AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Injectable Forms of Oral Steroids
Old
  (#1)
Registered User
 
Freejay's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 877
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Michigan
Question Injectable Forms of Oral Steroids - 05-17-2005, 07:55 PM

Bro's....It occured to me that perhaps some of the more popular orals should be made in an injectable form, and I see that there are some (D-bol for example.) My question is, are these still liver toxic, or is the 17-alpha alkylation removed? I would love to see Oral T as an injectable, but honestly, if they are going to be just as toxic, why not just eat the pills?


American Bad Ass!! :rockon:
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
wolfyEVH
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
05-17-2005, 08:00 PM

they will still go through the liver from the bloodstream...........why inject something thats made to be oral????
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
AnaSCI VET
 
kell11's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,540
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: On My Boat in Texas
05-17-2005, 08:09 PM

EVERY substance you put into your body meets the liver.Yes its alkylated


Long Live Crazy Horse!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
Registered User
 
Freejay's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 877
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Michigan
05-17-2005, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
they will still go through the liver from the bloodstream...........why inject something thats made to be oral????

If the raw hormone or substance could be isolated from the process that makes it toxic, then wouldn't it be preferable to inject?


American Bad Ass!! :rockon:
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
wolfyEVH
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
05-17-2005, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freejay
If the raw hormone or substance could be isolated from the process that makes it toxic, then wouldn't it be preferable to inject?

oral toxicity is a joke in the first place..........little girls haven taken drol for months and months at a time...1 person dies of liver failure as a result of this, and now they're toxic.............alcohol and tylenol are far worse in the first place so why not inject those???? right?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
Perfection Personifide
 
ORACLE's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,069
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Tx
05-17-2005, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
tylenol are far worse in the first place so why not inject those???? right?
One of the worst if not thee worst thing to OD on. Tylonel is really harsh
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
Registered User
 
Freejay's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 877
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Michigan
05-17-2005, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
oral toxicity is a joke in the first place..........little girls haven taken drol for months and months at a time...1 person dies of liver failure as a result of this, and now they're toxic.............alcohol and tylenol are far worse in the first place so why not inject those???? right?
In a bad mood Wolf? This was not meant to be a hot topic, but was simply a question I had. I know that everything goes through the liver as Kel mentioned, and I know Acetominophen is bad (I never use Tylenol.) To say that the oral toxicity of AAS's like D-Bol or Oral-T is a joke seems to raise another question though (chime in whenever Kel.) How toxic are orals really? Most of the literature I have perused suggests that liver protectants are indicated with the use of these drugs, but admitedly, I haven't seen much in the way of post from bro's who are all fucked up from orals. The affinity for injecting seems to revolve around the efficacy of the drug in liquid form. Hell wolfy, you routinely tell people that if they don't want to inject, don't do steroids. Again, This is purely out of scientific curiosity, and a desire to see beneficial advancements in our chosen "vice" so to speak.


American Bad Ass!! :rockon:
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 579
Join Date: Nov 2004
05-17-2005, 10:05 PM

becaues they dont make oral TEST
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
AnaSCI VET
 
kell11's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,540
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: On My Boat in Texas
05-17-2005, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
oral toxicity is a joke in the first place..........little girls haven taken drol for months and months at a time...1 person dies of liver failure as a result of this, and now they're toxic.............alcohol and tylenol are far worse in the first place so why not inject those???? right?
I completely agree.Im more scared of Vicodin than any c17 steroid.


Long Live Crazy Horse!
   
Reply With Quote
Liv-52,liv-52,liv-52
Old
  (#10)
AnaSCI VET
 
kell11's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,540
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: On My Boat in Texas
Exclamation Liv-52,liv-52,liv-52 - 05-17-2005, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freejay
In a bad mood Wolf? This was not meant to be a hot topic, but was simply a question I had. I know that everything goes through the liver as Kel mentioned, and I know Acetominophen is bad (I never use Tylenol.) To say that the oral toxicity of AAS's like D-Bol or Oral-T is a joke seems to raise another question though (chime in whenever Kel.) How toxic are orals really? Most of the literature I have perused suggests that liver protectants are indicated with the use of these drugs, but admitedly, I haven't seen much in the way of post from bro's who are all fucked up from orals. The affinity for injecting seems to revolve around the efficacy of the drug in liquid form. Hell wolfy, you routinely tell people that if they don't want to inject, don't do steroids. Again, This is purely out of scientific curiosity, and a desire to see beneficial advancements in our chosen "vice" so to speak.
Like I said It took 6 mos of 75mG anadrol ED to make my enzymes finally move.
To 82 I think?.(not a concern)Range is2-50 and 2-60 for alt and ast,respectively.
I take liv-52 @ 2-3 lil pills a day and every 3 mos. Liver panel stays in check.
Take more than 4 vicodinES a day for half that time and the acetominophen will make your liver will fall out your ass.If you could shit at all,that is.
No ones "all fukt up from orals".
I do advise liv-52 for regular LONG term use of strong(anadrol)orals.
They work,they're cheap.
Wolfy says inject,simply because it is the most effective(only) way to administer the most productive substance(s)
boomps


Long Live Crazy Horse!

