AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back Ā  Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Steroid Conversions

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Cobramike
  • 1 Post By Cobramike
  • 1 Post By greggy
  • 1 Post By Cobramike
  • 1 Post By Diesel.808

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Who doesn't use eo
Old
  (#1)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 490
Join Date: Mar 2013
Who doesn't use eo - 05-16-2014, 01:39 PM

My friend has some tren/mast blend with eo, iv seen him today and his arm is red and solid, it does not like eo at all.

Who has a good guaiacol recipe for aas that needs 50/50 gso/eo to hold.

He doesn't want to trial and error with the raws and need a recipe that works, I'm yet to try a guaiacol recipe inplace of eo so I don't want to recommend a recipe if I'm not sure it will work,

I'm guessing 10% guaiacol ba/bb gso but.....
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 22
Join Date: Jan 2013
05-16-2014, 04:35 PM

Is there some reason he needs more higher solvency than 3% BA/20% BB? I use that for everything and it works for all standard concentrations.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 490
Join Date: Mar 2013
05-16-2014, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlifts View Post
Is there some reason he needs more higher solvency than 3% BA/20% BB? I use that for everything and it works for all standard concentrations.

That won't hold 100/100 trenace/mastp
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 64
Join Date: Dec 2012
05-16-2014, 09:35 PM

I don't use that shit for anything. I just don't get why people wanna make shit high mg and have to put in high amounts of alcohol plus solvents just to make it hold then wonder why it hurts. Make the stuff at a reasonable mg and just take more and not have any pain
Ironbuilt and adam soza like this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 64
Join Date: Dec 2012
05-16-2014, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlifts View Post
Is there some reason he needs more higher solvency than 3% BA/20% BB? I use that for everything and it works for all standard concentrations.
My god you actually use 3% BA?? For the love of god why?? 1.5% BA gets shit done
360spyder likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 22
Join Date: Jan 2013
05-16-2014, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobramike View Post
My god you actually use 3% BA?? For the love of god why?? 1.5% BA gets shit done
3% does not cause PIP for myself or anyone I know, I even use it for test prop and I'm told that doesn't have PIP either.
   
Reply With Quote
Who doesn't use eo
Old
  (#7)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 490
Join Date: Mar 2013
Who doesn't use eo - 05-17-2014, 05:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobramike View Post
I don't use that shit for anything. I just don't get why people wanna make shit high mg and have to put in high amounts of alcohol plus solvents just to make it hold then wonder why it hurts. Make the stuff at a reasonable mg and just take more and not have any pain

What would you say was reasonable for 3%ba/20%bb only?(50testp/50trena/50mastp or 75testp/75npp) 150mg/ml?

Or is that still too much?
For a blend of fast esters?

Last edited by [email protected]; 05-17-2014 at 05:53 AM.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 570
Join Date: Oct 2012
05-17-2014, 12:10 PM

Stick to the basics. It's been used this way for many many years. Problems happen when trying to make blends. The fewer the solvents the better. IMO.
Ironbuilt likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 8,353
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Mūnich , Germany
05-18-2014, 03:07 AM

Reason of pip is because the ba leaves the depot faster than the ester leaving compound to irritate the site BB on the other hand does not. 30% bb 10 guialcol should work. Like others say ,avoid so high of chem concentrations you risk health issues .. Havent we been thru this before?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 64
Join Date: Dec 2012
05-19-2014, 01:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlifts View Post
3% does not cause PIP for myself or anyone I know, I even use it for test prop and I'm told that doesn't have PIP either.
Man U have NO clue about any of this. So just cause it doesn't give you "PIP" it's ok? Do u really think that much alcohol in ur body is actually good?

What's the point of using 3% BA when 1.5% gets the job done? Reminds me of a glass under a faucet with water in it. Ur not gonna put more water in it if the water is overflowing right? Well same applies here. Just like some guys putting 20%bb in EVERYTHING. Why?? Why use that much if not needed! It's overkill

But you keep on overcompensating making your stuff with high alcohol and waisting more product one day u might find out it's not good
Ironbuilt likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
Registered User
 
Diesel.808's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 45
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Hawai'i 808 no ka oi
05-20-2014, 03:44 AM

5% is the overkill...1-3% is good.
I think the factor involved that You crazies miss the whole point on is how long is your brew gonna be sitting and how much non Sterile air will contact...
I always thought the ba is to KEEP the solution sterile...nothing else. Like a preservative and anti-contamination trip...

But I agree...that's why almost all my shit crashes every night.
Pack it in just like the nookie and if it doesn't fit use spit
Ironbuilt likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 8,353
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Mūnich , Germany
05-20-2014, 11:24 AM

Lmao...
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#13)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 490
Join Date: Mar 2013
05-20-2014, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironbuilt View Post
Reason of pip is because the ba leaves the depot faster than the ester leaving compound to irritate the site BB on the other hand does not. 30% bb 10 guialcol should work. Like others say ,avoid so high of chem concentrations you risk health issues .. Havent we been thru this before?

Probably but my memory really is like a sieve, I'm sure I have memory loss....
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#14)
AnaSCI VET
 
Daniel11's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 1,139
Join Date: Jul 2013
05-24-2014, 05:54 PM

So far I have only needed EO for TP @200/ml - I did 15 or 20% I think. No pip at all (1.8% BA)

I did a batch of EQ recently and used 23% EO to get 400/ml. It wasn't my recipe though And frankly I'm not sure I needed the EO for EQ at all.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#15)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 16
Join Date: May 2014
05-28-2014, 12:12 PM

EO is not "perfect" carrier as most of people things.
There is strong evidence that well know castor oil could make carrier job even better due to its low viscosity.
When we talk about viscosity modifier- EO is one of the best choices.
Same 100% EO is not worse carrier that 50% EO - 50% oil.- so there is no need to go straight with EO only
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:48 AM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.