AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2018

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
  Crypto Privacy  
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Steroid & Serum Testing

Like Tree28Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
  (#41)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 35
Join Date: Mar 2018
03-10-2018, 05:09 PM

So thankful for everyone involved in this forum, i knew my stuff was underdosed and the tests proved my intuition. I will be using a new source from here on out. Thank you all.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#42)
Super Moderator
 
Online
Posts: 2,050
Join Date: Oct 2012
03-10-2018, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowdyz View Post
So thankful for everyone involved in this forum, i knew my stuff was underdosed and the tests proved my intuition. I will be using a new source from here on out. Thank you all.
I'm glad the testing was beneficial for you. You obviously see how important the testing is. If you can, make a minimum donation of $25, or more if you can and help us keep this testing going!!
FrancisK likes this.




LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements

"Man Stands In His Own Shadow And Wonders Why It Is Dark" - Zen Saying

"Why the fuck would I want your address?! Are you suggesting that we drink, fight or fuck?!! I would hope that that was not just another internet tough-guy threat....." K1
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#43)
muj
Registered User
 
Online
Posts: 28
Join Date: Jul 2017
03-17-2018, 06:00 AM

Shame that people are willing to do this and try to ruin and disrespect such a great initiative
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#44)
Registered User
 
Online
Posts: 34
Join Date: Mar 2018
04-24-2018, 10:34 AM

Was wondering also
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#45)
Registered User
 
Online
Posts: 34
Join Date: Mar 2018
05-23-2018, 09:58 AM

Where do we pay the money and how
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#46)
ADMINISTRATOR
 
AnaSCI's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 8,075
Join Date: Sep 2003
05-23-2018, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeyv330 View Post
Where do we pay the money and how
Contact buck1973.
Once you're all set, he will let me know and I will adjust your user status.
Thank you





LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

Visit Our MAJOR Sponsors:
SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
IPGEAR - Been around since 1999
ALINSHOP - The Original and BEST Euro Supplier
DIRECT-VIP - Largest Selection of AAS Available
ANABOLIC RAWS - Raw Supplier
CHEMBJ - Peptides, Raws, Semi-Finished Oils
YCGMP - Peptides, Raws, Semi-Finished Oils
UNITED ANABOLICS - Pharmaceutical Grade
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#47)
Registered User
 
ketsugo's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 365
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Earth
05-23-2018, 01:41 PM

Interesting ........
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#48)
Registered User
 
Online
Posts: 34
Join Date: Mar 2018
05-26-2018, 10:24 AM

We can all help by doing blood testing
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#49)
ADMINISTRATOR
 
AnaSCI's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 8,075
Join Date: Sep 2003
05-26-2018, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeyv330 View Post
We can all help by doing blood testing
Personally, I have never been one to go by bloods.
Too many inconsistencies have been openly shown over the years from same batches used by different people with different results.

This testing we are doing here will give you a definite answer on what the product and dose actually is.
The only step further we could go would come at a much higher expense and that would be moving into testing for heavy metals.
*Bio* likes this.





LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

Visit Our MAJOR Sponsors:
SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
IPGEAR - Been around since 1999
ALINSHOP - The Original and BEST Euro Supplier
DIRECT-VIP - Largest Selection of AAS Available
ANABOLIC RAWS - Raw Supplier
CHEMBJ - Peptides, Raws, Semi-Finished Oils
YCGMP - Peptides, Raws, Semi-Finished Oils
UNITED ANABOLICS - Pharmaceutical Grade
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#50)
Donating Member
 
Offline
Posts: 25
Join Date: May 2018
05-31-2018, 12:27 AM

Hey guys, im new on this forum but think what you all are doing as far as testing is fantastic! I would love to donate $25 or so towards the cause if some one contacts me via pm. Good stuff!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#51)
ADMINISTRATOR
 
AnaSCI's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 8,075
Join Date: Sep 2003
05-31-2018, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zensation View Post
Hey guys, im new on this forum but think what you all are doing as far as testing is fantastic! I would love to donate $25 or so towards the cause if some one contacts me via pm. Good stuff!
Welcome to the board!
You can contact buck1973 here on how to donate.
Thank you!





LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

Visit Our MAJOR Sponsors:
SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
IPGEAR - Been around since 1999
ALINSHOP - The Original and BEST Euro Supplier
DIRECT-VIP - Largest Selection of AAS Available
ANABOLIC RAWS - Raw Supplier
CHEMBJ - Peptides, Raws, Semi-Finished Oils
YCGMP - Peptides, Raws, Semi-Finished Oils
UNITED ANABOLICS - Pharmaceutical Grade
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#52)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 26
Join Date: Jun 2018
06-06-2018, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zensation View Post
Hey guys, im new on this forum but think what you all are doing as far as testing is fantastic! I would love to donate $25 or so towards the cause if some one contacts me via pm. Good stuff!
Same.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#53)
AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
 
Online
Posts: 1,416
Join Date: Sep 2010
06-06-2018, 12:47 AM

Yea, send Buck a pm. You guys will want to see these recent tests if you are a frequent buyer to some of the labs.

