©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Has anyone heard of these?

dubb106

Dec 20, 2003
I was wondering if anyone has heard if these two web sites are legit or not: www.united-pharmacy.com and www.anabolicsteroidcenter.com........if anyone knows something about these please let me know...thanks

tweak

Banned
Dec 16, 2003
i heard united-pharmacy.com was legit.
but i dont have the balls to trust it :)

dubb106

Dec 20, 2003
I thought that they might be scammers because some of the prices were to good to be true I thought. I just wanted to see if anyone else knew anything about them.

Thanks

USMC5811

Jan 26, 2004
I used www.anabolicsteroidcenter.com on 2 different occasions. Both were small orders and I got both of them.

I must say though they are very slow and never respond to emails when you use "contact us".

Delivery time for (2) small orders was about 5 weeks. In their defense they do warn you shiping to the US takes like 30 days according to them.

Oops I got sources confused ignore what I wrote about the above site. The source I was referring to was this one. http://anabolicshop.net/catalog/

Sorry.

Last edited:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
USMC5811 said:
I used www.anabolicsteroidcenter.com on 2 different occasions. Both were small orders and I got both of them.

I must say though they are very slow and never respond to emails when you use "contact us".

Delivery time for (2) small orders was about 5 weeks. In their defense they do warn you shiping to the US takes like 30 days according to them.

Oops I got sources confused ignore what I wrote about the above site. The source I was referring to was this one. http://anabolicshop.net/catalog/

Sorry.

If that's coming from Europe, it's not that uncommon. So, nothing to get excited about as far as time, but even scammers will send smaller orders hoping to get the big score before they actually scam you.
I got lucky when I was newer to all of this. I ordered from someone who was on every scammer list in existence, but I didn't know that because I hadn't done my homework. I got my order, but only because it was under $300 and he was hoping to get me for more.

dubb106

Dec 20, 2003
I really don't think that anabolicshop.com is a scammer. I still order from them on different ocassions, and I have always got my order. I just got my order that I spent six hundred dollors on. So I think that I might have been scammed by now if they were scammers. I trust them for now until they do something for me to not trust them. The longest it took me to get an order was three and half weeks. My last order got here in about two and half weeks. But you guys can use your own judgement on them, but I don't think that I would recommend them if they were scammers. I don't want to be associated woth those kind of people. I am like the rest of you, I want my gear, too.

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
bro look at their prices, they can afford not to be scammers. 19 dollars for an amp of schreing of test depot is a ripoff.

dubb106

Dec 20, 2003
well i will let you all decide what you like, but I am going to use them for now because I know they will come through.

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
bro anyof these sources will get your order to u at a much cheaper price. Most webisted are scams. Its your money u dont have to take my advice. But i have ordreed from sources on here and received my order.

dubb106

Dec 20, 2003
I understand what you are saying, and I really ain't trying to perswade people to use that site. I was just trying to let people know that it was reliable. I have also ordered from sources on here too, and I also got my order in an orderly fashion and time. I'm not going to complain about any source on here, by all means. I thought that I would let everyone else know about them, too. I am very satisfied with the couple of sources that I have used on here. that site was one of the first that I used when I started ordering through the mail, and they have always came through for me with no problems. I am more likely to use a source from here now on because of the prices, but if there is something that I would like to order, and noone has it and the other place does I am going to order through them. I was trying to start some kind of argument or anything like that. I respect the guys that have help me on here as well as everyone else. I just hope that people understand were I was coming from on this. No hard feelings toward anyone, cause after reading the last post that I made I felt like I was lashing out at people, and I did want others to feel that way too. I was just trying to let you guys know about this place.