©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

raise your Testosterone

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
here are the Top 10 foods that raise your Test levles released in the new issue of muscle & fitness Jan 2005

1) Oysters
2) Lean Beef
3) Beans
4) Poultry
5) Eggs
6) Cottage Cheese
7) Broccoli
8) Cabbage
9) Russels sprouts
10) Garlic

Hope u all enjoy :)

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Somebody post a list a test. lowering foods. I forget them all. I know soy protein or soy-based foods are some of the worst. Tumeric (mustard), also.

tordon

Jul 24, 2005
soutern alberta
i heard that beans are not a full protien........but if you mix them with corn they are.........and that the mexicans have been doing it for years...as in a burrito.......can anyone elaborate :sniper:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
tordon said:
i heard that beans are not a full protien........but if you mix them with corn they are.........and that the mexicans have been doing it for years...as in a burrito.......can anyone elaborate :sniper:
Many foods have incomplete amino acid profiles. Amino acids make up proteins. For a food to be considered a complete protein, it has to contain the 8 essential amino acids.
Vegetable sources are usually lacking in some of the essential amino acids to make a complete protein. However, if you know the right combinations you can combine different incomplete protein sources with the amino acids that they are lacking and make a complete protein.

oriansport

Sep 24, 2005
Canada
Jaysonl1424 said:
here are the Top 10 foods that raise your Test levles released in the new issue of muscle & fitness Jan 2005

1) Oysters
2) Lean Beef
3) Beans
4) Poultry
5) Eggs
6) Cottage Cheese
7) Broccoli
8) Cabbage
9) Russels sprouts
10) Garlic

Hope u all enjoy :)

Hmm I love brow beans

So brown beans in tomato sauces will raise your test levels also.
But it is very fat right?