©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

motivational video's to watch

P

pincrusher

here is a link to a site that features many powerlifting video's it is very motivational if you watch a few of the video's right before you hit the gym. the site also has some video's of coleman working out. it has him doing an 800lb deadlift for 2 reps, a 750lb deadlift for 4 reps and a 200lb dumbell flat bench press for 12 reps. hope you enjoy. :)

http://www.irongame.com/

P

pincrusher

only thing with this site is that it tends to go down alot so you just have to be patient and check back every few days if it goes down.
on the left hand side of the home page click on the word "video's" and it will put all video's in alphabetical order for you to page through to find video's by the persons name.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
i havent been able to find a place to watch the pro's work out...so this is an awesome site. thanks bro

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Excellent site. I'm very interested in the bench press, so I like to watch different peoples form. This guy is hilarious (Christian Hedman 442lbBP@165lb junior). Impressive achievement, but you can drive a truck under his back it is so arched. I think pro competitions require you to keep your butt on the bench.

This guy is literally a midget (MarkusSchick 645lbBP@165lb). His entire range of motion from his chest to full extension might be 10 inches though it looks closer to 8. No wonder guys with long arms have such a hard time benching.

Last edited:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
I thought Tom Platz's 23 rep squat with 500 lbs was very inspiring.

However, after watching Karen Sizemore bench 450 and Becca Swanson bench 465 I have decided to quit moderating, quit the boards, and quit even working out. There just does not seem to be a purpose any more.

Goodbye cruel world.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
I thought Tom Platz's 23 rep squat with 500 lbs was very inspiring.

However, after watching Karen Sizemore bench 450 and Becca Swanson bench 465 I have decided to quit moderating, quit the boards, and quit even working out. There just does not seem to be a purpose any more.

Goodbye cruel world.

See ya bro! Oh ya, can I have your Suzuki cycle?