Last edited by kell11; 05-17-2005 at 11:48 PM.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
Registered User
 
Nomad's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 127
Join Date: Feb 2005
05-17-2005, 10:35 PM

75mg of drol for 6 months w/no elevated liver values...damn, I guess Kell must be short for Kelly & you must be Irish...liver is made of stone...lol...
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 579
Join Date: Nov 2004
05-17-2005, 10:44 PM

Iv taken as high as 150mg of anadrol only for one week of course and week before 100mg got my liv tested afterwords everything was regular.. Really just depends on person that why u get the blood work done after cycle
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#13)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 579
Join Date: Nov 2004
05-17-2005, 10:44 PM

and kell wahts mos Mean i do not know Ebonics
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#14)
Perfection Personifide
 
ORACLE's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,069
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Tx
05-17-2005, 10:59 PM

6 months is a long time to be on Anadrol. To each his own.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#15)
Registered User
 
max lift's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 810
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: canada
05-17-2005, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaysonl1424
becaues they dont make oral TEST
Their is oral test , with that said its very harsh on your body so the majority of health care recomend injectables,
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#16)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 579
Join Date: Nov 2004
05-17-2005, 11:38 PM

really whats it called?

Also O u think that is a long time for anadrol?

Iv read that that is a prefect amount of time for anadrol no longer than 5-6 wk
Dbol 6-7wk
could be wrong
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#17)
AnaSCI VET
 
kell11's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,540
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: On My Boat in Texas
05-17-2005, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle
6 months is a long time to be on Anadrol. To each his own.
Thats why I detox the shit out of my liver daily.with the liv-52.


Long Live Crazy Horse!
   
Reply With Quote
Liv-52,liv-52,liv-52
Old
  (#18)
AnaSCI VET
 
kell11's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,540
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: On My Boat in Texas
Exclamation Liv-52,liv-52,liv-52 - 05-17-2005, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kell11
Like I said It took 6 mos of 75mG anadrol ED to make my enzymes finally move.
To 82 I think?.(not a concern)Range is2-50 and 2-60 for alt and ast,respectively.
I take liv-52 @ 2-3 lil pills a day and every 3 mos. Liver panel stays in check.
Take more than 4 vicodinES a day for half that time and the acetominophen will make your liver will fall out your ass.If you could shit at all,that is.
No ones "all fukt up from orals".
I definitely advise liv-52 for regular LONG term use of strong(anadrol)orals.
They work,they're cheap.
Wolfy says inject,simply because it is the most effective(only) way to administer the most productive substance(s)
boomps


Long Live Crazy Horse!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#19)
Registered User
 
max lift's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 810
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: canada
05-17-2005, 11:51 PM

hear is a link to the stuff , to be honest I dont know to much about it other than you let it desolve in your mouth and I believe each tab is 30mgs of test

http://www.medicinenet.com/testoster...se/article.htm
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#20)
wolfyEVH
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
05-18-2005, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freejay
In a bad mood Wolf? This was not meant to be a hot topic, but was simply a question I had. I know that everything goes through the liver as Kel mentioned, and I know Acetominophen is bad (I never use Tylenol.) To say that the oral toxicity of AAS's like D-Bol or Oral-T is a joke seems to raise another question though (chime in whenever Kel.) How toxic are orals really? Most of the literature I have perused suggests that liver protectants are indicated with the use of these drugs, but admitedly, I haven't seen much in the way of post from bro's who are all fucked up from orals. The affinity for injecting seems to revolve around the efficacy of the drug in liquid form. Hell wolfy, you routinely tell people that if they don't want to inject, don't do steroids. Again, This is purely out of scientific curiosity, and a desire to see beneficial advancements in our chosen "vice" so to speak.

When i say inject, i mean inject with test.......there are people who will inject, yet not even use any test (i believe you are one of them).......at the bare minimum someone should use at least a bit of test to not worry about the suppression, however with deca and tren, i recommend a lot more test.....at least take some andriol (oral test) if you dont want to inject, even though you'd have to buy a shit load of it and waste your cash...just because you may feel fine without test doesnt mean you're not hurting your body.....we are males because of test....we have muscles because of test...test helps with libido, feeling energized, a good anti-depressant, on and on.....testosterone can be absorbed via lymphatic system, but like 3% will get taken up.....it MUST be injected and has to enter the bloodstream directly......

to get back on track.......all the toxicity issues with orals are done from case studies.......1 guy happens to get liver failure (who never worked out and used steroids because he had aids, and probably had liver problems to begin with) and thats enough to say "orals are harsh on the liver".........liver values will change on orals, but they go right back to normal when you're done. As long as you're not taking tons of tylenol and alcohol, i wouldnt really bother with liver protectants.....the liver is extremely powerful......
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:31 PM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.