©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

M1t Faq

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
M1t Faq
Posted by NSA at AtomicalMuscle

In this post i am creating a thread for newbie's and vet's as well to refer to in their research and to answer common questions about m1t and PCT after m1t.

Methyl 1-testosterone, or 17aa-1-testosterone, is the methylated version of the steroid 1-testosterone. This structural modification makes steroids much more orally bioavailable by inhibiting breakdown in the liver. Although it has only been widely available for a short period of time, feedback on this compound indicates that it may be the most effective legal prohormone/steroid product on the market regardless of delivery method, and it is hands down the most effective oral product. On the other hand, most users report a wealth of side effects, and this compound is not to be taken lightly. It does not have a long history of use or a well-established safety profile, and proper precautions should be taken.

The profile of methyl 1-test is similar to that of 1-test – it does not convert to estrogen, and it is highly anabolic and moderately androgenic (less than 1-test). When compared to orally administered methyltestosterone, methyl 1-test is 910-1600% as anabolic and 100-220% as androgenic.

The side effects reported by users of methyl 1-test are many and individual reactions vary considerably. The most commonly reported side effect is lethargy, which can range from mild to severe. Other common side effects include increased blood pressure, bloating, joint pains, cramps, mild headaches, insomnia, aggressiveness, and irritability. Many users also find that methyl 1-test decreases appetite, which can be harmful or beneficial depending on one's goals. These side effects can be reduced by lowering dosage or taking smaller doses more frequently. Combining it with another androgen (such as 4-AD) may also help, but feedback on this is limited.

Another concern with methyl 1-test (and methylated steroids in general) is hepatotoxicity. Although this tends to be exaggerated, it is still prudent to take certain precautions. First and foremost, other substances that are toxic to the liver (such as alcohol) should be avoided to avoid placing extra stress on the liver. If methyl 1-test is stacked, it would be best to stack it with something other than an oral steroid/prohormone, such as a transdermal. Milk thistle, alpha lipoic acid, and N-acetyl-cysteine are commonly recommended to help protect the liver. For further information on 17aa steroids and hepatotoxicity, see the following article:

Hepatotoxicity: Fact or Fiction, by Roy Harper

When taking methyl 1-test, it is best to start out with at least a week at a dose of 5-10 mg to see how one reacts. Many users find this range to be effective, while others feel the ideal amount is 20-40 mg. It comes down to the experience, goals, and individual reaction. Many find a lower dose to be just as effective as a higher one, but with less side effects. With a compound such as this, it is generally best to be on the side of caution, especially for those that are less experienced with steroids. Most seem to find their ideal dose to be in the 10-30 mg range. Cycle length should be kept short, in the range of 1-4 weeks. Finally, it is especially important to take adequate time off after each cycle with this substance to allow the body to recover.

A sample cycle of M1t:

Weeks 1-4: 10 mg ED of M1t
Weeks 1-4: 400 mg ED of transdermal 4-ad
Weeks 1-4: 1500 mg ED of hawthorne berry extract

PCT:
Weeks 5-8: 40 mg ED of Nolvadex for the first two weeks, Then down to 20 mg ED of Nolvadex
Weeks 5-8: Clomid Therapy, 300 mg of clomid first day, 100 mg of clomid next 10 days, 50 mg of clomid for final 10 days of clomid therapy.
Weeks 5-8: Milk Thistle 1000 mg of milk thistle ED

Users using a cycle either exactly like this or similar to this are commonly reporting 15-20 pounds in LBM. Most of which can be maintained with the proper PCT.

Not required for pct but alot of people like to supplement with creatine during pct to maintain strength and mass gains.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I put on about 10 pounds the first time I took it. I used it like Dbol to jumpstart a cycle of test. It worked well, but it did make me feel lethargic at 20mg ED.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I bulked up on it, & my waist thinned out a little. It seems from whats been posted around about it that it varies quite a bit from individual to individual. Most reported awesome gains for a legal supplement and taking it for 2 week to 3 week cycles.

Stumpy_41

Sep 29, 2004
SE Washington State
Similar Compound??????

I went into a "exclusive" health food store (lots of big arse BB's around), and I bought a substance (see below). I am skeptical of anything from the store, but was just curious what others might think?

Raw test material
Count 380
Lot #t1914559
EXP Date 6/2006

Ingrediants: Testosterone: 17B-Hydroxyandrost-ten-3one; 4-androsten-17B-ol-3-one-trans-testosterone; Geno-cristaux Gremy; Malestrone (amp) Orqiusterone-Percutaurine; Androgenique; Primotest; Susteanon 250 testosterone proprinate, testosterone phenylpropionate, testosterone isocaproate and tesosterone decanoate;Merstate, tesobase, Visorstene, Testrone, Homosterone, Oreton-F, teslen.
C19H2602; mol wt 288.41. C79.12% H9.79%.011.09%
Customer pakistanRef.MFG, AEBOPT9

Stumpy_41

Sep 29, 2004
SE Washington State
Re: M1t

I am 10 days into using M1T and found it to be effective. Make a long story short .. will I stop using real gear? Heck no ...

By methyl'izing these 1-test compounds (prohormones) has it made them more effective? I think so ...

But if I cant find any of my lil' pink friends would M1T do in a spot? yes .. (but it is rather hard NOT to find those pink or blue lil' devils in any locker or gym bag in the iron house!!! ;-) .. lol!!!

stumpy

Stumpy_41

Sep 29, 2004
SE Washington State
3rd week of M1T/M4AD

Being the lab rat that I am ... (hey I like that $50.00 I get from the local research facility by taking those weird tabs) ... I am about finished with the 3rd week of M1T and M4AD.

I am actually impressed with it. The strength gains are very nice. Holding on to some extra water. The lethargy is managable. (I'm always frickin' tired anyways ... so its not much more than the usal draggin' ass type deal) ..

But Dbol it's not. No superman dreams of flying around rippin' the heads off of those evil carnies' .. .. and damned it no illicit dreams of sleeping with the Dallas Cowboys' cheerleading team ... lol!!!

Oh shi'ite!! I forgot .. now I am a felon for having this stuff!! ??!!

Stump'ster

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Stumpy_41 said:
But Dbol it's not. Stump'ster

That's all I need to know. How do they have the nerve to sell it for more than the cost of dbol. They're stealing us blind I tell you. That's my rant for tonight.

This is why I don't care if they become illegal. I don't want to see anyone make money off or something less effective than Dbol and I'm still ticked off that I wasted my money on the originals. (DHEA, Androstendione, 19Nor Whatever)

Stumpy_41

Sep 29, 2004
SE Washington State
RE: Weight Gain

I started at about 209 .. and now am 223 after about 3 weeks or so.

While I've been eating 30-40 gms prtn 6-7x ED and lots of creatine .. and eating anything else thats close by ... be it cats, dogs, etc ... thats still pretty darned good.

Oh yea .. no cardio at all ..

I cranked out arms and legs today and must say that the gains in my lifts were very good. Although I am at a stage where my PCT would finish and am on the upswing to starting a cycle .. of goodies .. :). So perhaps that can be attributed to some of the successes .. I am not sure.

The pumps are more than excellent, they're extreme!! The strength is noticably up ...

I've been hitting my arms heavy .. no lie bro .. the arms are like bugging out .. I rep'd out on some tricep pressdowns after some heavy closegrips and dumbell ext.s, and usually hit the pressdown rack at 140 for 10-12. Dude I did 140 today and it felt like .. "air" .. . When I took off my sweatshirt my w/o partner got pissed cus' we're suppose to be cycling together .. lol!!

In all seriousness I am thinking this M1T stuff aint too bad after all.

Stumpy

Last edited:

Stumpy_41

Sep 29, 2004
SE Washington State
RE: Dragon ...

I got this M1T from a friend who showed me where he got it and it was for $9.99 for 60 5mg tabs. At Underground Labs ... .

For real dude I am so used to using Dbol .. I love those lil' guys. I've used them for so many years they are like as familiar as Halloween candy!! lol!!! I am a test/dbol freak for sure ...

But, if I can pick up a few bottles of this M1T at 10$ a pop .. I might as well keep some on hand in case. I do feel uncertain though because I am not as familiar w/ it as other stuff, and due to the fact that I too spent money on the useless crap years ago. Thats why I was so skeptical of it at first .. .

At this point I cant ever consider it a replacement to what I already know (Dbol) and use .. I mean most gear we "know and love" is predictable and time "proven" ... this M1T is rather new and even though it seems to me a preliminary judgement .. it does seem to be noticably effective .. IMHO.

Stumpy_41

Sep 29, 2004
SE Washington State
Question .. why? M1T

Question:

I am wondering what is causing 2 of the effects from taking M1T:

1) I also experience this on Dbol/Anadrol .. lower back gets tight as he!! and spams, hurts like the dickens .. it's not the kidney/liver .. just the muscles around the lower back.

2) Unlike dbol/anadrol I get pumps that are crazy! .. I literally feel like I'm gonna burst out of my skin ... after like 3 sets I am so pumped .. I mean its awesume .. but it kinda limits the amount of work I can do .. due to the extreme pump. Weird .. what is causing this?

I mean M1T is basically just test .. right? When I inject test I never get that pump effect. Really I cant think of any oral AAS that causes this effect, within such a quick time period. Strange ..

Hmm ...

Stumpy

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Sounds fuckin good bro...but m1t is not just test, like u stated. It is methyl-1-testosterone. The "one" making it a compound different than testosterone. sounds good tho bro...i tell u what, go buy more cuz there shutting down the prohormone trade like deca shutsdown a ball sack.

Stumpy_41

Sep 29, 2004
SE Washington State
RE:Heavy

Thanks Heavy .. work got me away for some time ... although got some good workouts in on the road. Meet some kuewl folks .. I always go "gym hopping" when I travel .. sually I buy some of their protien powder and they give me a few free workouts ...

Well I am curious whatever this 1-test (methylated) makes me so damned pumped .. ?? It seems to force the water into the muscle like crazy ... but I do not like the lethargy .. it makes me so tired.

I am about to give my system a rest for a few weeks as I did 15-20 grams ED for about 5 weeks now so .. I just wanted to try it between cycles and was suprised at its effectiveness. If I ever do this stuff again I might bump it up even more and see what happens.

I think I'm gonna do one more 12 week bulking cycle of dbol/yest and then start cutting up for this next spring/summer. It seems like I am either always eating or eating less ... there seems to be no "normal" w/ dieting anymore !! LOL!!

So whats up with you man??

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
i feel u bro...im always eating till i want to puke, or starving myself on oats and tuna. eating like a normal human seems more foreign than a damn russian. today is my first day of a 12 week cutter. my body wont let me gain any more weight right now, so i might as well get rid of some fat before i bulk up again. im glad the m1t worked so well for you...just be carefull with your liver stumps. keep pumping

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Aratesticle said:
where do u get this stuff? who makes it?

kilosports.com was one place that had it. When does that prohormone law go into effect?