AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
TEST/EQ/WINNY? 2nd cycle
Old
  (#1)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
ajc197925's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 50
Join Date: Nov 2004
TEST/EQ/WINNY? 2nd cycle - 07-14-2005, 10:24 PM

What's up fellas, This is my first post, and second cycle. I have read some great advice that helped me tremendously with my first, and I was hoping you all could critique my second.
Weeks 1-12 EQ 600mg/wk
Weeks 3-12 Enanthate 500 mg/wk
Weeks 7-12 Winny Tabs 50 mg/day
Week 13 Start PCT

I have read this is a decent 2nd cycle but I am unsure about the doses. Any help would be great. Thanks Guys.
220 lbs
Age 25
Good physique after lifting naturally for a couple years, complemented by my last cycle of test and deca, relatively low body fat.
Thanks Again.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
AnaSCI SENIOR
 
MaSTa LifTa's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 794
Join Date: Apr 2005
07-14-2005, 10:29 PM

Start your test enanthate the same week you start your EQ (week 1) cause they both take a while to kick in. If I were you I'd only do 400/week of EQ since it's ur 2nd cycle. Just my thoughts though.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
AnaSCI SENIOR
 
MaSTa LifTa's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 794
Join Date: Apr 2005
07-14-2005, 10:30 PM

Damnitt, also don't start your PCT until about 2-3 weeks after your last shots of test and EQ.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
AnaSCI FREAK
 
Gettinhuge_pump's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 379
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In the hills of the southeastern U.S.
07-14-2005, 11:39 PM

I have always tried to run the test for two weeks longer than the deca. Good luck man, and masta is probly right about the doses. With this just being your second cycle, it could be a waste of some valuable juice.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
fatboy
 
a-bomb83's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 658
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: da ville
07-15-2005, 10:11 AM

ok, here's the dealeo. drugs like anavar, equipoise, primo,(don't flame me for saying so) but in a lot of cases can be better in higher than average dosing. 1 gram per week of eq or primo is not unheard of. and with var (granted your a multi-millionaire) you could run up to 100mg/day with great results, pct of some kind would need to be administered though, your not completely scot-free

with that aside, your cycle doesn't look too bad. what i would do is start the test the same week as eq, no need to wait 2-3 weeks to start. run your winny from week 9-14 and on your 15th week, start pct. set it up like this

week 1-12/ eq 600mg per wek
week 1-12/ test 500mg per week
week 9-15/ winny 50mg/day
week 15-19/ pct

i would also run .25-.5mg arimidex throughout your cycle to keep bloat from the test as minimal as possible, that way the effects from the winny at the end of the cycle will be most noticable
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
Oracle's my Mod
 
Bizarro's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 449
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Toxic Dump
07-15-2005, 02:47 PM

I am in week 9 of this exact cycle and I got a lot of bloat from the test -- dont see much of the effect from the eq except for hunger. Starting the winny now but if I had it to do over again I would use arimidex as suggested.


If you think education is expensive try ignorance.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
pincrusher
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
07-15-2005, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-bomb83
ok, here's the dealeo. drugs like anavar, equipoise, primo,(don't flame me for saying so) but in a lot of cases can be better in higher than average dosing. 1 gram per week of eq or primo is not unheard of. and with var (granted your a multi-millionaire) you could run up to 100mg/day with great results, pct of some kind would need to be administered though, your not completely scot-free

with that aside, your cycle doesn't look too bad. what i would do is start the test the same week as eq, no need to wait 2-3 weeks to start. run your winny from week 9-14 and on your 15th week, start pct. set it up like this

week 1-12/ eq 600mg per wek
week 1-12/ test 500mg per week
week 9-15/ winny 50mg/day
week 15-19/ pct

i would also run .25-.5mg arimidex throughout your cycle to keep bloat from the test as minimal as possible, that way the effects from the winny at the end of the cycle will be most noticable
i like this setup and i also totally concur with your first statement. primo/var/& eq are typically run for cutting only but at the higher dosages like abomb suggested, they make great bulkers.
i have run var as high as 100mg per day and the results were very impressive.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
ajc197925's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 50
Join Date: Nov 2004
07-18-2005, 04:57 PM

thanks fellas,
Your input was very helpful. Can't wait to see how this one turns out. I'll be sure to keep the armidex handy.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
AnaSCI SENIOR
 
steve0085's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 701
Join Date: May 2005
Location: FlorEeDuh
07-18-2005, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pincrusher
i like this setup and i also totally concur with your first statement. primo/var/& eq are typically run for cutting only but at the higher dosages like abomb suggested, they make great bulkers.
i have run var as high as 100mg per day and the results were very impressive.
Damn pin, I didn't know you could make so much money as a bowler!!! 100mg a day of var, for how long? That's a LOT of cash money
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
Steroid Nazi
 
DragonRider's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,717
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: The shadows of your mind
07-18-2005, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve0085
Damn pin, I didn't know you could make so much money as a bowler!!! 100mg a day of var, for how long? That's a LOT of cash money
He has connections in high places. He doesn't pay that much.


Disclaimer: Anasci.org and DragonRider do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

"NO STEROIDS FOR YOU!"
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
pincrusher
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
07-18-2005, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonRider
He has connections in high places. He doesn't pay that much.

i have a good friend i get the raw powders from and his pricing is awsome for me. it is not as expensive as you would normally pay and it is top quality stuff i might add. only down side is that i need to buy a good bit at a time but since i started my wife on it i told her it was more than it really is and she is helping by paying 1/2 the costs LOL what she doesnt know wont hurt her but she is actually paying about 70% of the cost

no dont anybody ask for the source cause it is not someone in the source section and besides that, i get special pricing nobody else gets because i helped get him established
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:20 AM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.