©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

steroid choice

mati d

Dec 30, 2003
Hi,

I just had a few questions regarding steroids.

I have done a little research, but dont know everyhting there is to know.

I have been doing weights for about 4-5 months and want to take something to boost my muscle mass.
Im unsure of which steroid to take..from mates and what ive heard they have said that deca or sustanon is good to start with as a beginner....?????
they said that also because you had to be careful with test because it had estrogen side effects.
i weigh about 165 pounds,,

A little advice would be great

A

armani1072

ok, fisrt off what are your stats? height, age.

have only been lifting for 4 to 5 months?

A

armani1072

If you have only been lifting for about 4 to 5 months i would wait till you had at least a year or more to give aas a try. see at this point your body is not used to it being worked out like this. so shocking your muscles into growth will relativly easy at this point.

Maintain a good healthy diet, up your protein intake as well as carbs. try to put on mass first, by eating big.

mati d

Dec 30, 2003
5"11
weigh about 165

ive lifted before, about 2 years ago, and now have been lifting for about 4 months.

I hav had mates that just took deca 50 for 1 cycle and reported some gains. theses guys didnt even lift before taking the stuff

A

armani1072

i did a deca and eq cycle for my first. i got some pretty good gains from it too.

i would go with 400mg deca/wk and 600mg eq/wk. that should give some good gains for a first timer. also have a good diet, and get plenty of rest. :)

keni

Dec 24, 2003
hi,

when you said "400mg deca/wk and 600mg eq/wk. that should give some good gains for a first timer". I'm not quite sure how good... can you explain it? ie if my chest is 45inch.. how big will I get?

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
<!--QuoteBegin-armani1072+Dec 29 2003, 11:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (armani1072 @ Dec 29 2003, 11:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> i did a deca and eq cycle for my first. i got some pretty good gains from it too.

i would go with 400mg deca/wk and 600mg eq/wk. that should give some good gains for a first timer. also have a good diet, and get plenty of rest. :) [/b][/quote]
I disagree with this cycle. No need to do deca and eq together first of all imo, and deca without test is not a good idea either imo. I don't think you're ready yet either but if you must then start off with a basic test cycle at 500mg a wk. If you want to you can run some deca or eq along with it....deca at 300-400mg or eq at 400-500mg. Personally I think test enan or cyp at 500mg a wk and dbol to start would be best.

wks 1-10 test enan 500mg
wks 1-4 dbol 35mg ed
wk 12 start pct Nolvadex 40mg for 2 wks then 20mg for 2 wks

P.S. Keni, I don't know what your friends meant about test not being good but sustanon is test.

Chimp

Dec 19, 2003
Ohio
IMO if you have only worked out for 4-5 months I wouldn't do a cycle yet. If your diet and training are good, you should be able to make good gains for several years without them. Read workinhard's weight gain 101 thread and start from there. Read as much info as you can in the mean time.

tweak

Banned
Dec 16, 2003
Jack, what do you mean when you say it will 'shut you down hard'? [referring to deca]

jack hust

Banned
Dec 18, 2003
www.fitnessgeared.com
<!--QuoteBegin-tweak+Dec 30 2003, 01:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tweak @ Dec 30 2003, 01:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Jack, what do you mean when you say it will 'shut you down hard'? [referring to deca] [/b][/quote]
you have a pm :D

mati d

Dec 30, 2003
thanks for the info guys...

also, what u mean by deca will shut u down?

so, if i deceided to take sustanon, would i need to take anyhting else,,,as in stuff regarding estrogen???i had a mate just take 1 cycle 4 weeks of sustanon 250 with nothing else and he was fine.......?????

also, whats the chances of geting stuff shipped out to australia, cause its pretty difficult to get around here..

:(

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
Didn't Jack answer your question about deca? Basically it's where your dick won't stay hard while performing. We call it deca dick, and there is fina dick too. Sustanon needs to be done for 10-12 wks, 4 wks isn't near enough. You need to have some Nolvadex on hand, there are a lot of liquid products for sale on the net but I don't know if they ship overseas or not. I already mentioned what I think is a good cycle...that's exactly what I'd do . You can use sust f you want but I think it's an overrated product. It will give you good gains but the mixture makes no damn sense to me whatsoever. It has prop in it but not enough. Prop needs to be done at least every 3rd day. If you must use sust though then just do 500mg taken 250 on mon and 250 on thurs. And Australia should not be that hard to get gear...they make some of the best stuff. See if you can get a hold of one of those bladders of enanthate.

mati d

Dec 30, 2003
sweet info,, thanks man.

reason ive been goin on about deca and sustanon is cause basically thats all iknow that a mate can get here..( like black market),,and the price is so d@mn expensive it isnt funny.

but a here at work reckons hes gonna try ship it from the US, but im not sure if that will work when it hits customs? what u think?

Mat

Can't ask that bro...sorry :(
jsjs24