AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2018

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
  Crypto Privacy  
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Steroid & Serum Testing

Like Tree14Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
  (#21)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 58
Join Date: Jun 2013
05-03-2017, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotgame View Post
Around 2006 i had access to all different types of agar. I made some extra one day and smears some AAS oil on it. Nothing grew which was to be expected as I had filtered everything through a 0.22 and baked it.

Then my buddy kept having some issues characterized by redness and a lot of pain after injects. He never filtered his gear anything else. While it was already a punctured vial i did grab some of that oil and smeared it on a few different types of agar. I had cultures on all of them. I never cared enough to try to identify but obviously he tossed the vial.

My point being is im not sure it matters all that much to test for bacteria. I would just assume every time that UG gear is NOT perfectly sterile and all users should take the necessary precautions. for "fun" one could smear it on some agar and see and do the best you can not to contaminate it. Its kind of easy to tell if its truely a airborne contaminate though based on the pattern of growth on the agar so a full hood isnt needed. Heck in medical school we never used a hood when isolating and it worked out fine "most" of the time.

With respect to heavy metals. I believe the list you have is a good start. I have no useful info as to how to test for them these days. The tests i saw were on raw powders not oils and were likely posted on AFboard back in the day as that was the website i was most on around that era.
Moderate to heavy contamination is easy to observe, but with low levels of contamination in an uncontrolled environment by an inexperienced person it's not likely. If you get one colony on the plate is that from the air, the analyst or the sample? I've witnessed an experienced microbiologist contaminate plates by mouth breathing while plating samples. It's distinguishable but you have to know what you're looking for.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
MR. BMJ likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#22)
AnaSCI Approved Tester
 
janoshik's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 155
Join Date: Mar 2016
05-03-2017, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotgame View Post
Around 2006 i had access to all different types of agar. I made some extra one day and smears some AAS oil on it. Nothing grew which was to be expected as I had filtered everything through a 0.22 and baked it.

Then my buddy kept having some issues characterized by redness and a lot of pain after injects. He never filtered his gear anything else. While it was already a punctured vial i did grab some of that oil and smeared it on a few different types of agar. I had cultures on all of them. I never cared enough to try to identify but obviously he tossed the vial.

My point being is im not sure it matters all that much to test for bacteria. I would just assume every time that UG gear is NOT perfectly sterile and all users should take the necessary precautions. for "fun" one could smear it on some agar and see and do the best you can not to contaminate it. Its kind of easy to tell if its truely a airborne contaminate though based on the pattern of growth on the agar so a full hood isnt needed. Heck in medical school we never used a hood when isolating and it worked out fine "most" of the time.

With respect to heavy metals. I believe the list you have is a good start. I have no useful info as to how to test for them these days. The tests i saw were on raw powders not oils and were likely posted on AFboard back in the day as that was the website i was most on around that era.
Correct, when I had my microbiology lessons we didn't really worry too much about contamination either.

But this is something that can break a reputation and cause losses of business at such rates, that unless this is done the right way, it's better to not do it at all.

Laminar flow hood/glove box or at the very least an improvised positive pressure digestorium, disinfection of working surfaces, outside of unopened vials, surgical mask, gloves, sterile filters and autoclaved 'cup' parts of a filter apparatus are simply necessary.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#23)
AnaSCI VIP
 
Offline
Posts: 522
Join Date: Jan 2013
05-03-2017, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janoshik View Post
Correct, when I had my microbiology lessons we didn't really worry too much about contamination either.

But this is something that can break a reputation and cause losses of business at such rates, that unless this is done the right way, it's better to not do it at all.

Laminar flow hood/glove box or at the very least an improvised positive pressure digestorium, disinfection of working surfaces, outside of unopened vials, surgical mask, gloves, sterile filters and autoclaved 'cup' parts of a filter apparatus are simply necessary.
Jano gave us a few options to consider. I will discuss with buck, rAJJIN and Anasci to come up with a game plan.

As far as I am concerned, and I expressed my concerns to Jano. He said if we cannot do the Testing "the right way, it's better to not do it at all". My feeling is this, if we cannot perform some sort of contamination testing, then it is better not to do the testing at all. I will leave that up to Anasci. Thanks to Jano for his honesty and commitment to the community.




LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#24)
Registered User
 
cobraforce's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 30
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: tennessee
12-18-2017, 12:25 PM

These tests were the best idea ever
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#25)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 593
Join Date: Aug 2010
12-19-2017, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobraforce View Post
These tests were the best idea ever
Exactly. No other forum does this. Looking forward to the next set of results as many big brands are in that list.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#26)
AnaSCI VIP
 
Offline
Posts: 522
Join Date: Jan 2013
02-09-2018, 10:04 PM

The thing I hear over and over.....Generic AAS is not as good as Pharma.

You always hear "EXPERTS" saying that the reason why Pro's look better than most is because they have access to Pharma gear. Bullshit! Pro's look better than most because they work harder and have the genetics that most do not have. We are proving that some of the generic stuff is just as strong, or even stronger than Pharma. Of course, unless you believe that Pharmaceutical Companies add a special chemical that makes their product superior. Look, we're also proving that some generics are weak, but if you stick to the products that test to the mg's that are advertised, you will get the results you get with Pharma!
*Bio*, Hell and LATS like this.




LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#27)
Super Moderator
 
Online
Posts: 2,051
Join Date: Oct 2012
02-09-2018, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobraforce View Post
These tests were the best idea ever
Quote:
Originally Posted by SURGE View Post
Exactly. No other forum does this. Looking forward to the next set of results as many big brands are in that list.
We agree with you and we're happy that you appreciate it but please take the time to make a donation so the testing can continue! Contact buck1973




LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements

"Man Stands In His Own Shadow And Wonders Why It Is Dark" - Zen Saying

"Why the fuck would I want your address?! Are you suggesting that we drink, fight or fuck?!! I would hope that that was not just another internet tough-guy threat....." K1
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:01 AM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2018 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.