AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2018

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
  Crypto Privacy  
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Steroid & Serum Testing

Like Tree125Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
  (#21)
K1
Blue-Eyed Devil...
 
K1's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 4,827
Join Date: Jun 2006
06-17-2018, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBob View Post
I do. From Viking. Solberg labs. And I don't need reimbursement.
BB, shoot buck a private message about the sample...I know I have heard DHB mentioned a few times during the testing now.


"Fear profits man nothing!"



LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#22)
Donating Member
 
Online
Posts: 60
Join Date: Nov 2017
06-17-2018, 11:29 AM

Also have bunch roids24 gear if you need to be donated and couple miscellaneous things. I'm a rep for roids24 on another forum so I guess it's conflict of interest but for guys that know me they know im honest and I'm here for my bros and not for a source. Everything is sealed non opened some are in boxes not opened. Contacted buck to send funds for testing also. This is awesome how this testing is done

ZPHC anavar tab

ZPHC d-bol tab

ZPHC winny tab

ZPHC test e

ZPHC test cyp

ZPHC sus

ZPHC tren e amps

Balkin test e amps

Balkin sus amps

Balkin primo tabs

Balkin proviron tabs

Radjay test e

SP labs test e

SP labs sus

SP labs tren e

SP labs winny tabs

SP labs clen tabs

Spectrum test e

Spectrum sus

Spectrum tren a

Spectrum tren e

Spectrum mast e

Canadian peptide test e

Canadian peptide test cyp

Canadian peptide primo 100mg

Pharmacom test e 300mg

Pharmacom anavar tabs

Pharmacom primo 200mg

PPL primo 100mg

PPL primo tabs

Vicking Solberg test e that looks like tren

PL npp 200mg

Hgh ansomne 100iu kit
Hgh somabiotech
Hgh TP black top
Hgh TP Mauvetop
Hgh PSL G-tropin



Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#23)
K1
Blue-Eyed Devil...
 
K1's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 4,827
Join Date: Jun 2006
06-17-2018, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy14 View Post
Also have bunch roids24 gear if you need to be donated and couple miscellaneous things. I'm a rep for roids24 on another forum so I guess it's conflict of interest but for guys that know me they know im honest and I'm here for my bros and not for a source. Everything is sealed non opened some are in boxes not opened. Contacted buck to send funds for testing also. This is awesome how this testing is done

ZPHC anavar tab

ZPHC d-bol tab

ZPHC winny tab

ZPHC test e

ZPHC test cyp

ZPHC sus

ZPHC tren e amps

Balkin test e amps

Balkin sus amps

Balkin primo tabs

Balkin proviron tabs

Radjay test e

SP labs test e

SP labs sus

SP labs tren e

SP labs winny tabs

SP labs clen tabs

Spectrum test e

Spectrum sus

Spectrum tren a

Spectrum tren e

Spectrum mast e

Canadian peptide test e

Canadian peptide test cyp

Canadian peptide primo 100mg

Pharmacom test e 300mg

Pharmacom anavar tabs

Pharmacom primo 200mg

PPL primo 100mg

PPL primo tabs

Vicking Solberg test e that looks like tren

PL npp 200mg

Hgh ansomne 100iu kit
Hgh somabiotech
Hgh TP black top
Hgh TP Mauvetop
Hgh PSL G-tropin
Jesus man, what are you a street-corner bag man


"Fear profits man nothing!"



LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#24)
Donating Member
 
Online
Posts: 60
Join Date: Nov 2017
06-17-2018, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K1 View Post
Jesus man, what are you a street-corner bag man
Lol I have alot of friends that compete and live this lifestyle that trust me to get them quality gear and me personally I like to try alot of different sources to compare results it's kind of an addiction. But I noticed testing is only for PM sponsers so sorry for posting this I should of found out the details before posting. My apologies. I still want to donate funds cause I support the cause so when you have time buck check your PM. I know it's fathers day and alot of guys are busy with their families.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#25)
Donating Member
 
Online
Posts: 46
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: WI
06-17-2018, 11:57 AM

Please consider jimmys offer. Would love to see spectrum, Canadian and a few others tested.
dnab87 likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#26)
ADMINISTRATOR
 
AnaSCI's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 8,075
Join Date: Sep 2003
06-17-2018, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy14 View Post
But I noticed testing is only for PM sponsers so sorry for posting this I should of found out the details before posting.
Incorrect.
Testing is not only for the sponsors here or on PM but ALL sources that are in regular use around the entire community!
Most are just using the sponsors that are here or there but there are plenty of others with known names out there to be tested.
rAJJIN and MR. BMJ like this.





LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

Visit Our MAJOR Sponsors:
SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
IPGEAR - Been around since 1999
ALINSHOP - The Original and BEST Euro Supplier
DIRECT-VIP - Largest Selection of AAS Available
ANABOLIC RAWS - Raw Supplier
CHEMBJ - Peptides, Raws, Semi-Finished Oils
YCGMP - Peptides, Raws, Semi-Finished Oils
UNITED ANABOLICS - Pharmaceutical Grade
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#27)
Donating Member
 
Online
Posts: 60
Join Date: Nov 2017
06-17-2018, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaSCI View Post
Incorrect.
Testing is not only for the sponsors here or on PM but ALL sources that are in regular use around the entire community!
Most are just using the sponsors that are here or there but there are plenty of others with known names out there to be tested.
Nice that's awesome I'm willing to donate everything tgat I listed and again everything is sealed or boxed. I know testing is expensive and to test every single product is not in the budget. I'm willing to donate funds as well. Me personally I would like to see tren, mast, and primo tested cause those things don't show up on bloodwork. Balkin labs manufacturers SP labs so I'm sure those products are good as well. I'm sure some guys have seen testing with those products before. If you want to just test testosterone I'm still cool with that whatever the community wants to see cause I'm grateful that any of this testing goes on. Just let me know what has to be done. Thanks

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#28)
ADMINISTRATOR
 
AnaSCI's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 8,075
Join Date: Sep 2003
06-17-2018, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy14 View Post
Nice that's awesome I'm willing to donate everything tgat I listed and again everything is sealed or boxed. I know testing is expensive and to test every single product is not in the budget. I'm willing to donate funds as well. Me personally I would like to see tren, mast, and primo tested cause those things don't show up on bloodwork. Balkin labs manufacturers SP labs so I'm sure those products are good as well. I'm sure some guys have seen testing with those products before. If you want to just test testosterone I'm still cool with that whatever the community wants to see cause I'm grateful that any of this testing goes on. Just let me know what has to be done. Thanks
Contact buck1793 and see what you two can come to an agreement on.
This is buck's show we are just benefiting from his hard work





LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

Visit Our MAJOR Sponsors:
SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
IPGEAR - Been around since 1999
ALINSHOP - The Original and BEST Euro Supplier
DIRECT-VIP - Largest Selection of AAS Available
ANABOLIC RAWS - Raw Supplier
CHEMBJ - Peptides, Raws, Semi-Finished Oils
YCGMP - Peptides, Raws, Semi-Finished Oils
UNITED ANABOLICS - Pharmaceutical Grade
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#29)
AnaSCI VIP
 
Offline
Posts: 522
Join Date: Jan 2013
06-17-2018, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racepicks View Post
OK Guys! We're about to shift this testing into high gear! I've had some personal stuff that has taken much of my time, but I'm back. We should all be thankful to buck1973 for taking on the entire project alone and keeping it running. Buck and I were on a conference call on Tuesday with one of the guys who is responsible, along with K1*, with our moving our testing to Anasci, rAJJIN. We have decided to keep our focus on oils and orals. We will be including some raws, in fact, Nattydread sent me some raws that we will be including in our next round. Here is our reasoning for this decision. Because of all the negative comments from Sponsors who found their products not up to our members standards, they were insinuating that our testing was somehow flawed. We realize that 90% of the sponsors source their raws from perhaps 3 Raw providers. We were thinking about testing Raws to dispute this claim. Two things changes our minds. Number 1 - We are performing these tests for the benefit of our members, their main concern is not if their sponsors are using raws that render great finished products, but that what they are paying for is worth their hard earned money. Number 2 - We feel that we need to stay close to our roots. We need 2 things. Members monetary donations and Members Sample donations. I will be posting shortly what samples we need. In the meantime, please keep the money rolling in! Lastly, I would like to extend my heartfelt thanks to everyone who extended their condolences for my recent losses. I consider you all my extended family! Thanks to Y'all!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaSCI View Post
Contact buck1793 and see what you two can come to an agreement on.
This is buck's show we are just benefiting from his hard work
LOL. OK Guys! Anyone who sent me PM's on samples since I started this thread, please forward them to buck. This is his show!




LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#30)
Donating Member
 
Online
Posts: 60
Join Date: Nov 2017
06-17-2018, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaSCI View Post
Contact buck1793 and see what you two can come to an agreement on.
This is buck's show we are just benefiting from his hard work
Yup thank you I sent him info for $ donation and a list of products that I can donate so we will see. Regardless if he dosent need any of the samples I'm still happy this thing goes on cause I almost purchased some products that didn't test so well. It's all about sticking together and doing what is right

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
TripleOvertime likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#31)
Donating Member
 
Online
Posts: 63
Join Date: May 2017
06-17-2018, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy14 View Post
Yup thank you I sent him info for $ donation and a list of products that I can donate so we will see. Regardless if he dosent need any of the samples I'm still happy this thing goes on cause I almost purchased some products that didn't test so well. It's all about sticking together and doing what is right

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
Awesome. You seem like a good dude to have on board for the project. Thanks for your donations.


TripleOT from PM

Monster labs representative
Triple10 for 10% discount at mymonsterlabs.com
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#32)
ADMINISTRATOR
 
AnaSCI's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 8,075
Join Date: Sep 2003
06-17-2018, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racepicks View Post
LOL. OK Guys! Anyone who sent me PM's on samples since I started this thread, please forward them to buck. This is his show!
Sorry Race
Just use to saying buck's name with you having a full plate lately
Racepicks likes this.





LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

Visit Our MAJOR Sponsors:
SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
IPGEAR - Been around since 1999
ALINSHOP - The Original and BEST Euro Supplier
DIRECT-VIP - Largest Selection of AAS Available
ANABOLIC RAWS - Raw Supplier
CHEMBJ - Peptides, Raws, Semi-Finished Oils
YCGMP - Peptides, Raws, Semi-Finished Oils
UNITED ANABOLICS - Pharmaceutical Grade
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#33)
Super Moderator
 
Online
Posts: 578
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Chicago
06-24-2018, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buck1973 View Post
Lookin for these Raws

Bruce/Kova, PurePowders and Chembj


these Oils and Orals

ARL
DirectVIP
Sentinel
UncleZ
Toro Pharma
Mao
TGC
Eminence
Blue Diamond
EuroBio
Marssel
we wanted to tests some raws this time

I have had no one contact me about raw donation if the intrest is there contact me...
also the others on the list




LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#34)
K1
Blue-Eyed Devil...
 
K1's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 4,827
Join Date: Jun 2006
06-24-2018, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buck1973 View Post
we wanted to tests some raws this time

I have had no one contact me about raw donation if the intrest is there contact me...
also the others on the list
Funny, everyone wants to test raws until donations are needed...Then no one wants to part with a gram or two

Going to start calling out some of these guys that message about why we aren't testing them here soon if people don't start stepping up...You guys are worrying about raws then cough up some to test


"Fear profits man nothing!"



LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#35)
Donating Member
 
Online
Posts: 60
Join Date: Nov 2017
06-24-2018, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K1 View Post
Funny, everyone wants to test raws until donations are needed...Then no one wants to part with a gram or two

Going to start calling out some of these guys that message about why we aren't testing them here soon if people don't start stepping up...You guys are worrying about raws then cough up some to test
Agreed bro. Nice to see some raws if I had any trust me they would be sent in I don't brew or cap which I prob should cause alot of money would be saved lol. How much raw has to be sent to get accurate test numbers 1 gram? Or less?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#36)
K1
Blue-Eyed Devil...
 
K1's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 4,827
Join Date: Jun 2006
06-24-2018, 12:21 PM

Yeah, you see guys questioning the raws every time one of their sources test bad...Seems now that raws are up, everyone’s silent and no one really wants to know the truth!


"Fear profits man nothing!"



LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#37)
Donating Member
 
Online
Posts: 95
Join Date: Aug 2017
06-24-2018, 12:24 PM

I have TGC Test Cypionate 250 to donate. I don't need reimbursement either. Just want to see what it tests out to be cause i went for labwork and the results were horrendous. And these guys have constant issues and people rip me saying i have bad intentions when i complained openly in their thread. Was even told by them and others they have same batch and their labs were good. I think they are the ones with bad intentions. Would love to clear this up. Let me know where to send it to.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#38)
Donating Member
 
Online
Posts: 95
Join Date: Aug 2017
06-24-2018, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleMoose View Post
I have TGC Test Cypionate 250 to donate. I don't need reimbursement either. Just want to see what it tests out to be cause i went for labwork and the results were horrendous. And these guys have constant issues and people rip me saying i have bad intentions when i complained openly in their thread. Was even told by them and others they have same batch and their labs were good. I think they are the ones with bad intentions. Would love to clear this up. Let me know where to send it to.
Also have a spare bottle of Flash Equipose to donate if you'd want to test that too.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#39)
AnaSCI VIP
 
Offline
Posts: 522
Join Date: Jan 2013
06-24-2018, 08:44 PM

I want to make it clear to everyone.

We only test the Sponsors that are available on Anasci and ProMuscle. We can not collect donations from members of Anasci and ProMuscle, and test products of other boards. If these Sponsors care about their customers and would like to be part of the testing, they would have to be Sponsors of either or both Anasci and ProMuscle.

Here is what we are currently interested in having donated:

these Oils and Orals

ARL
DirectVIP
Sentinel
UncleZ
Toro Pharma
Mao
TGC
Eminence
Blue Diamond
EuroBio
Marssel

Now, let me be clear. The majority of samples tested in the last round were purchased anonymously by buck1973. I can not be more blunt than this. If the members would like to see this testing continue, we NEED donations of the products produced by the Sponsors above. It is better for the integrity of our testing that the testing is performed on vials that were purchased by members and not the testers. Please, if you want to see this testing continue, provide us financial, as well as product testing support. You all have been more than generous, don't view this as an indictment, we just want to keep this project moving along. Thanks for your continued support.




LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#40)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Online
Posts: 15
Join Date: Feb 2018
06-25-2018, 02:46 PM

Curious to see the outcome of eminence testing. Had blood work drawn while on it last cycle and less then stellar results but great feedback on other forum
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.anasci.org/vB/anabolic-steroid-serum-testing/43139-next-round-testing.html
Posted By For Type Date
Next Round of AAS Testing - Page 2 - Professional Muscle This thread Refback 07-08-2018 01:25 PM
Next Round of AAS Testing - Professional Muscle This thread Pingback 06-15-2018 12:46 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:00 AM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2018 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.