©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

FatTrack calipers

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Anybody ever use FatTrack Gold digital skinfold calipers? I ordered a set today and I was wondering if they worked well. I've read good things about them.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
These are great guys. I've used them several times and I get the same reading every time, within 1% or so (and I think that's only because I need more practice with them). You can create profiles for up to 3 different people, then after taking the measurements, the calipers do the math for you and your BF% is shown right on the lcd.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
www.athleticnutrition.com. They came with a cool tape-measuring gadget (the MyoTape) that makes it really easy to measure arms, calves, etc. by yourself, too. Nice combination!
I don't think the calipers will open up far enough to measure your BF though, Tee. You would have to have a set custom-made. :(

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
imdaman1 said:
www.athleticnutrition.com. They came with a cool tape-measuring gadget (the MyoTape) that makes it really easy to measure arms, calves, etc. by yourself, too. Nice combination!
I don't think the calipers will open up far enough to measure your BF though, Tee. You would have to have a set custom-made. :(

I'm not that fat Mr. smarty pants! :D I admit I have lost a lot of size with this crappy no fast food diet, but Ill get it back with a little test cycle :)

Last edited:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Ya. Im taking it down now. I just took it really quickly but who wants to be on the net in their skivies? Ill probably be getting PMs from gay men :(

Last edited:

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
At least then you will have something to fall back on - in case you ever get tired of dating Rosie Palm and her 5 sisters! :whipping: :bj: :3some: :rainbow: