©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Crombies Cycle

crombie09

Dec 31, 2003
I started this cycle on 12/12/03

1-12 750mg Qv Enan EW
1-4.5 30 mg Denkall Dbol ED
1-12 .25 mcg Cytomel T3

This is my 1st time to use Dbol and so far, I love it. I know I wont keep the gains, but its keeping me motivated to bust my ass in the gym. Last time I weighed myself I was at 216lbs, that a gain of 18lbs in about 2 weeks. That was a few days ago I probably weigh more now.

-crombie

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
Good gains bro, are you taking ldex to keep the bloat down. Dbol is great stuff and you will not want to stop it I bet. I'm guessing you have the 100 count bottle so you're taking it for 33 days....right? That's cool, because the test will be more kicked in at that time than it would at 28 days. Keep us posted Crombie.

A

armani1072

that really is good news crombie, those are some pretty good gains.

-maybe anaci will set up a 'Cycle Journal' sub forum ;)

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
<!--QuoteBegin-armani1072+Dec 31 2003, 01:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (armani1072 @ Dec 31 2003, 01:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> that really is good news crombie, those are some pretty good gains.

-maybe anaci will set up a 'Cycle Journal' sub forum ;) [/b][/quote]
There already is and he has it in it.

crombie09

Dec 31, 2003
Hair loss? LOL I have more hair than a gorilla. What AS makes your hair fall out? I need some. JK . No but really one time I shaved my head and everyone laughed at me (my friends) because I have a very low hairline. I'm not concerned about my hair falling out. -crombie09

A

armani1072

thats cool my hair is really thick and i have alot of it too.

crombie09

Dec 31, 2003
Post the following at FG as well ;)

Still busy. Lost my job today so, I can post more now. Anyhow I am still working out hard about 5-6 nights a week. I finished up with the dbol and I think I shrank a little. Not sure I still weigh the same, but I don't look as big, guess the water came off. I don't think I'm going to try Dbol again because it made me bloated and I felt fat, that is NOT the look I'm going for. I decided to incorperate some Tren into this cycle since I'm loving the gains as is. I ordered the Fina this weekend and should recieve it in a few days. -crombie

crombie09

Dec 31, 2003
I don't really have a "diet" that I'm on I just eat a lot of the stuff listed below.

Example of my diet yesterday:

Meal 1
3/4 cup Old Fashioned oatmeal
6 whole eggs
1 cup Grapefruit Juice (take this with my ldex)

Meal 2
1 Chicken Breast
1/2 cup Light and Fit yougurt

Meal 3
2 PB & J Sands (Whole Wheat, sugar free bread, Natty PB, low sugar jelly)
2 cups FF Milk
small piece of chedder cheese

Meal 4 - Pre workout
1 chicken breast
3/4 cup Fiber One Bran cereal

Meal 5 - Post Workout (friends mother cooked dinner)
Creatine with Gatorade
1 Chicken Breast
2 Hamburger Patties (she thought it was weird that I didnt want any HB buns!)
Peas
Salad no dressing
1/2 cup of a Pasta Dish

Meal 6
1 chicken breast
3/4 cup of Fiber One Bran cereal

Drank at least 1.5 Gallons of water. Oh and I usually have a post workout shake, but it was free food, I couldn't resist.

-crombie
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
<!--QuoteBegin-crombie09+Dec 30 2003, 09:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crombie09 @ Dec 30 2003, 09:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->

This is my 1st time to use Dbol and so far, I love it. I know I wont keep the gains, but its keeping me motivated to bust my ass in the gym.
-crombie [/b][/quote]
You'll keep the dbol gains bro. That's why it is used at the beginning, by the time you're done with it the test kick in allowing you to keep the strength gains and gain more. You might shed a little bit of water but the ldex keeps most of that off me. This is another reason I like to use dbol for 5 or 6 wks, because the test does not usually kick in full effect until then.