AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2018

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Like Tree13Likes
  • 1 Post By Dog-Slime
  • 2 Post By ketsugo
  • 1 Post By Concreteguy
  • 2 Post By Sully
  • 1 Post By BigBob
  • 3 Post By Sully
  • 1 Post By striffe
  • 1 Post By AGGRO
  • 1 Post By montego

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Bolus dose vs Steady dose
Old
  (#1)
Registered User
 
Online
Posts: 32
Join Date: Mar 2018
Bolus dose vs Steady dose - 05-08-2018, 06:13 PM

So, I was brain washed into believing stable blood concentration is better for growth than high peaks with more fluctuation.

I see a lot of pro's and smart users do bolus dose of both GH and AAS.

Would switching from running long esters ED and EOD to E7D (same dose) lead to better gains? What about bolus GH, 4iu PrWO vs 8iu M/W/F?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Online
Posts: 6
Join Date: Mar 2010
05-08-2018, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironlion2 View Post
So, I was brain washed into believing stable blood concentration is better for growth than high peaks with more fluctuation.



I see a lot of pro's and smart users do bolus dose of both GH and AAS.



Would switching from running long esters ED and EOD to E7D (same dose) lead to better gains? What about bolus GH, 4iu PrWO vs 8iu M/W/F?


I donít know but Iím running my current cycle old school one injection day for the week (1-test cyp) because I read a guyís advice on doing it that way. Seemed logical as Iíve noticed better results from one single d-bol dose than spreading through the day so why wouldnít this apply to injects. Stable blood levels reduce side effects but may reduce the gains as well


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ironlion2 likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
Registered User
 
ketsugo's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 333
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Earth
05-09-2018, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog-Slime View Post
I donít know but Iím running my current cycle old school one injection day for the week (1-test cyp) because I read a guyís advice on doing it that way. Seemed logical as Iíve noticed better results from one single d-bol dose than spreading through the day so why wouldnít this apply to injects. Stable blood levels reduce side effects but may reduce the gains as well


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


We all respond differently why I always advise donít listen to others . You made smart observation says ďyou noticed ď see when you find something that works ! Then you just continue. We all teach ourselves. Thatís really the journey.
way2tense and Ironlion2 like this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
Registered User
 
way2tense's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 126
Join Date: Jan 2013
05-09-2018, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog-Slime View Post
I donít know but Iím running my current cycle old school one injection day for the week (1-test cyp) because I read a guyís advice on doing it that way. Seemed logical as Iíve noticed better results from one single d-bol dose than spreading through the day so why wouldnít this apply to injects. Stable blood levels reduce side effects but may reduce the gains as well


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
the 1-test cyp...which brand are you using???concentration???
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
Super Moderator
 
Concreteguy's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 2,038
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Pa
05-09-2018, 12:51 PM

I remember a long thread over at PM about exactly this. Phil Hernon (IFBB PRO) was saying the same thing. "The higher spike is more valuable than the lower constant level. You may be hard pressed to find a study to reflect this?

BTW: He was talking about HGH.

When it comes to gear. I think you should slowly titrate up as your cycle continues. After 6 to 8 weeks completely change your cycle and start titrating up slowly again.
Ironlion2 likes this.

Last edited by Concreteguy; 05-11-2018 at 01:47 PM.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Online
Posts: 6
Join Date: Mar 2010
05-09-2018, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by way2tense View Post
the 1-test cyp...which brand are you using???concentration???


PPL and itís 150mg/ml. Muscles of injections are lucky to quit being sore by the next weeks time


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
Registered User
 
Online
Posts: 32
Join Date: Mar 2018
05-09-2018, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concreteguy View Post
I remember long thread over at PM about exactly this. Phil Hernon (IFBB PRO) was saying the same thing. "The higher spike is more valuable than the lower constant level. You may be hard pressed to find a study to reflect this?

BTW: He was talking about HGH.

When it comes to gear. I think you should slowly titrate up as your cycle continues. After 6 to 8 weeks completely change your cycle and start titrating up slowly again.
With Hernon, he's almost surely talking 12IU+ of GH with Slin. I'm not there yet nor ready for the Slin.

I think i'm going to give 10 weeks of less frequent doses and stick to the 4iu PrWO until my next cycle. Then i'll try 8IU EOD to see what all the hype is about.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
Sully's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 3,277
Join Date: Dec 2012
05-09-2018, 04:57 PM

Speaking strictly about AAS, not about GH or slin, large bolus doses are typically superior for putting on mass. This is not an absolute, but is pretty reliable. For what it’s worth, YMMV. The trade off, and there is ALWAYS a trade off, is the increase in undesirable side effects from bolus doses. Stable blood levels tend to bring on less severe side effects for many people.

You have to decide for yourself what’s more important for you. For most people, the difference in gains between frequent dosing and bolus dosing will not be ginormous, so the potential decrease in side effects is desirable.
BigBob and Ironlion2 like this.


GearPro Rep
[email protected]


It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it- Aristotle
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
BigBob's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 2,884
Join Date: Nov 2012
05-10-2018, 10:27 AM

Sully said "ginourmous"

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
Sully likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
Sully's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 3,277
Join Date: Dec 2012
05-10-2018, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBob View Post
Sully said "ginourmous"

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
Yeah. Itís what my testicles used to be, before I started using AAS.
pesty4077, BigBob and Ironlion2 like this.


