©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

??

keni

Dec 24, 2003
Hi,

I was wondering if I went on a cycle ie. 10ml of Deca + Dianabol... and gained some body mass... will I lose the body mass if I dont go on another cycle?? I will keep on training tho.

Thank you.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
Ok bro, first of all welcome to anasci...glad you joined. Now, you have a lot of learning to do but I'm gonna get you started on the right track. Assuming your age is 21 at least and you have a few yrs of training under your belt then you could be ready for aas. I need you to post your stats and lifting history though...please do this soon.

To answer your question, yes you can keep most of the mass without doing another one for a while, but generally people don't just do 1. You DO NOT want to do a deca and dbol cycle without any test. Deca is bad about giving you the limp noodle if you know what I mean. However, test can help to prevent that from happening. For a 1 st cycle I'd suggest test and dbol.

wks 1-10 500mg test enanthate or cypionate (250mg Mon, 250mg Thur)
wks 1-5 35mg dbol every day
For PCT (post cycle therapy) take nolvadex and/or clomid. This part is just as important as the cycle itself. So for pct do like this:
2 wks after last test shot start nolv at 40mg ed for 2 wks then 20mg ed for 2 more wks.
Or you could do Clomid at 300mg day 1, 100mg ed day 2-10, 50mg ed for 3wks

keni

Dec 24, 2003
G'day...

here is my stats... I'm 25yrs old and have been doing weights for few years, not consistent tho... currently weight is around 65kgs and brench around 45-50kgs. I have been on a cycle before about 2 yrs ago, can't remember whats I was on.. but that sh*t works... I was brenching more than my own weight. :D

The reason why I wanted to hit the juice this time its because I'm gonna push myself in going to gym regularly. hence I don't want to be too big... so big that someone can tell I'm on the juice... if you know what I mean.

Sorry for my incompentent.. :unsure: you said "Deca is bad about giving you the limp noodle"... what's that mean? I have been researching on the net.. and seems like everyone going on about how good Deca is.. so what is the different between test and deca?

Thank you for helping me. :rolleyes:

keni

Dec 24, 2003
G'day...

here is my stats... I'm 25yrs old and have been doing weights for few years, not consistent tho... currently weight is around 65kgs and brench around 45-50kgs. I have been on a cycle before about 2 yrs ago, can't remember whats I was on.. but that sh*t works... I was brenching more than my own weight. :D

The reason why I wanted to hit the juice this time its because I'm gonna push myself in going to gym regularly. hence I don't want to be too big... so big that someone can tell I'm on the juice... if you know what I mean.

Sorry for my incompentent.. :unsure: you said "Deca is bad about giving you the limp noodle"... what's that mean? I have been researching on the net.. and seems like everyone going on about how good Deca is.. so what is the different between test and deca?

Thank you for helping me. :rolleyes:

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
How tall are you? You mean you only weigh 143lbs and bench 110lbs. Whoa! You need to workout consistently for at least a year before considering aas. Get your strength and size up naturally as much as possible first. Even if you did do a cycle now, the amount I suggested would be too much. And limp noodle means your dick won't work for a while...can't keep it up...lol. If you do test with deca though is helps to prevent that. I suggest you start researching before you do any aas. Deca is good too, don't get me wrong. But it needs to be stacked in a cycle that already contains test.

keni

Dec 24, 2003
170cm. Brenching 50kgs with 3 sets of ten.. I can do more heavier but that's how much weights I have at home :( so this time I will be hitting at a local gym.

I thought when you're on the juice.. you get horny!! B)

My plan was to start low.. the first 2 weeks I'll be on 100mg each week and 200mg on 3rd & 4th week and then back to 100mg for week 5 & 6. During that time take dianabol... 10mg per day. After that cycle... I'll see how I go, if not much mass gains then I'll do another cycle, double it.

So what do you think? You recommend take test+dbol rather than deca+dbol or can you mixed all three together?

keni

Dec 24, 2003
170cm. Brenching 50kgs with 3 sets of ten.. I can do more heavier but that's how much weights I have at home :( so this time I will be hitting at a local gym.

I thought when you're on the juice.. you get horny!! B)

My plan was to start low.. the first 2 weeks I'll be on 100mg each week and 200mg on 3rd & 4th week and then back to 100mg for week 5 & 6. During that time take dianabol... 10mg per day. After that cycle... I'll see how I go, if not much mass gains then I'll do another cycle, double it.

So what do you think? You recommend take test+dbol rather than deca+dbol or can you mixed all three together?

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
You keep double posting...lol. No offense bro but that is a terrible cycle....do not pyramid, 10mg dbol is not enough, and do not do deca without test. Test is what makes you horny too by the way. You need to read up on some of the "newbie" threads and learn more before you do a cycle...ok. That's my best advice.

keni

Dec 24, 2003
I have no idea how I have posted twice....

Anyway... thank you for your advice... will keep my status up to date...

Tinytin

Dec 31, 2003
<!--QuoteBegin-keni+Dec 28 2003, 06:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (keni @ Dec 28 2003, 06:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> G'day...

[/b][/quote]
if you are not rgeulary in the gym right now....i would hold off on AAS ....get oyur workout and diet priorites in order........if ya dont it may just be a wast of $$
and jsjs is right you should do alot of reading and learning befor you start putting thing in your body when you dont know what they do.

if your serious about it ........yoru will learn what needs to be learnd.......if you can find any info onm something then ask...the people around here are good people.
good luck.
TT

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
<!--QuoteBegin-Tinytin+Dec 30 2003, 07:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tinytin @ Dec 30 2003, 07:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-keni+Dec 28 2003, 06:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (keni @ Dec 28 2003, 06:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> G'day...

[/b][/quote]
if you are not rgeulary in the gym right now....i would hold off on AAS ....get oyur workout and diet priorites in order........if ya dont it may just be a wast of $$
and jsjs is right you should do alot of reading and learning befor you start putting thing in your body when you dont know what they do.

if your serious about it ........yoru will learn what needs to be learnd.......if you can find any info onm something then ask...the people around here are good people.
good luck.
TT [/b][/quote]
Well said tt.

crombie09

Dec 31, 2003
I agree get your self together 1st. Using AS is not a good way to push yourself to go workout. If you can't make it to the gym no without it, you'll probably eventually not make it there with it. -crombie

M

MYRICK

BRO EVERYTHING THESE GUYS SAID IS RIGHT I WOULD RECOMMEND GETTING URSELF SOME CREATINE AND ALOT OF PROTEIN AND HIT IT HARD BROTHA(THE GYM)