AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
  Crypto Privacy  
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Steroid & Serum Testing

Like Tree18Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
  (#41)
Registered User
 
Online
Posts: 29
Join Date: Aug 2018
08-10-2018, 08:46 PM

How long after your last injections were the tests done? Always wondered about my own - all my bloodwork has been either 24 hours or 10 hours since last shot, came back 130ís on the longer and 200ís on the shorter time


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#42)
Registered User
 
Online
Posts: 96
Join Date: Apr 2017
11-21-2018, 02:51 PM

Love the grey tops, them, meditrope, and the gonovas are some of the best generics you can find


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#43)
Registered User
 
Online
Posts: 96
Join Date: Apr 2017
11-21-2018, 04:29 PM

We be buying some of these to try. Used in the past and loved them


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#44)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 29
Join Date: Jan 2019
01-24-2019, 10:09 PM

Excellent
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#45)
Donating Member
 
Online
Posts: 36
Join Date: Feb 2019
02-28-2019, 07:20 PM

I'm going to have to see if I can snag some Grey Tops. I've been happy with TP's blacktops, but the Grey's sound enticing.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#46)
Donating Member
 
Online
Posts: 127
Join Date: Jan 2014
03-03-2019, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsaild View Post
I'm going to have to see if I can snag some Grey Tops. I've been happy with TP's blacktops, but the Grey's sound enticing.
The greys that everyone is talking about is not the greys tp carries anymore. Iím sure his new greys are good but he no longer carries the high purity ansomone ones
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#47)
Donating Member
 
Online
Posts: 52
Join Date: Jun 2018
03-03-2019, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by get it in ya View Post
The greys that everyone is talking about is not the greys tp carries anymore. Iím sure his new greys are good but he no longer carries the high purity ansomone ones


His greys were really ansomone brand? Iíve heard that before.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#48)
Donating Member
 
Online
Posts: 29
Join Date: Jan 2017
03-04-2019, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by get it in ya View Post
The greys that everyone is talking about is not the greys tp carries anymore. Iím sure his new greys are good but he no longer carries the high purity ansomone ones
Has he specified what the change was? I was hoping on grabbing some of these in the next couple weeks for at least a year run...
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#49)
Donating Member
 
Online
Posts: 127
Join Date: Jan 2014
03-04-2019, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEMSZ View Post
Has he specified what the change was? I was hoping on grabbing some of these in the next couple weeks for at least a year run...
no you wont hear the change mentioned
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#50)
Donating Member
 
Online
Posts: 52
Join Date: Jun 2018
03-04-2019, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by get it in ya View Post
no you wont hear the change mentioned


How do you know he changed them?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#51)
Donating Member
 
Online
Posts: 127
Join Date: Jan 2014
03-10-2019, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdaddyg8 View Post
How do you know he changed them?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i know this for a fact!! 100 percent. i am not saying his new greys are bad, but they are not the same ansomone high purity. guys just dont want to believe this!.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#52)
Donating Member
 
Online
Posts: 52
Join Date: Jun 2018
03-10-2019, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by get it in ya View Post
i know this for a fact!! 100 percent. i am not saying his new greys are bad, but they are not the same ansomone high purity. guys just dont want to believe this!.


It would be nice if you shared how you know this lol. Just saying but I appreciate your input! Thank you!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#53)
Donating Member
 
Online
Posts: 127
Join Date: Jan 2014
03-10-2019, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdaddyg8 View Post
It would be nice if you shared how you know this lol. Just saying but I appreciate your input! Thank you!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i am not going to share info on the open board. i dont know why guys are acting like this is breaking news, he hasnt carried ansomone greys for almost a year, guys that have ordered for years know this. look at the caps, look at the boxes from china, different packaging and i know 100 percent in other ways that i wont get into. but i am lying lol, done with this
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#54)
Donating Member
 
Online
Posts: 36
Join Date: Feb 2019
03-10-2019, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by get it in ya View Post
i am not going to share info on the open board. i dont know why guys are acting like this is breaking news, he hasnt carried ansomone greys for almost a year, guys that have ordered for years know this. look at the caps, look at the boxes from china, different packaging and i know 100 percent in other ways that i wont get into. but i am lying lol, done with this
I believe ya!

I was running Meditrope Black Tops the last three months... Switched to the Ansomone Grey Tops two days ago at the same dose and Iíve dropped a noticeable film of water. Not to mention hand and foot numbness are noticeably increased as well, lol.
get it in ya likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#55)
Registered User
 
RamboStallone's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 258
Join Date: Jul 2017
03-10-2019, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by get it in ya View Post
i am not going to share info on the open board. i dont know why guys are acting like this is breaking news, he hasnt carried ansomone greys for almost a year, guys that have ordered for years know this. look at the caps, look at the boxes from china, different packaging and i know 100 percent in other ways that i wont get into. but i am lying lol, done with this
I'll verify and confirm what this man is saying.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#56)
Donating Member
 
Online
Posts: 52
Join Date: Jun 2018
03-10-2019, 11:37 AM

I believe you. Thanks for sharing


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#57)
Donating Member
 
Online
Posts: 127
Join Date: Jan 2014
03-10-2019, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboStallone View Post
I'll verify and confirm what this man is saying.
Thank you brother! Certain guys think I am making this stuff up or lying lol. Itís not breaking news!
RamboStallone likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#58)
Donating Member
 
Online
Posts: 127
Join Date: Jan 2014
03-10-2019, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsaild View Post
I believe ya!

I was running Meditrope Black Tops the last three months... Switched to the Ansomone Grey Tops two days ago at the same dose and Iíve dropped a noticeable film of water. Not to mention hand and foot numbness are noticeably increased as well, lol.
My opinion the difference is big as far as water weight because of the high purity with ansomone greys. I will only run the real greys
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#59)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 145
Join Date: Aug 2017
03-10-2019, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsaild View Post
I believe ya!

I was running Meditrope Black Tops the last three months... Switched to the Ansomone Grey Tops two days ago at the same dose and I’ve dropped a noticeable film of water. Not to mention hand and foot numbness are noticeably increased as well, lol.
I was recently on TP's Meditrope black tops for past 2 years. Switched to his grey tops due to people saying constantly there are less side effects. Well its been over a month now taking same dosage as the black tops and ive noticed absolutely no difference. i will be getting IGF-1 tested next month and will compare scores. but as far as holding water and numbness in hands its been exactly the same. actually im annoyed for spending the extra money when i could have just stayed on the black tops. ill be even more annoyed if my igf-1 scores are the same or even worse lower.

Last edited by MuscleMoose; 03-10-2019 at 02:48 PM.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#60)
Registered User
 
RamboStallone's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 258
Join Date: Jul 2017
03-10-2019, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleMoose View Post
I was recently on TP's Meditrope black tops for past 2 years. Switched to his grey tops due to people saying constantly there are less side effects. Well its been over a month now taking same dosage as the black tops and ive noticed absolutely no difference. i will be getting IGF-1 tested next month and will compare scores. but as far as holding water and numbness in hands its been exactly the same. actually im annoyed for spending the extra money when i could have just stayed on the black tops. ill be even more annoyed if my igf-1 scores are the same or even worse lower.
Yea thats TPs greys NOT thegreytops that we are talking about and TP used to carry brother.
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:02 PM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.