©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Beer

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
For the record....
Many bodybuilders will say that you absolutely cannot drink beer if you want to cut fat. I drink lo-carb Michelob Ultras only. I have been drinking them moderately-heavily EVERY weekend for the last 3 months or so. During this time I have also been on a fairly strict diet of chicken, rice, egg whites, salad, grapes, oatmeal & strawberries, lean burgers on wheat, and lo-fat yogurt. I have also been doing cardio at 45-60 minutes 3-4x per week and I have lost 30lbs of fat so far. Drinking beer is something I don't recommend. However, I personally love beer and I suggest drinking Michy Ultras if you're gonna drink. They will definitely slow your progress - but by no means stop it. I am living proof. Oh and the fact that I have recently finished a mild test E and dbol cycle probably helps with the fat-burning. :D

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Im glad its working for you bro....good job with the fat loss. But remember, alcohol has a calorie content, just like carbs or fats do.