©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The New Store

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Alright people, I recently installed a store, for members to buy vb functions, it is not real money so dont think im charging anyone for these things but what you have to do to get money is post in the forum.. the more you post the richer you get. the more functions you can buy. You can even change someones custom title on them.. of course it tell's you who did it though so you can go and get some revenge on them. well any ways I hope it gives some more incentive for some people to start posting. I think this is going to be fun.

you can check it out here http://www.anasci.org/vB/ushop.php?

A

armani1072

HMM... of the top 5 richest members on the board #5 has 2.30 points :D

If one has points in the bank does that mean that those points cannot be stolen?

A

armani1072

are there any consequences or limits when one tries to steal points?

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
i dont think so........ lol go steal some points lol take tees hahha

A

armani1072

it only lets you steal the amount of points you have from the person you are stealing from.

i only had 558 points so it only let me steal 558 points from tee. i will give em back now :D

A

armani1072

WTF it doesn't cost anything to steal but to donate them back you get taxed 2%!!! damn taxes. hehehehe :D