It's about time I need to resend some more $$$ to help out too.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#54)
Donating Member
 
Online
Posts: 42
Join Date: Jun 2018
06-06-2018, 07:44 PM

Buck, do you take several payment options ? :-)
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#55)
Donating Member
 
Online
Posts: 86
Join Date: Jun 2016
06-08-2018, 05:25 PM

So I see I got banned at PM for the following reason:

You have been banned for the following reason:
Bringing test results here from anasci to start problems.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never


I posted about it in the banned forum 2 days ago asking for information about what results I posted but have gotten no answer and really donít expect I will (because I actually have not posted any results there).

What I did post was two things that I am guessing are somehow tied to me getting banned. One was stating in a sponsors thread that members should check out the testing at Anasci. This cannot be the reason because a few posted down from me a mod said the same thing and posted a link. The other was in the scirrox thread I asked about the quality of the primo ace, saying that I heard it was really smooth. That was all. In that post I didnít mention the testing at all. Now we know based on the testing done here what the deal is w that. However, I didnít say a single thing about the fact that the product was tested or anything about the results. There was someone who quoted my post who then eluded to the test results - maybe the mod who banned me made a mistake and intended to ban them? I donít know.

I have contributed both product and $ to the testing and will continue to do so. I have had members ask me for the results and I tell them that I canít do that and they need to contribute to Anasci.

I am posting this here because I am not really sure how else to approach this since I am getting no response over there.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#56)
Super Moderator
 
Online
Posts: 3,254
Join Date: Mar 2006
06-08-2018, 05:32 PM

I banned you and it was for reason number 2
You listed. The testing is for everyone that contributes to know what’s going on and what there using. It’s held here at a anasci for a reason.
It’s not for you to run over there and stir up a bunch of trouble. It’s a good way to ruin the testing by starting trouble over there.

And what was the reasoning?
Who are you to go warn the world?
Can you not just be happy knowing the result ?
BG likes this.




LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#57)
Donating Member
 
Online
Posts: 86
Join Date: Jun 2016
06-08-2018, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rAJJIN View Post
I banned you and it was for reason number 2
You listed. The testing is for everyone that contributes to know what’s going on and what there using. It’s held here at a anasci for a reason.
It’s not for you to run over there and stir up a bunch of trouble. It’s a good way to ruin the testing by starting trouble over there.

And what was the reasoning?
Who are you to go warn the world?
Can you not just be happy knowing the result ?
rAJJIN - i hear you, and I understand and apologize.

I do want to mention though in other cases I do see a lot of the testing being discussed over there regularly, in and out of sponsor threads, and i did not think it was an issue so long as we do not make note of the actual testing. My hope was not to stir up trouble, but rather to stir up interest in people coming over here to view the testing, because the more that are interested the more will contribute.

Hopefully you can understand this and lift the ban, I would appreciate it and in the future refrain from mentioning anything about the testing. However I do have to say it is a little unclear as to what discussion is permissible and impermissible, and maybe we should try and clarify that a bit - especially if as you say it may lead to ruining the testing altogether.

Last edited by Sub7percent; 06-08-2018 at 05:52 PM.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#58)
Super Moderator
 
Online
Posts: 3,254
Join Date: Mar 2006
06-08-2018, 06:47 PM

Iíll lift the ban.

The rule is just be more vague your first comment was fine it was the second one when you kept pushing it.
Just say hey you guys may want to see the results


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk




LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#59)
K1
Blue-Eyed Devil...
 
K1's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 4,827
Join Date: Jun 2006
06-08-2018, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rAJJIN View Post
Iíll lift the ban.

The rule is just be more vague your first comment was fine it was the second one when you kept pushing it.
Just say hey you guys may want to see the results
Yeah man, remember the last set of results...You guys can't go back into their threads attacking them or throwing snide remarks!

Just post a link to the results and tell people to get over and check them out!
pesty4077 likes this.


"Fear profits man nothing!"



LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#60)
Donating Member
 
Online
Posts: 86
Join Date: Jun 2016
06-08-2018, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K1 View Post
Yeah man, remember the last set of results...You guys can't go back into their threads attacking them or throwing snide remarks!



Just post a link to the results and tell people to get over and check them out!


Agreed. Sounds good. Thanks guys.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:01 AM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2018 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.