cheating but using steroids is not? We inject hundreds of ML of oil with our gear yearly and itís clearly not doing it the natural way so why is injecting seo any different? Have you looked up what most seo is made of. You donít think putting 6-9cc of gear in your shoulders weekly wonít cause inflammation and temporary swelling to make the muscle appear bigger just like seo does.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#15)
AnaSCI VET
 
Offline
Posts: 2,376
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: USA
04-22-2018, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadglide83 View Post
I’m curious on why you think seo is cheating but using steroids is not? We inject hundreds of ML of oil with our gear yearly and it’s clearly not doing it the natural way so why is injecting seo any different? Have you looked up what most seo is made of. You don’t think putting 6-9cc of gear in your shoulders weekly won’t cause inflammation and temporary swelling to make the muscle appear bigger just like seo does.
seo is like steroids without the hormone so I agree. Maybe he thinks when guys use tonnes of oil to improve a muscle. It is strange the way guys think one is cheating and the other isn't. There are guys using over 3cc's of aas every day but for some reason some don't look at that as the same as synthol.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#16)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 59
Join Date: May 2017
04-22-2018, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNA View Post
Another garbage bodybuilder. Canít bring up lagging body parts the old fashion way, is too insecure to have any lagging body parts, and thinks he is fooling people with his seo crap all over the place. Iíve been bodybuilding competitively since 98í and am proud to say I have never ever put that synthol seo bullshit anywhere in my body.

This sport is for the genetic elite, not the genetic runts who have to cheat to acquire a physique that still doesnít look like real muscle. This sport need to implement lifetime bans for any seo usage.

In this free for all sport, the only thing I consider cheating is implants and seo. If you canít build a perfect physique with all the damn drugs we have at our disposal, then maybe this isnít the sport for you!

I actually just contacted the NPC on how to be a judge. Hopefully it works out, I live in Los Angeles and am 39 years old. I plan on ruffling some feathers judging wise if I get selected. Iím throwing everyone who looks like they have any bullshit oil anywhere and am throwing them into last place. I will judge the competitors that have real muscles and striations first, then I will judge the genetic losers who have to cheat for the last placings.
wow sounds a little harsh. I hear what your saying but I think there is a time and a place. I have used sio before not to excess and not to bring up any body parts. many years ago I tore my bi in a work related incident. It was slight and I was not training at the time so I never noticed it.when I started to train again and put size on I began to notice my left bicep was not growing as well as the right and started to notice the line where the tear was and healed wrong. I tried everything to bring the left up, training that side more over training it everything you can think of. It grew and when i do a most muscular you cant see it. when I do rear bi you really cant but front double its really noticeable and I want to continue to compete because its what I love. so in my case a bit of sio in that side has worked wonders. but i have to be honest I have thought about my non growing calves as well .It seems they dont care about calves anymore anyway so I probably dont need it
Victory likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#17)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
Sully's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,298
Join Date: Dec 2012
04-22-2018, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNA View Post
Another garbage bodybuilder. Canít bring up lagging body parts the old fashion way, is too insecure to have any lagging body parts, and thinks he is fooling people with his seo crap all over the place. Iíve been bodybuilding competitively since 98í and am proud to say I have never ever put that synthol seo bullshit anywhere in my body.

This sport is for the genetic elite, not the genetic runts who have to cheat to acquire a physique that still doesnít look like real muscle. This sport need to implement lifetime bans for any seo usage.

In this free for all sport, the only thing I consider cheating is implants and seo. If you canít build a perfect physique with all the damn drugs we have at our disposal, then maybe this isnít the sport for you!

I actually just contacted the NPC on how to be a judge. Hopefully it works out, I live in Los Angeles and am 39 years old. I plan on ruffling some feathers judging wise if I get selected. Iím throwing everyone who looks like they have any bullshit oil anywhere and am throwing them into last place. I will judge the competitors that have real muscles and striations first, then I will judge the genetic losers who have to cheat for the last placings.
Well then, letís hope they donít actually accept you as a judge. People that get into being any kind of judge/official because they have an axe to grind are always terrible as judges. Doesnít matter the sport or activity. Get into it because you love it and can be objective and impartial, not because youíre out to get someone. That doesnít help anyone.


GearPro Rep
[email protected]


It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it- Aristotle
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#18)
Registered User
 
AGGRO's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 836
Join Date: Oct 2012
04-23-2018, 02:31 PM

Far too much oil. I can tell he would look good without it as well. 1/2 of the oil and he would probably be really impressive but now he looks bad. I wonder how permanent that is and maybe if he stopped injecting for a few months he would look great. Rich Piana used PMMA and that wasn't going anywhere.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#19)
Registered User
 
Victory's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 572
Join Date: Dec 2008
04-24-2018, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmahgh View Post
wow sounds a little harsh. I hear what your saying but I think there is a time and a place. I have used sio before not to excess and not to bring up any body parts. many years ago I tore my bi in a work related incident. It was slight and I was not training at the time so I never noticed it.when I started to train again and put size on I began to notice my left bicep was not growing as well as the right and started to notice the line where the tear was and healed wrong. I tried everything to bring the left up, training that side more over training it everything you can think of. It grew and when i do a most muscular you cant see it. when I do rear bi you really cant but front double its really noticeable and I want to continue to compete because its what I love. so in my case a bit of sio in that side has worked wonders. but i have to be honest I have thought about my non growing calves as well .It seems they dont care about calves anymore anyway so I probably dont need it
People often assume seo is the easy way out but it can be hard work. I am not a fan of this guys look. But as you posted it can be used intelligently. Guys are using grams of gear, 100ius slin and poisonous fat burners yet some act like seo is the devil in bodybuilding. I have used small amounts of Syntherol and have been very happy with the results. I still work just as hard in the gym.
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:57 AM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.