GearPro Rep
[email protected]


It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it- Aristotle
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
AnaSCI VET
 
Offline
Posts: 2,233
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: USA
05-10-2018, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concreteguy View Post
I remember long thread over at PM about exactly this. Phil Hernon (IFBB PRO) was saying the same thing. "The higher spike is more valuable than the lower constant level. You may be hard pressed to find a study to reflect this?

BTW: He was talking about HGH.

When it comes to gear. I think you should slowly titrate up as your cycle continues. After 6 to 8 weeks completely change your cycle and start titrating up slowly again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully View Post
Speaking strictly about AAS, not about GH or slin, large bolus doses are typically superior for putting on mass. This is not an absolute, but is pretty reliable. For what itís worth, YMMV. The trade off, and there is ALWAYS a trade off, is the increase in undesirable side effects from bolus doses. Stable blood levels tend to bring on less severe side effects for many people.

You have to decide for yourself whatís more important for you. For most people, the difference in gains between frequent dosing and bolus dosing will not be ginormous, so the potential decrease in side effects is desirable.
I agree. No one is going to put on 10 extra pounds of muscle running the same dose but changing the injection frequency. But large bolus doses can do what Sully stated. If running shorter cycles it would be worth trying out. Although for most I would go with what concreteguy stated. Up doses over time but rotate 1 or all compounds every 6 to 8 weeks.
Ironlion2 likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
Registered User
 
AGGRO's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 670
Join Date: Oct 2012
05-13-2018, 11:10 PM

I prefer frequent injections. It doesn't have to be daily but when I shoot big doses in 1 day I always get hit with side effects. I tried it with test last year and would feel anxious the next day. I don't usually get anxiety from gear but that big surge in hormones never suited me. It's worth trying to see if you prefer but the results aren't going to be much different.
BigBob likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#13)
Registered User
 
Victory's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 443
Join Date: Dec 2008
05-15-2018, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGGRO View Post
I prefer frequent injections. It doesn't have to be daily but when I shoot big doses in 1 day I always get hit with side effects. I tried it with test last year and would feel anxious the next day. I don't usually get anxiety from gear but that big surge in hormones never suited me. It's worth trying to see if you prefer but the results aren't going to be much different.
I agree as it's always worth trying something new. I tried one big dose of sustanon per week years back and I liked it. At my age I get more side effects from dosing things high. I tried 60mg dbol pre workout and it was too high. Many say hgh is best dosed high 3 times per week for mass gains and at smaller doses through the day for fat loss. I don't think it makes much difference.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#14)
Registered User
 
Online
Posts: 81
Join Date: Mar 2006
05-15-2018, 03:34 PM

Theres a really long thread in the articles section at PM by Ouchthathurts about taking 1 large dose of sust either weekly or every other week and letting the esthers do what theyre suppose to. Pretty interesting
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#15)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 539
Join Date: Aug 2010
05-15-2018, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy hitter View Post
Theres a really long thread in the articles section at PM by Ouchthathurts about taking 1 large dose of sust either weekly or every other week and letting the esthers do what theyre suppose to. Pretty interesting
I tried that after reading the thread. It was good but no better than using sust a few times weekly. If someone wanted to try a big dose of test like that I would go with sust or another blend with a mix of esters.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#16)
Registered User
 
Online
Posts: 32
Join Date: Mar 2018
05-16-2018, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy hitter View Post
Theres a really long thread in the articles section at PM by Ouchthathurts about taking 1 large dose of sust either weekly or every other week and letting the esthers do what theyre suppose to. Pretty interesting
thats where the idea came from. He didnt give much detail so I was a little skeptical for a while. Really liking the 3ml E7D of Sust (not real sust its 350mg/ml of prop,enth,cyp,deca.)
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#17)
Super Moderator
 
Concreteguy's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 2,038
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Pa
05-16-2018, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy hitter View Post
Theres a really long thread in the articles section at PM by Ouchthathurts about taking 1 large dose of sust either weekly or every other week and letting the esthers do what theyre suppose to. Pretty interesting
Not so. He was making the point that Sus is designed to release in many stages and was designed as a once a week shot.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#18)
Donating Member
 
Online
Posts: 654
Join Date: Feb 2018
05-16-2018, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concreteguy View Post
Not so. He was making the point that Sus is designed to release in many stages and was designed as a once a week shot.
Yep it was designed for trt.

Why people dispute the single weekly dose being effective is beyond me.
Concreteguy likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#19)
Registered User
 
Viking's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 915
Join Date: Nov 2011
05-18-2018, 10:55 PM

I prefer frequent doses even with long esters. I doubt there is much difference but I try to keep high but stable levels if I can. The sustanon cycle could be worth trying. Has anyone used high doses once per week of anything?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#20)
Registered User
 
Viking's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 915
Join Date: Nov 2011
05-18-2018, 10:57 PM

I wanted to input I think most older guys have done cycles with 1 weekly shot. I used to do that a lot. I think any less than that and levels will drop too much. Later on when I started using higher doses I would always split that up into at least 2 shots per week.
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:32 AM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2018 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.