AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Bridging
Old
  (#1)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
mike1991's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 240
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Mental Hospital
Bridging - 11-03-2006, 08:17 PM

I have a question aboout coming off my cycle. My last day of Parabolan injection will Be December 21 and of course I will start to taper down during week 5 from 228mg/week to to 57mg/week on my last shot. My question is do I take the HCG and start the clomid during the last week or do I wait for 4 weeks later since Parabolan stays in your system up to 4 weeks? I just want to make sure I have everything in stock before I discontinued. Also how much clenbuterol are people using these days and for how long during bridging? Also how much HCG and clomid is recommanded.
Thanks
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 125
Join Date: Oct 2006
11-03-2006, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1991
I have a question aboout coming off my cycle. My last day of Parabolan injection will Be December 21 and of course I will start to taper down during week 5 from 228mg/week to to 57mg/week on my last shot. My question is do I take the HCG and start the clomid during the last week or do I wait for 4 weeks later since Parabolan stays in your system up to 4 weeks? I just want to make sure I have everything in stock before I discontinued. Also how much clenbuterol are people using these days and for how long during bridging? Also how much HCG and clomid is recommanded.
Thanks
Ya bro DO NOT START PCT intill that has cleared your system
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
mike1991's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 240
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Mental Hospital
11-03-2006, 08:34 PM

So I would start my PCT on Jan 19 since my last shot will be on Dec 21?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 125
Join Date: Oct 2006
11-03-2006, 08:44 PM

I dont really know the half life of what you are doing you can look it up are you doing any test If not you can do a short ester compound to keep your levels stable and 4 day after last prop shot start PCT
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
skullsmasher's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 54
Join Date: Dec 2005
11-03-2006, 08:51 PM

Parabolan has an active life of abotu a week I believe. You should start your PCT 1 week after your last shot.

Are you taking anything else with your tren ?

How has it been going if so ?

Also, why are you tapering your dose ?


There are different ways people use clomid for PCT but generally I have taken 100mg ED for the first 5 days them 50mg thereafter for the remaining month, and have been fine. Arimidex would be a good idea unless you have used nolvadex post cycle before with a 19nor included in that cycle and had no prolactin/progestin issues due to nolva's pro progestin/prolactin properties.


memeber at:
www.forums.steroid.com
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
mike1991's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 240
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Mental Hospital
11-03-2006, 10:08 PM

No No No, Parabolan has an active life of 4 weeks, I have three different books and they all say 4 weeks. Iím also taking PRIMOBOLAN DEPOT 200mg/week and Winstrol IM 50mg every day. As with tapering down, I have always do that, I have noticed in the past that if I donít taper down I lose a lot after the cycle. Maybe by tapering down I am slowly allowing my body to adjust then just going cold turkey but I have no scientific evidence to back it, but then again I haven't done a cycle in a couple of years, but I don't think the steriods since then has change either.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
skullsmasher's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 54
Join Date: Dec 2005
11-03-2006, 10:34 PM

Yes, yes, yes....


Parabolan
(Trenbolone Base + HexaHydroBencyl Carbonate Ester)
[17beta-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one]
Formula: C20 H24 O3
Molecular Weight (base): 270.3706
Molecular Weight (ester):130.1864
Formula (base): C18 H22 O2
Melting Point (base): 183-186C
Manufacturer: (originally) Negma, Various Underground Labs
Effective Dose (Men): 300-500mgs/week
Effective Dose (Women): Not recommended
Active life: 5-7 days
Detection Time: 4-5 weeks
Anabolic/Androgenic ratio: 500/500


theres a difference

maybe that is why you lost some of your gains previously..??

There is no scientific evidence that can back up any claims tha tapering has any benefits.


memeber at:
www.forums.steroid.com

Last edited by skullsmasher; 11-03-2006 at 10:54 PM.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 125
Join Date: Oct 2006
11-04-2006, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1991
No No No, Parabolan has an active life of 4 weeks, I have three different books and they all say 4 weeks. Iím also taking PRIMOBOLAN DEPOT 200mg/week and Winstrol IM 50mg every day. As with tapering down, I have always do that, I have noticed in the past that if I donít taper down I lose a lot after the cycle. Maybe by tapering down I am slowly allowing my body to adjust then just going cold turkey but I have no scientific evidence to back it, but then again I haven't done a cycle in a couple of years, but I don't think the steriods since then has change either.
Not trying to get personal but hows your sex life on that cycle sounds like a rough one without any test .
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
skullsmasher's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 54
Join Date: Dec 2005
11-04-2006, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMan
Not trying to get personal but hows your sex life on that cycle sounds like a rough one without any test .

That is commonly the outcome of not running test in a cycle with tren.

Although I have heard from one reputable person, that his sex drive was INCREASED with tren usage alone, no test.


memeber at:
www.forums.steroid.com
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 125
Join Date: Oct 2006
11-04-2006, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullsmasher
Yes, yes, yes....


Parabolan
(Trenbolone Base + HexaHydroBencyl Carbonate Ester)
[17beta-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one]
Formula: C20 H24 O3
Molecular Weight (base): 270.3706
Molecular Weight (ester):130.1864
Formula (base): C18 H22 O2
Melting Point (base): 183-186C
Manufacturer: (originally) Negma, Various Underground Labs
Effective Dose (Men): 300-500mgs/week
Effective Dose (Women): Not recommended
Active life: 5-7 days
Detection Time: 4-5 weeks
Anabolic/Androgenic ratio: 500/500


theres a difference

maybe that is why you lost some of your gains previously..??

There is no scientific evidence that can back up any claims tha tapering has any benefits.
Ya bro thats it. I think nadrolone decanate half life is 15 days
Suston or Omnadren half life is 15to18 days and those two have the longest half lifes .So 4 weeks thats 28 days there is nothing with a half life that long.I would start your PCT 14 days after your last primo shot or mabey a week after your last tren shot which ever one you decide to end with.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
mike1991's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 240
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Mental Hospital
11-04-2006, 12:35 AM

Woody is fine, if I run into a problem I have some test I'll take.
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:15 AM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.