AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Is Nolva Sufficient?
Old
  (#1)
AnaSCI SENIOR
 
Freejay's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 877
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Michigan
Is Nolva Sufficient? - 07-25-2005, 08:34 AM

Hey Bro's Is nolva sufficient enough to bring back natural test levels by itself when used for PCT? I have 60ml of liquid nolva that is 20mg per ml.


American Bad Ass!! :rockon:
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
tee
AnaSCI VET
 
tee's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 4,130
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: USA
07-25-2005, 11:02 AM

I have never had my blood tested during PCT, but Nolvadex is all I use. I hate clomid.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
AnaSCI SENIOR
 
Freejay's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 877
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Michigan
07-25-2005, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tee
I have never had my blood tested during PCT, but Nolvadex is all I use. I hate clomid.

Hey T....what would be standard dosing for PCT?


American Bad Ass!! :rockon:
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
tee
AnaSCI VET
 
tee's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 4,130
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: USA
07-25-2005, 12:06 PM

Nolva only would be: Days 1 to 14: 40mg ED, Days 15 to 30: 20mg ED

Using them both, take: Day 1: 300mg of clomid and 20mg of nolva, Days 2-11: 150mg of clomid and 20mg of nolva, Days 12-21: 50mg of clomid and 20mg of nolva
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
AnaSCI SENIOR
 
Freejay's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 877
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Michigan
07-25-2005, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tee
Nolva only would be: Days 1 to 14: 40mg ED, Days 15 to 30: 20mg ED

Using them both, take: Day 1: 300mg of clomid and 20mg of nolva, Days 2-11: 150mg of clomid and 20mg of nolva, Days 12-21: 50mg of clomid and 20mg of nolva
Thanks Bro! I'll be using Nolva alone.


American Bad Ass!! :rockon:
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
pincrusher
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
07-25-2005, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freejay
Hey Bro's Is nolva sufficient enough to bring back natural test levels by itself when used for PCT? I have 60ml of liquid nolva that is 20mg per ml.
recent studies have shown nolva to be much better than clomid at restarting natural test levels. besides that the sides from clomid can get pretty weird on ya.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
AnaSCI SENIOR
 
Freejay's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 877
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Michigan
07-25-2005, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pincrusher
recent studies have shown nolva to be much better than clomid at restarting natural test levels. besides that the sides from clomid can get pretty weird on ya.
Yeah....I heard it can screw with your vision and shit like that! NO THANKS!!! I'm already blind (without my glasses!) LOL!!!


American Bad Ass!! :rockon:
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
pincrusher
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
07-25-2005, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freejay
Yeah....I heard it can screw with your vision and shit like that! NO THANKS!!! I'm already blind (without my glasses!) LOL!!!
yeah no shit so am i. hell i already need to get the old guys in my golf league tell me where my ball lands cause i cant see that far LOL
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
AnaSCI SENIOR
 
steve0085's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 701
Join Date: May 2005
Location: FlorEeDuh
07-25-2005, 02:01 PM

So. bottom line Nolva is good enough for PCT? I ended up tapering my doses down (next week is my last week) and i'm young and healthy and I've heard the bad things about clomid, so would you all think Nolva would do it for me?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
AnaSCI SENIOR
 
Freejay's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 877
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Michigan
07-25-2005, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve0085
So. bottom line Nolva is good enough for PCT? I ended up tapering my doses down (next week is my last week) and i'm young and healthy and I've heard the bad things about clomid, so would you all think Nolva would do it for me?

Seems to be the popular choice bro.


American Bad Ass!! :rockon:
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
AnaSCI SENIOR
 
steve0085's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 701
Join Date: May 2005
Location: FlorEeDuh
07-25-2005, 02:40 PM

Good deal
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Nomad's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 127
Join Date: Feb 2005
07-25-2005, 06:24 PM

I use Nolva instead of Clomid like Pin said research suggest Nolva is a better Serm. Also Nolva helps with the lipids, which is important to me

I run Nolva at 50mg days 1-6, 30mg 7-15, 20mg 16-21. Works good for me
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#13)
fatboy
 
a-bomb83's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 658
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: da ville
07-26-2005, 10:16 AM

talk about learning something new everyday. i would have never thought nolva was superior to clomid. hey pin, got an article on that?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#14)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 8
Join Date: Jul 2005
07-26-2005, 11:45 AM

always ran both myself, I hate the results of colmid though even though i know alot of it is coming off a gear high. I feel extra emotional and stuff hate the stuff so i'll try the nolv. only thing in a month when i come off my cycle.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#15)
AnaSCI VET
 
imdaman1's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,695
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: USA
07-26-2005, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-bomb83
talk about learning something new everyday. i would have never thought nolva was superior to clomid. hey pin, got an article on that?
There is an article already posted here somewhere - called Nolva vs. Clomid for pct. I have great results with pct and I use Nolva only also. I take 60mg for the 1st 2 days, then I run it like Tee said. I'll lose very little size and strength - no major losses though. I've been on Nolva-only pct for 3 wks now.


daman :wackit:
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#16)
fatboy
 
a-bomb83's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 658
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: da ville
07-26-2005, 01:14 PM

awesome, thanks indaman! your bout to have a pm
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:39 AM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.