©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Natural Weight Lifting

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Guys - natural weight lifting is the only way to go! If you stick with it and work really hard - you'll grow like a friggin weed! C'mon! Who's with me!?!?
...................I said WHO'S WITH ME?!?!?!.................Ahem........... C'mon guys!.........Can I get a HELL YEA?!?!?!?!...............UM..........Ok.......Anybody?............................

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I believe 100% in natural weight lifting. I also believe 100% in natural supplementation. Since testosterone is 100% naturally occuring in the human body, I believe 100% in using it as a supplement. :D

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
tee said:
I believe 100% in natural weight lifting. I also believe 100% in natural supplementation. Since testosterone is 100% naturally occuring in the human body, I believe 100% in using it as a supplement. :D

Amen brother. I think I hear a choir in the background.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
No really, I came in here to find out what natural bodybuilding was.

I can tell you all this. I've been working out for 28 years. 24 of those were natural.

Guess when I made the most significant gains?

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
DragonRider said:
No really, I came in here to find out what natural bodybuilding was.

I can tell you all this. I've been working out for 28 years. 24 of those were natural.

Guess when I made the most significant gains?

When you were juiced>? :D

Stumpy_41

Sep 29, 2004
SE Washington State
natural BB'ing/weightlifting..

When I was in Belgium, I entered a "natural" contest, ... (yes - I was natural .. naturally full of Shi'ite .. lol!!) I mean - at this particular moment .. Im natural .. *sigh*....

.. and I didnt have relations with that woman either!!!!

Stumpy

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
chris 1 said:
Natural weight lifting sucks. I dont even think it exists. :twisted: :sniper:

It exists. Mt ex-wife is a natural powerlifter and has one 1st place in her first 2 competitions. She has learned how to train and eat right for power. It also depends on a person's genetics though.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
What do you guys think is the rate of building between Natuaral and Juice??.....ie 1-3, or 1-5??