©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

215 By christmas...or death!

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Im gonna post my diet each day, as I am having trouble packing in the cals, and this will motivate my ass a bit. My goal is to get from 200lb to 215lb by Christmas. I will update this as much as possible. BTW, I am on 250mg test, and 50mg tren EOD. I am gonna stop the tren in 2 weeks and take a 2 week break from it. Im trying to eat 450g protein, 65g fat, 500g carbs daily.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
good luck heavy. reminds me, i need to go weight myself and do some measurements. last i checked i was 220, and had picked up about 10 pounds of muscle in not too long. but i just started my 2nd cycle last week, so no worries.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
chris 1 said:
I am trying to do the same thing. I want to go rom 235 to 250. Let me tell you its hard no matter what I eat or how I train or what steroids I do I still stay anwhere from 232-238. I just cant seem to gain any weight.
I'm right there with you. I weigh 237 one week, go up to 242 the next and back to 237 the week after that. I eat so much, I hate looking at food.

Stumpy_41

Sep 29, 2004
SE Washington State
RE: Heavy

That sounds like a good goal .. and posting it will help I think. I will make sure I say really nice things to you along the way so when you go to the gym you'll lift heavier! ;-) LOL!!

Seriously though .. I didnt see that you were including Dbol? .. would you think increasing the Test a bit more would help?? I dont know if 250 sounds like it's enough???

Any other thots on that?

Stumpy

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
If I had dbol, and could afford it I would throw it in...and same with the test, if I had more I would up the dosage, but I work part-time, go to school and basically spend all my money on food as it is. And Im with you chris and dragon, I cannot seem to gain weight, and food sickens me. LOL. But Im gonna fucking get this damn 15lbs so i can start shedding some BF. grrrrrr And your right stumpy, 250mg test is probably a bit low, so I will use 500mg.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Oh yeah...but I have added 65lbs to my military press in less than 5 months from eating like a mofo...(and juicing) so at least I am gaining strength.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
fucking money, thats always the main problem, affording what you need. and i did weigh myself and i am now 228. 8 pounds in 1 week. alright, giggity giggity.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Diet for Oct.27. I ate more than 500g carbs which is good cuz 500g is the minimum, or else I wont grow. I had a cheat meal too, which is ok cuz I cheat once a week and eat clean anyway.

Meal 1 - 12 egg whites
3 pcs whole wheat toast

Meal 2 - 2 Tuna Sandwhiches
2 Steaks

Meal 3 - 2 Chicken Breasts
2 cups (dry) oats

Meal 4 - 1 Chicken Breast
750ml Skim Milk
2 cups (dry) oats

Meal 5 - ½ cup (dry) oats
1 can tuna

Meal 6 - POSTWORKOUT
Gatorade
Protein Shake

Meal 7 - 1 cup 1% Cottage Cheese
3 Protein Bars (cheat)

496g Protein, 84.9g Fat, 571.6g Carbs

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Heres diet for Oct.28.

Meal 1 - 12 Eggwhites
3 pcs Whole Wheat

Meal 2 - 2 Tuna Sandwhiches
2 cups 1% Cottage Cheese

Meal 3 - Whole Wheat Pasta
Steak

Meal 4 - 2 Chicken Breasts
2 cups (dry) oats

Meal 5 - 2 Cans Tuna
500ml Skim Milk
2 pcs Whole Wheat

Meal 6 - POSTWORKOUT
Gatorade
1 can Tuna

Meal 7 - 1 cup 1% Cottage Cheese
1 tbsp Peanut Butter

471.8g Protein, 76.8g Fat, 502g Carbs

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
DragonRider said:
I'm right there with you. I weigh 237 one week, go up to 242 the next and back to 237 the week after that. I eat so much, I hate looking at food.

At least you guys dont lose weight! even though I gain strenght like hell I have gone down from 210 to 195.. :mad:

Eat a ton a day, not on a diet right now but I only eat high protein food + whey gain etc.. Was supposed to start my test deca cycle 2wks ago but havnt done it yet, decided to wait a few months because I gain mucle like hell without beeing on the juice right now.. Only hate that Im loosing weight and not gaining...

Posting your diet everyday seems like a good idea! :)

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
There has only been ONE day, since I posted last on Oct.28 that I didnt get at least 500g carbs or over. I am eating, eating, eating. But guess what? I gained nothing so far! FUCK. Im eating more red meat, and diversifying my carb sources, and I am gonna keep hitting this mofo up. I am also accepting dianabol donations. ;)

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
I stopped bulking about 3.5 weeks ago...I just couldnt gain anymore weight, and was getting too fat. Im cutting right now, and will keep cutting for another 4-6 weeks, then ill try to gain some mass...right now im at 197, down from 205.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
I hear ya on that bro. I got that midsection now that i havent had, but very happy with my gains. good luck on the cutting. what is your current cutting cycle?

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
TexasCreed said:
I hear ya on that bro. I got that midsection now that i havent had, but very happy with my gains. good luck on the cutting. what is your current cutting cycle?

Right now im running tren only, 50mg EOD. Im leaning up nicely in my upper body so far, but my midsection is being stubborn...what was your bulking cycle tex?

Last edited: