AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
cutting
Old
  (#1)
AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
 
Offline
Posts: 534
Join Date: Apr 2005
cutting - 05-18-2005, 10:24 PM

as some of you know I've been cycling ECA and Clen. I'm down to 193 now. It scares the shit out of me to lose weight b/c I'm a hard gainer. I've only lost about 1/4" on my arms but like 1 1/2" on my waist. I still have a little fat on my lower stomach. A 4 pack essentialy lol. Should I keep pushing it or back off? Currently I'm on ECA with an additional 25mg 3x a day of ephedra.

My strength is down slightly. I really can't wait to get back on gear. I'm trying to wait until July 1 so that I've had about 5 months off.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
Perfection Personifide
 
ORACLE's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,069
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Tx
05-19-2005, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregdiesel
as some of you know I've been cycling ECA and Clen. I'm down to 193 now. It scares the shit out of me to lose weight b/c I'm a hard gainer. I've only lost about 1/4" on my arms but like 1 1/2" on my waist. I still have a little fat on my lower stomach. A 4 pack essentialy lol. Should I keep pushing it or back off? Currently I'm on ECA with an additional 25mg 3x a day of ephedra.

My strength is down slightly. I really can't wait to get back on gear. I'm trying to wait until July 1 so that I've had about 5 months off.
Just think when you do get back on cycle you'll be working on a leaner more muscular frame
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
Registered User
 
Ironaddict's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 238
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: In my own world
05-19-2005, 12:43 AM

You have had some success on the weight loss. Now try to build again. 3 months off plenty of time. It is now time for the summer "Gunz" to come out. What are your thought for your next cycle?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
 
Offline
Posts: 534
Join Date: Apr 2005
05-19-2005, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironaddict
You have had some success on the weight loss. Now try to build again. 3 months off plenty of time. It is now time for the summer "Gunz" to come out. What are your thought for your next cycle?
It's going to be pretty insane. 1000test enath x 16 wks
Deca 500 x 14 wks
A50 x 4 wks
Dbol x 6 wks and last 4 wks

I've been waiting as long as possible for my receptors to clear. Last time I was only off about 2 months, then did 5 months on. Last gear was Feb 27th.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
fatboy
 
a-bomb83's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 658
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: da ville
05-19-2005, 08:57 AM

sounds good bro, you gonna run any a-dex throughout that, or do you like to bloat?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
 
Offline
Posts: 534
Join Date: Apr 2005
05-19-2005, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-bomb83
sounds good bro, you gonna run any a-dex throughout that, or do you like to bloat?
I've never used a-dex, and I don't have any probs with gyno. My body requires high doses of anything to work and until I hit 750wk of test e is when I really started to grow.
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:57 PM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.