©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

favorite ug labs

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
I think we should start posting our favorite ones from experience. Right now I can say shanghai labs is really good stuff. Accurately dosed, filled, and the test e is pretty painless. I will let you know how the prop is later. Next cycle I will be using proline eq and shanghai labs cyp. I'll keep everyone informed of those as well.

Crankin'steiN

Dec 18, 2003
I'm Canadian so my labs will differ from the US UG labs....

Here it is anyway...

I like Quest, have used them before and am using them now. Good stuff.

I used and liked QFS, and LFC as well.

Crankin'steiN

Dec 18, 2003
<!--QuoteBegin-jsjs24+Dec 24 2003, 12:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jsjs24 @ Dec 24 2003, 12:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Quest is a pretty big name but I've never used it. [/b][/quote]
Yep they have been around a while. Good stuff IMO.

But I don't think they send to the US at all..... As far as I know anyway.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
I just got some IP winnie 50mg tabs. I hear they can be underdosed so I'm taking 2 ed for 6 wks. I just started them yesterday.

Tinytim

Dec 31, 2003
im going ot be ordering some golden triangle pharm.....sometime soon ....ill let ya ll kow how they are.

MasRogue

Jan 6, 2004
Greetings bros!
Holy crap!! :D :D This board is the BEST! I was just cruising on by and saw that you guys can actually name names and speak openly about stuff like this.

I'm going to really like it around here!! :D

I'll throw in my $0.02 - my sole experience with UG gear is from MrsK - I was sold the minute they said they are in the USA and accepted PayPal.
Apparently Chicago is the WORST when it comes to US Customs - I had no fewer that 4 shipments ($1800) seized in 5 months - I was starting to worry about somebody knocking on my door one day! :eek:
I won't go into the scumbag in Costa Rica who didn't even ship my one order.

Haven't had any problems with MrsK and since I went from 211 lbs @ 19%BF to 223 lbs @ 13% in 12 weeks last cycle I'll assume the gear is solid. :p

It's nice to be here my brothers!!

M

MYRICK

ITS GOOD TO HAVE U HERE BRO AND THATS PRETTY GOOD TO GAIN THAT MUCH WEIGHT AND DROPO THE MUCH BF%