©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ways to prevent acne

workinhard

Dec 18, 2003
1) Shower multiple times daily. This is especially important if you were just doing physical activities and sweating. I'd recommend showering first thing in the morning, after workouts and before bed.

2) Use a loofa to reduce body acne. Just don't overdo it. I wouldnt do it more than once every 2-4 days otherwise my acne gets worse due to irritation. (Which brings up another point, don't overdo washing your face or it WILL make it worse).

3) Use proactiv. That shit is great IMO, get the number off their website, call them up and order the 3 step kit, dont sign-up for the monthly membership thing though, its not worth it. Just order as needed. Here's the number to call to order, its open 24 hours a day, 1-800-730-0500

4) Use high dosages of b5

5) Tanning. Just don't over do it and I'd recommend using a moisturizer if you get pretty tan otherwise you'll find yourself peeling.

6) Hot compresses daily (at least daily). You can do this a few times each day, as long as you dont scrub, just put a face cloth under hot water, ring it out a bit, and then just hold it to your forehead, shoulders, etc. The hotter the better to an extent (don't burn yourself though).

7) Avoid wearing hats when you sweat or at all.

8) Avoid using hair products (especially waxes). Sometimes these can cause skin irritation...just something you should be aware of.

3Vandoo

Dec 19, 2003
AREA 51
Hey I love acne, I just like the soft touch when my hands are running on my shoulders and I feel the bumps and grease all over.....

:rolleyes:

yamaman

Nov 29, 2004
Montreal
The best way to prevent acne is to not take in any sugar at all.Sugar in fruit is ok but the sugar in ice cream and pepsi and frosted flakes will send you to zit ville in a hurry. :smoker: :beer: :all_cohol