©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Walk for Breast Cancer

naase2004

Jul 23, 2004
Charlotte, NC
Mods i hope this is ok to post. I am considering starting a team for the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. Now i will say that there is no one in my family nor do i know anyone personally that has had to go thru this. So why wuld i do this, simple, I have a wonderful wife, a great mother, and a very loving mother in law as well as a stepmother. There are plenty of women in my life in which any of them could come across this disease. This is my way of kinda "giving back" and doing something i feel is important not only to the women in my family but also the women in our lives. The teachers of our children, the women here at Professional Muscle and all the other women.

I would just like to hear some response to what you guys think. I want to start a team with my wife (Professional Muscle for Women). If i do this i just need all the support i can get and the teams have to raise money for this cure. Here is a link to the site:
http://walk.avonfoundation.org/site/...=walk_homepage