©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Do Andro's = steroids?

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
Can Andro's give u the same results as steroids?

If not why does the goverment want to band them and make them illegal?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
This is one case where the Government will end up accidentally protecting us from unscrupulous suppliers. I've heard some of the newer ones are effective, but the ones who are honest about it say they still aren't as effective as Dbol. Why spend 3 times the money for a product that is half as effective?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I liked M1T too. Its the only one that I have ever tried that did work. Like DR said though, it aint no Dbol!

Stumpy_41

Sep 29, 2004
SE Washington State
RE: PH=Steroids? .. M1T

Of course I gotta throw in my 00.02 cents in .. :).

I agree even the Methylated PH's are not = to AAS. Took up to 20mg ED for 5 weeks and while I did like the strength gains though off of M1T (and it was only $10.00 for a bottle) ... but damn it - it makes me so friggin' tired. And if I don't drink at least 3 liters of water daily my piss is like in technicolor ... .

The Stump

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
M1T was the only one that would work effectively vs all other prohormones, simply because it actually activates the androgen receptors, and is not a prohormone, like steroids. It did not need to be converted numerous times into other substances, as all prohormones need to do before being able to bind to any androgen receptors. Andro supps are a joke to begin with...males only get 2% of all their testosterone from androstenedione released from the pituary...why anyone would think something like this would create any reasonable gains is crazy...or out to make a fast buck.

GearMan

Banned
Jun 10, 2004
Australia
M1-Test is effective, and yes, the sides are harsh (to a degree).
If doing a PROPER liver detox regimen, this should be no problem at all though.

The problem with most prohormones is that the one's you would buy at the local store, or over the internet are not pure at all. Now, on the other hand, if you can get 100% pure, unadulterated poduct... this turns into a different story!

Yes, the prohormones are NOT as effective as most real AAS products, but they CAN be effective nontheless if you have the PURE forms of these products.

I have directly seen quite nice gains being made from prohormone injestion on many occassions over the years, as I have supplied many gents with the purest of these substances at their request.

Purity is key...and the PH's you would receive from brick-and-mortar stores and the internet stores are cut, impure and mostly worthless...hence, the reputation of PH's.

I will say that AAS is better overall, but in the case of M1-T...this substance is highly effective, and can be used to make nice gains provided one drinks plenty of water to flush the system, and you make sure to take adequate liver detoxifiers such as Milk Thistle as everyone knows...but also even stronger liver detox agents such as Turmeric.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me on the subject, as I rarely have time to get on the board!

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Ain't nothing like the real thing. M1T was good but i was always lethargic.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
I've tried 19Nor-Androdiol (Nandrolone Precurssor) and 1, 4 Androstendione (Boldenone Precurssor) I have noticed some gains, but l belive now that they are (were) way overpriced compared to real gear. My Brother by comparison did a mini cycle last year with an oral called Bolasterone and he got fucking huge fast! Be nice if the stuff was still around.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
DragonRider said:
You don't want to do any oral steroids without an injectable also.

So sayeth the sheapard......However....It has been and is still done, and with reasonable gains.

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
u can doo it But just make sure that it is no longer than 6-8 week cycle. And the PCT is the most important thing.

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
Is M1t safe to do when off cylce? It was recommended to me but i figured it could counter act the pct. any advice?

thechopper

May 19, 2005
Juice Land
I have used quite a few options to include 1-Andro, 1,4Andro, 4 Andro, and M1T. I have used both oral and transdermal products (of course not for M1T) and the only product I felt really did anything for me, besides break me out in acne, was M1T. Even after I lost the water retention I was left with some decent weight gain and strength gains. But nowadays it is just cheaper and more effective to by the gear.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
thunderterd said:
i already found the answer to my question.
I hope the answer you found was no, its not safe to do in PCT. M1T is basically a steroid itself

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
thechopper said:
But nowadays it is just cheaper and more effective to by the gear.

This is true...especially when you can't buy M1T OTC anymore