©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

prohormones

W

wolfyEVH

chris 1 said:
I dont know why anyone would use them they cost more than gear and they dont do anything close to what the gear does. :twisted:

except give you the same sides!

Stumpy_41

Sep 29, 2004
SE Washington State
RE: Deca or M1T?? Superman!!!

Just thot I'd throw in my $00.02 in, and this post may get me a few sneers from the hardcore, anti-PH folks .. but thats OK.

I've used gear for quite a few years .. (currently I've reduced my yearly cycles .. as I am older and not competing as much). I have used Deca in the past under the guise of stacking it with other low androgenic compounds during non-bulking cycles.

- Deca:

I am not convinced that Deca is that great, in comparison to other compounds. Mind you that opinions may vary on factors such as - individual responses might differ for a particular type of drug; or what purpose your using it for. I personally haven't found Deca effective for use during a bulk cycle.

- M1T

Because of my past/current use of gear I am quite skeptical of pro-hormones. However, my friend recently gave me a bottle of M1T and told me if it was "bunk" to keep it gratis'. But if it worked to pay him for it. I am now 10 days into using it and I must say I am quite suprised!!

Long story short I think there is something positive to say about this compound. I have only been taking 15mgs daily and my strength and pumps have been rather marked. (In fact, my partners think I am back on cycle.) As far as cost my bro said he got it at UL for $10 bucks a bottle.)

As far as stacking it with Deca .. I personally would stack M1T for a kick start to a building cycle. So, in that context, M1T-Test would be better than M1T-Deca.

Oh - as far as sides .. I have had more sides with Dbol than with M1T. I have experienced some tiredness w/ the M1T .. a bit of green tea throughout the day and it was managable. Also that "air" of well feeling isnt there like with Dbol. (OK - I like that superman feeling that Dbol gives .. OK!!! LOL! When on D' I always have those dreams that I can fly!!!)

Maybe I would say that I prefer Dbol - but perhaps this is due to being unfamilar w/ this M1T compound, and quite familiar w/ my lil' pink friends. :)

The Stump'

Stumpy_41

Sep 29, 2004
SE Washington State
RE: banned ..

yea .. I'm gonna stock up on a few of the methyl compounds. Jees' they're only 10.00 a bottle.

besides..whatever they ban .. i want .. :) .. cause Im that way. :-0

remylebeau

Oct 19, 2004
I only have phs experience, recently trying to get into aas, which explains why I'm here.

But here's my experience with phs:

1-AD: did nothing at recommended dosage(300mg ED)
M1T: Decent gains at 15mg ED, but makes you hold a lot of water
Methyl-Dien: Useless waste of money
Transdermal 1-test: same as 1-AD, gotta jack up the recommended
M1,4ADDiol: The only one of the lot thats worth it. Strength gains comparable to M1T if not better, much less bloat. Took it at 60mg ED.

remylebeau

Oct 19, 2004
Lol, you guys are making me feel bad :p

But seriously, I thought I'd give them a shot. Everyday's a learning experience...

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
remylebeau said:
Lol, you guys are making me feel bad :p

But seriously, I thought I'd give them a shot. Everyday's a learning experience...
There's nothing wrong with trying them. It will make your experience with real juice that much more satisfying when you do jump in the deep end.